Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Oops. Double post :hehe:

Let me just post this article from this W. cover though I'm not a big fan of the cover shot:

blakelivelywmagazinecov.jpg

Blake Lively shows W that she's much much, more than the hottest high school senior on television.

December 2008

Blake Lively is a starving artist. “I’m hungry. You hungry? Let’s meet at Sant Ambroeus,” she says, by way of cell phone introduction. Within minutes she’s stepping out of a taxi, an endless stream of legs and golden hair. The pint-size ristorante in New York’s West Village is, on a Saturday afternoon, predictably packed with the type of diners who are too cool to freak out about the numero uno Gossip Girl but not so jaded that they don’t notice her. Over the course of the next hour and a half, only a mother and her trembling tween daughter openly fawn over Lively. Sure, a guy at the next table chats her up, but that’s only because he really, really needs to know if he should order the eggplant appetizer that the gorgeous 21-year-old is digging into with gusto.

Considering the week she’s had, it’s easy to understand Lively’s need for a little comfort food. Five days earlier her father, actor Ernie Lively, was in a major car crash, and Lively rushed home to Los Angeles to be with him. A cascade of scheduling changes was set off by her departure: Television scenes, a magazine interview and a cozy dinner party she was planning to host in her downtown Manhattan apartment all had to be postponed. After winging back to Gotham on the red-eye, she went directly to the set at 5 a.m. Thursday and worked 16 hours. Friday was another long day of portraying perhaps the hottest senior ever to roam the hallways of the fictional Constance Billard School for Girls. Saturday kicked off with a crack-of-dawn photo shoot, and now lunch with a reporter. Still, Lively is in high spirits for the simple reason that Dad’s okay. “He’s doing great, all things considered,” she says. “It was very serious. And it’s hard to be on the other side of the country from him. I’m so used to being within 10 minutes of my family.”

A tight-knit bunch, the Lively clan also includes a talent manager mom, two older sisters and two older brothers—all of whom are connected to the entertainment industry in some manner. “My mom and dad always taught acting, so instead of getting me babysitters, they would just bring me to class,” Lively recalls. “And I’m a naturally shy person, so it really helped. I would’ve just been hiding under the table, pulling on my mother’s dress if I hadn’t been in their classes. It forced me out of my shell.” And out she stayed—Lively is warm and ultrachatty, dispensing the type of cheerful anecdotes that make clear she leads a charmed existence.

Growing up, however, she wasn’t convinced that showbiz was for her. Actually, to hear Lively tell it, her brother Eric, 27, practically forced her into her current vocation. An actor who recently had a recurring role on The L Word, he yanked his little sister out of school for two months when she was 15 and took her on a low-budget grand tour of Europe. Somewhere between Cambridge and Cologne, he told her that she should really start thinking seriously about an acting career. “He was trying to get me to make life decisions at 15!” she says with a laugh. An AP student who was also a cheerleader, class president and a member of “show choir” (a mash-up of singing and dancing in which Bon Jovi tunes figured prominently), she told him she was more interested in attending Stanford University than movie premieres. But a year later Eric secretly contacted his agent about her anyway. “I was really busy at school,” she says, “and I would have these agents calling and saying, ‘We have an appointment for you.’ It was really hard to say no, because I didn’t want to make my brother upset.”

After just a few months of auditions, she nabbed the part of Bridget in 2005’s The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, which she filmed between her junior and senior years at Burbank High, and decided that maybe acting wasn’t a bad way to spend her days. Since graduation she’s been working nonstop, appearing in a couple of small, largely forgettable movies before being cast as Serena van der Woodsen in Gossip Girl last year. “I’ve been learning as I’m going along,” she says of her ad hoc career strategy. “I thought, Okay, I’ll try a movie. And I was loving films, so I thought, No, I don’t want to try TV. But now I’m loving being on the show more than I ever could have imagined. It has been just the most amazing experience anybody could ever ask for. It’s such a blessing.”

Stanford, clearly, is not in her immediate future—she’s committed to at least six seasons of the series—but Lively says she hasn’t altogether shelved the idea of getting a college education. She claims, in fact, that the possibility of attending Columbia University one day a week was a motivating factor behind accepting the role on the show, which is shot in New York. So far, however, she hasn’t enrolled in any classes, and Gossip Girl executive producers Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage maintain that, while the subject of college did come up during their initial conversations with Lively, the young actress also had less cerebral reasons for wanting to play the

Liz Hurley’s 9-year-old son ‘dates’ Blake Lively

London, Oct 17 (ANI): Actress Elizabeth Hurley’s 9-year-old son Damien went on a date with Blake Lively.

The ‘Gossip Girl’ star has revealed that Lively, who is 15 years elder to her son, asked for permission and took Damien to an ice cream parlour for his first "date."

"Blake asked if she could take Damian out. So she took him to an ice-cream parlour. That’s his first date – Blake Lively!" the Mirror quoted Hurley as saying.

Damien is evidently inspired by the Hollywood star Ashton Kutcher whose wife Demi Moore is also 15 years elder to him.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

From

NYDailyNews.com 17/10/11

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds heat up off-screen, reportedly visit one another on film sets

The romance between Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds is heating up.

Although the "Green Lantern" co-stars have yet to confirm they're a couple, a source close to the actors tells us their relationship is getting "more serious" - and another insider says Lively just made her second trip to Boston to visit Reynolds.

"[Ryan] really respects her," the source says, adding that the two hotties - who, last year, denied reports that they'd dallied near the end of Reynolds' marriage to Scarlett Johansson - stayed in contact throughout Lively's relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio.

The leggy Lively and abs-fabulous Reynolds have certainly been spending more time together recently.

According to another source, after Reynolds reportedly visited Lively on the New York City set of "Gossip Girl" on Oct. 8, the actress reciprocated by heading to Boston - where Reynolds is shooting the fantasy crime picture "R.I.P.D."

On Oct. 5, we first reported that Lively spent the weekend at Reynolds' Back Bay apartment in Boston just days before her split with DiCaprio was announced.

Our source says that Lively, 24, and Reynolds, who's 10 years her senior, were spotted having a romantic dinner last Monday at Mistral Bistro, an upscale French restaurant in Boston's South End.

We hear that Lively even picked up the check.

The source says Lively wanted to spend "a few days" with Reynolds, but was only able to stay one night.

She returned to New York City on Oct. 11.

Reynolds seems to have remained on her mind, however. The source adds that Lively did some serious shopping at Bergdorf Goodman's men's store on Fifth Ave. on Thursday.

The actress was spotted leaving the store with three bulging bags of clothing.

Presents for Reynolds, perhaps?

Lively didn't forget to do a little retail therapy for herself. That same day, the actress - who's the face of Chanel's Mademoiselle handbag line - dropped about $5,000 at the Chanel SoHo boutique.

A spokeswoman for Lively did not respond by our deadline.

Although Reynolds and Johansson never publicly cited the reason for their divorce, which was finalized in July, the Lamborghini-curved Scar-Jo recently told the German magazine Gala that she can be "overcritical - with myself and with other people" and "incredibly impatient - regarding my job, my family and men." She added: "I want things to progress. I hate stagnation!"

As for Lively's ex-beau DiCaprio, he's recently been linked to Australia's "Next Top Model" Alyce Crawford, although Crawford has said they're "just friends."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/10/...l#ixzz1b2TrVwOo

October 16th - Leaving Ryan Reynold's apartment in Boston

post-54983-0-1446091715-86779_thumb.jpg post-54983-0-1446091715-90705_thumb.jpg post-54983-0-1446091715-92201_thumb.jpg post-54983-0-1446091715-95234_thumb.jpg post-54983-0-1446091715-98328_thumb.jpg

OK I have to say my piece as a Blake fan but not a worshipper

YUUUKKKKKK :yuckky: :yuckky:

Maybe cos I loved she and Leo so much but Ryan?

Didnt he hang out with the two of them? Didnt she and Leo break up 2 seconds ago? Why? How?

Men I best stay clear of some blogs because Blake is gonna be torn to shreds :ninja:

Aw she looks happy with her sister. :)

Gelling, no one knows when Blake and Leo broke up. My first clue that there may have been trouble was all the Leo sightings at the bars and clubs (actually, truth be told, I was concerned before that, when he was papped walking with Anna in the wee hours of the morning, but I loved the couple too much to let them go back then :p). I think it's probably for the best for both of them. Their lifestyles seem too different. Ryan seems like a nice guy and if he makes her happy, I'm happy for them. I hope for the same for Leo. :)

Aw she looks happy with her sister. :)

Gelling, no one knows when Blake and Leo broke up. My first clue that there may have been trouble was all the Leo sightings at the bars and clubs (actually, truth be told, I was concerned before that, when he was papped walking with Anna in the wee hours of the morning, but I loved the couple too much to let them go back then :p). I think it's probably for the best for both of them. Their lifestyles seem too different. Ryan seems like a nice guy and if he makes her happy, I'm happy for them. I hope for the same for Leo. :)

Hi Jou Jou,

You're right no one knows what went down but still..............

Concerning Anna I actually thought that spoke really well of him and Blake's relationship cos Leo was haggling the photog and explaining himself to the guy!

Now we know Leo wont spit on the paps if they were on fire and I took that as a sign of change in him, that he really cared about her for the pic no to be misconstrued

We all know about Leo and models I'm sure hes friends with A LOT of them :D eg Karolina Kurkova, Candace Swaponel

He's practically a VS shareholder!!!!!!!

So to me him chatting to one did not seem that big a deal :wave:

But I cant share ur happiness Im afraid the only thing that would make me feel worse is if J Edagr gets bad reveiws! :cry:

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds’s Hot Dinner Date In Boston — Exclusive Details!

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds have become inseparable and HollywoodLife.com talked to an on-looker who saw their romantic Canadian Thanksgiving celebration!

Only two days after Ryan Reynolds visited Blake Lively on the set of Gossip Girl, Blake traveled back to Boston to be with him for one night Oct. 10 — and HollywoodLife.com has exclusive details of their intimate and romantic dinner at the high-end Mistral Bistro, a French restaurant in Boston’s South End.

An eyewitness tells us, “Ryan brought Blake Lively with him and if you didn’t know any better, you would think they were a couple. They looked like they were really into each other. He had his arm around her and they were both smiling.”

The source adds, “They sat at a corner both and it was just the two of them. They shared everything — for appetizers they had the grilled portobello mushroom with roasted peppers and butternut squash tortellini. For dinner, they split the cornish game hen linguine and the grilled swordfish. Ryan said he was celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving!

“For dessert they split the warm chocolate torte with vanilla ice cream. They were definitely in a celebratory mood!”

According to the New York Daily News, Blake wanted to be in Boston with Ryan for a couple nights, but could only stay for one. Even though Blake, 24, only recently broke up with Leonardo DiCaprio, her relationship with Ryan, 34, has been heating up really quickly. We can’t wait to see how the hot new couple celebrates his birthday Oct. 23!

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/10/18/bl...-boston-dinner/

I do not understand the drama of Blake and Ryan? I've said here before Ryan always had a special look with Blake. When you see the interviews of GL was notorious the way he looked at her. You could see from him was something more than friendship. The chemistry between them was very great. I like Leo but I think that Leo was not the kind of man for Blake. Leo likes to go out at night and will always be surrounded by beautiful women. It is not easy be Leo's girlfriend. I like Ryan and if he makes Blake happy good . With a body like that I would not hesitate twice. Way to go girl :drool: