Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

I am British and I can tell you categorically Grazia magazine is full of ****

Every week its Brad and Angie split up. Brad cheats. Jen and Brad unite

And some stuff about English celebs u guys wont know.

They are excellent for fashion but thats it

For celeb stories they are kinda like Star Magazine :yuckky:

What is weird is that Ryan had dinner with Blake and Leo in June and I just find it hard to believe they would start dating 3 months after that :blink:

Ryan I think has more sense/honour than that

Another thing its really weird Leo's rep confirmed the break up as they NEVER discuss his private life

I actually think its becos Hoover promotion is going to start and they dont want the Blake thing to be a distraction. As she is the first famous American Leo has dated ever!

Strategy or is the break up temp?

This whole thing seems weird to me :whistle:

Yh, I dont think they are dating. Ppl are over thinking this way too much. It just seems like they hanged out because they were in the same neighborhood. But I guess with the whole timing, the tabloids just ran with it.

I hope the break up is temporary but i dont think it is. Because if it was strategy etc. it would have concentrated on Blake and Leo, instead its now Blake & Leo & Ryan. Maybe it the Ryan thing was accidental.

Love this article

We're Obsessed With... Blake Lively

post-52328-0-1446091631-65453_thumb.jpg

Back in the Titanic days, my childhood friend and I had a very well thought out plan, where we would both be married to Leonardo DiCaprio and we would share him between the two of us. I got holidays, weekends and Mondays. So, you can imagine how shocked I was to hear he was dating Blake Lively. I wasn't her biggest fan at first, but recently I've started to turn around.

Blake Lively actually just broke up with Leo and her poise and composure in the wake of the break up is something I admire. She's one of the few young Hollywood starlets that has been able to avoid the 'trashy train' by acting with class and maturity.

post-52328-0-1446091631-68319_thumb.jpg

She is well known to be a favourite of Anna Wintour, she's been on the cover of Vogue and made Vogue's Best Dressed List. Being stamped with Anna Wintour's seal of approval is good enough for me! She debuted her new 70's inspired curly hair do and I love her fresh faced, glam look.

We hear she's also been shacking up with Ryan Reynolds of late! If style and sophistication aren't enough to make you fall in love with Blake then her luck in men certainly is! She pulls in the hotties- that is one girl I'd love to add in circle of friends. For all these reasons, Blake Lively is our 'We're Obsessed With' girl of the week!

Is Blake Lively one of your girl crushes as well? Let us know by leaving us a comment!

Please avoid posting hotlinked images. The rules of BZ can be found here. (~ Michael*)

Oops, double post :p

Let's play a game. Who would you like to see Blake work with the most:

Actress?

Actor?

Director?

Film Genre?

I'll start :bounce::

Actress: Annette Bening, Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow, Angela Lansbury, Jessica Lange, Meryl Streep

Actor: Dominic Cooper, James Franco, Tom Hardy, Christian Bale

Director: Danny Boyle, Roman Polanski (I know, I know), Woody Allen, Kathryn Bigelow

Film Genre: A bleak/fatalistic drama set in the 30s/40s

blakelivelyggglam.jpg

Blake Lively's Tiresome "Gossip Girl" Workday

She usually so well put together, but Blake Lively looked a bit exhausted as she took to the set of “Gossip Girl” in New York City on Tuesday (October 11).

To keep warm, the Serena van der Woodsen actress sported a robe over the show’s wardrobe as she hopped into a chauffeured van, cell phone in hand.

And though Blake seems to be doing just fine since her split from Leonardo DiCaprio, one may wonder if she’s gotten wind that her ex-beau is now rumored to be dating not one, but two models.

Last week, Leo was linked to 21-year-old Aussie model Alyce Crawford, but days later the “Inception” star was spotted with 20-year-old Kendal Schuler.

:

L13183653132271640_1.jpg L13183653132271640_2.jpg L13183653132271640_3.jpg L13183653132271640_4.jpg

Her hair seems back to normal.

Blake Lively's Tiresome "Gossip Girl" Workday

http://images2.gossipcenter.com/sites/defa...ely-gg-glam.jpg

http://images2.gossipcenter.com/sites/defa...ly-101111-4.jpg

http://images3.gossipcenter.com/sites/defa...ly-101111-3.jpg

http://images3.gossipcenter.com/sites/defa...ly-101111-1.jpg

OMG she looks so sad and tired. A girl does not look happy and in love again

Please avoid posting hotlinked images. The rules of BZ can be found here. (~ Michael*)

Thanks for all the pix and articles! :flower: Welcome Sannei, marifrancs, and Gelling! :wave:

post-43201-0-1446091650-25963_thumb.gif

post-43201-0-1446091650-28147_thumb.gif

This movie :cry::wub:

Aw Elvis and Annabelle. :wub: Such a great movie! Thanks valentina! :flower:

Let's play a game. Who would you like to see Blake work with the most:

Actress?

Actor?

Director?

Film Genre?

Woody Allen? :o I thought I was the only one. Yeah he's a creep and he's had more misses than hits lately, but when he's on... I love Diane Keaton and his kind of comedy / drama so much. I definitely wouldn't want to see another young actress playing the role of young girl crushing on actor playing Woody, but I would love to see her in one of his films. Kathryn Bigelow would be on my list as well.

There are so many big names I admire that I would love to see any of my fave people work with, but if I had to pick specifically for Blake I'd start with more indies from good young directors and women directors since she did so well in Elvis and Annabelle and Pippa Lee.

Beyond that, my dream list would include directors like Scorsese, Spielberg, Eastwood (of course, of course, of course ;) ), Tarantino (Uma and Blake as sisters or something would be AWEsome :D), Alexander Payne, Wes Anderson, Chris Nolan, PT Anderson.... all have done wonderful, smart movies with great ensemble casts.

I'm drawing a blank on actors (it's been a loong day :p), but my almost any Englishman, Irishman, or Scot would do. ;) Most of my all time fave actresses are older (Diane K, Meryl, Gena Rowlands), but I'll add Gwyneth to the list (since she's already worked with GP's mom), and I've already mentioned Uma. Oh you mentioned Jessica Lange -- love her too. She reminds me of Blake, especially the voice.

Genre: Something set in 60s/70's (I think I've been inspired by her Glamour shoot ;) ), or a modern day comedy / drama (how's that for general? :p)

Anil, I would not fret. She's not usually all smiles when the paps are up in her face (she and her bodyguard seem to be laughing a bit about her trying not to trip in front of them in the pix aomg posted).

Ryan, Ryan... friends or more than that, they're both single so as long as she's happy, I'm happy for her. I'm not a fan, but he seems like the kind of person I'd like to see any of my faves with. :)