Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

I'm not really sure what is going on with Ryan Reynolds. But whatever it is, I've got to say wrong Ryan, Blake. I have this unending love for Gosling and did like that brief moment they had last year.

:wave:Sannei; YES to Blake and Gosling, thats my current otp even though I did love her with Leo.

The more I hear of the rumours of Blake and Reynolds, the more I hate it. I dont really care if they hooked up during last week, I just dont want them together as a couple.

Glad to see her out and about, she looks SO good :drool: Hope we get some movie/Chanel news soon though.

I admit I hate the idea of her and Ryan Reynolds. I don't think and certainly hope there's nothing going on there.

I am curious if this relationship is like a love one, or another Sandra-Ryan friendship one? Cause he seems to have alot of female friends (I can see why :drool: )

I think it's the latter tbh. I still think she has something to do in Boston (cooking lessons perhaps?) since she's been going every weekend since the Emmys (or it could even before since that's the only one we know of). Ryan Reynolds does have a lot of lady friends too.

I think it's the latter tbh. I still think she has something to do in Boston (cooking lessons perhaps?) since she's been going every weekend since the Emmys (or it could even before since that's the only one we know of). Ryan Reynolds does have a lot of lady friends too.

Yeah in one of the articles about her staying over at Reynolds apartment, it said that she was in town for a cooking event. It could explain that story about how she was seen buying loads of groceries etc. But ppl assumed she bought it for her and ryan.

Another criticism of the film Hick. Critics have not been very good for the film. Considering controversial. Critics have been very good for the performance of Blake and Edy.

The performances in this movie were a little bit of a mixed bag, the better performances being Blake Lively and Eddie Redmayne. Both Lively and Redmayne played their flat, one dimensional characters to their strengths, but it was not enough to salvage this poorly executed wannabe black comedy. As for Moretz' performance--I was very underwhelmed.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1205558/

I'm confused about Blake and Reynold and I do not know what to believe. The truth is that there are no photos or evidence that she's with Reynolds. It would be very easy if she made a retraction or his representative make statement . People are being very bad for her on the net. It hurts to see what they says . Not only about her but Leo too. :cry2:

It's still a ways off, but I think we're going to be seeing our girl in Cannes this coming May with Savages, it's just a hunch based on the fact that Oliver premiered his last movie Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps there last year, and Savages has a similar opening day to Wall Street 2.

Cannes always has the best red carpet looks, so it would be doubly nice because:

1) We'll see her on the Cannes red carpet for the first time

2) On her own accord

3) We know whatever she wears, she's gonna STUN. (obvi... :yes:)

I don't know, I'm just so eager to see her on the red carpet again. We haven't had anything since the GL premiere :(

I'm confused about Blake and Reynold and I do not know what to believe. The truth is that there are no photos or evidence that she's with Reynolds. It would be very easy if she made a retraction or his representative make statement . People are being very bad for her on the net. It hurts to see what they says . Not only about her but Leo too. :cry2:

In a way you're right I wonder why the reps dont make a statement :idk: <_<

But maybe its because they denied it earlier on on gossip cop and no one noticed

Also Ryan himself does not comment on his personal life, neither to confirm or deny

Why what are ppl saying?

It's still a ways off, but I think we're going to be seeing our girl in Cannes this coming May with Savages, it's just a hunch based on the fact that Oliver premiered his last movie Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps there last year, and Savages has a similar opening day to Wall Street 2.

Cannes always has the best red carpet looks, so it would be doubly nice because:

1) We'll see her on the Cannes red carpet for the first time

2) On her own accord

3) We know whatever she wears, she's gonna STUN. (obvi... :yes:)

I don't know, I'm just so eager to see her on the red carpet again. We haven't had anything since the GL premiere :(

I need urgently photos. I miss her. An interview anything pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase :p :p

Was the GossipCop article about Blake being in Boston for the cooking thing from her rep? Because it was really specific about what she was doing there. If it was I can see why they aren't bothering saying anything anymore because pretty much most people ignored that as they find Blake/Ryan being together way more interesting than her cooking. And Blake's reps tend not to confirm or deny her personal relationships (until it's over in Leo's case).

I need urgently photos. I miss her. An interview anything pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase

She has been missing from the red carpet since the Teen choice thing since August I think. But honestly unless she has a film to show or receiving an award I don't mind her not being on the red carpet. And it's too bad that the Hick premiere clashed with Savages filming.

In a way you're right I wonder why the reps dont make a statement :idk: <_<

But maybe its because they denied it earlier on on gossip cop and no one noticed

Also Ryan himself does not comment on his personal life, neither to confirm or deny

Why what are ppl saying?

Hi welcome to the Blakie family :pinky:

Many things are so offensive that Inot write. That she used Leo to get Reynolds. She did not stop until reach the top. She should be great in bed (with that I agree) : :brows: :brows: : . She was the cause of the end of Reynolds wedding . That she is a great player, just stupid things. :anger:

Was the GossipCop article about Blake being in Boston for the cooking thing from her rep? Because it was really specific about what she was doing there. If it was I can see why they aren't bothering saying anything anymore because pretty much most people ignored that as they find Blake/Ryan being together way more interesting than her cooking. And Blake's reps tend not to confirm or deny her personal relationships (until it's over in Leo's case).

So freaking true! :clap::thumbsup:

And yes, red carpet pics would be awesome.

Yeah u know what u guys are right

All the time she was with Penn there was no comment

Till now as Ryan is linked to every woman in Hollywood, he still doesnt comment :yes:

So I suppose this is normal

What is weird is that Ryan had dinner with Blake and Leo in June and I just find it hard to believe they would start dating 3 months after that :blink:

Ryan I think has more sense/honour than that

Another thing its really weird Leo's rep confirmed the break up as they NEVER discuss his private life

I actually think its becos Hoover promotion is going to start and they dont want the Blake thing to be a distraction. As she is the first famous American Leo has dated ever!

Strategy or is the break up temp?

This whole thing seems weird to me :whistle:

What is weird is that Ryan had dinner with Blake and Leo in June and I just find it hard to believe they would start dating 3 months after that :blink:

Ryan I think has more sense/honour than that

Another thing its really weird Leo's rep confirmed the break up as they NEVER discuss his private life

I actually think its becos Hoover promotion is going to start and they dont want the Blake thing to be a distraction. As she is the first famous American Leo has dated ever!

Strategy or is the break up temp?

This whole thing seems weird to me :whistle:

Well said :)

This is my point too... Ryan had dinner with Blake and Leo in June so it's really weird if they are dating now. Besides i don't think Ryan and Leo are friends but seems he followed their relationship. So maybe he just being a good friend and comfort her and goes out with her when she is in Boston for the cook lessons!

But who knows I guess we'll have to wait for more news. Better news i hope.

I love this smile and the Penny expression

post-54098-0-1446091627-9961_thumb.jpg

Hi, i'm crazy in love with Blake Lively. she’s not only drop dead gorgeous, she is simply is the most lively, charismatic, funny and she works perfectly well. i love all of her roles that she’s played in movies. i'd give the world to one day find her and give her a big hug .. she's like a platonic love for me, i talk about her every day and i need to see her in some of her roles even for five minutes each day. she is an inspiration to me, the woman i most admire.. omfg! how can anyone be so perfect like her? SHE'S TOO PERFECT TO BE REAL! i love you so much my queen bee s2

From http://teamblakelively.tumblr.com/

Please avoid posting hotlinked images. The rules of BZ can be found here. (~ Michael*)

It seems like they spent a lot of time together . :blink:

They have chemistry and know much about each other which all we can see in their interviews . I think they are really really good friends before ....BUT , NOW ....who knows .... :whistle:

Sep 30 ,they were on the train from NY to Boston and there is a tweet saying that they acted like they were together :blink: ...But I don't know if the tweet is legit or not :dontgetit:

:heart: If she's happy I'm happy :heart: That's all.

Halolulu you're so scarce nowadays, nice to see you around these parts.

About the publicist thing, there's only so much her publicist can deny before it becomes "the lady doth protest too much". She can't keep reacting to every rumor about her and neither does Ryan too.