Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

'Lively' trio’s downtown fun

Sandra Bullock shared a racy night out with Ryan Reynolds and his girlfriend, Blake Lively, at downtown burlesque hot spot The Box.

The trio hit the Lower East Side haunt late Thursday night to celebrate Reynolds’ 35th birthday and were entertained by performances, including -- wait for it -- a “suicidal pregnant prom queen devouring her young.”

Despite far-fetched reports that Oscar winner Bullock and “Green Lantern” star Reynolds were dating this summer, a spy tells us, “He was definitely with Blake. Sandra arrived with the couple and a group, and they watched some of the burlesque performers, who were part of the club’s homage to ‘Deliverance’ and also portrayed the ‘suicidal prom queen.’

“The group had a great time and stayed late,” our source said. “Sandra left with many of the others, leaving Blake and Ryan alone.”

Another source told us, “Blake and Ryan were sitting downstairs holding hands and had bodyguards with them. They left together at around 2:15 a.m.”

Earlier, both “Gossip Girl” star Lively and Bullock toasted Reynolds, who turns 35 tomorrow, at a private dinner in the Carriage House at Palma Restaurant on Cornelia Street.

A source reported, “Both Sandra and Blake were at the dinner, which was for around 12 friends. He and Blake were being really cute and affectionate together.”

Bullock and Reynolds are longtime friends and starred together in 2009’s “The Proposal.”

Reynolds and Lively denied reports that they were involved near the end of his marriage to Scarlett Johansson. But things have been heating up between the two following Lively’s split from Leonardo DiCaprio. They spent a weekend this month in Boston, where he’s shooting the crime movie “R.I.P.D,” and Reynolds was seen kissing Lively at a train station before she got on the Acela back to New York. His rep didn’t get back to us.

Hi All :wave:

No :yuckky:

Not sweet

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/lively_tri...I#ixzz1bUxu8EFL

:wub: sweet

If they're happy, I'm happy for them. That's all. :cain:

Sandra Bullock shared a racy night out with Ryan Reynolds and his girlfriend, Blake Lively, at downtown burlesque hot spot The Box.

The trio hit the Lower East Side haunt late Thursday night to celebrate Reynolds’ 35th birthday and were entertained by performances, including -- wait for it -- a “suicidal pregnant prom queen devouring her young.”

Despite far-fetched reports that Oscar winner Bullock and “Green Lantern” star Reynolds were dating this summer, a spy tells us, “He was definitely with Blake. Sandra arrived with the couple and a group, and they watched some of the burlesque performers, who were part of the club’s homage to ‘Deliverance’ and also portrayed the ‘suicidal prom queen.’

“The group had a great time and stayed late,” our source said. “Sandra left with many of the others, leaving Blake and Ryan alone.”

Another source told us, “Blake and Ryan were sitting downstairs holding hands and had bodyguards with them. They left together at around 2:15 a.m.”

Earlier, both “Gossip Girl” star Lively and Bullock toasted Reynolds, who turns 35 tomorrow, at a private dinner in the Carriage House at Palma Restaurant on Cornelia Street.

A source reported, “Both Sandra and Blake were at the dinner, which was for around 12 friends. He and Blake were being really cute and affectionate together.”

Bullock and Reynolds are longtime friends and starred together in 2009’s “The Proposal.”

Reynolds and Lively denied reports that they were involved near the end of his marriage to Scarlett Johansson. But things have been heating up between the two following Lively’s split from Leonardo DiCaprio. They spent a weekend this month in Boston, where he’s shooting the crime movie “R.I.P.D,” and Reynolds was seen kissing Lively at a train station before she got on the Acela back to New York. His rep didn’t get back to us.

Now I want Blake/Sandra pics! :blush::laugh:

If they're happy, I'm happy for them. That's all. :cain:

Now I want Blake/Sandra pics! :blush::laugh:

Yeah , I want , too . :wub: I like Sandra :p

:wave:

So happy that Leo and Blake broke up. They were never meant to be. Leo seemed to look distant when he was with Blake and I think she couldn't take it anymore and broke it off. Let us be happy that she's moved on with Ryan. :) I think Blake broke it off with Leo to be with Ryan! I think Ryan is sweet guy and they look so cute together. I love them together. :) :heart:

:wave:

So happy that Leo and Blake broke up. They were never meant to be. Leo seemed to look distant when he was with Blake and I think she couldn't take it anymore and broke it off. Let us be happy that she's moved on with Ryan. :) I think Blake broke it off with Leo to be with Ryan! I think Ryan is sweet guy and they look so cute together. I love them together. :) :heart:

Hi Desira :wave:

The truth is we'll NEVER know what made them end it

I think its speaks callously of Blake if people believe it ended so she could get with someone else

I think we should try to refrain from rumor mongering as we can. :wave:

:gocho:

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively Step Out Together in Boston

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively left his apartment in Boston together today. Ryan's dog, Baxter, joined the couple as they loaded into a waiting car early this morning. Rumors that Ryan and Blake are dating have been swirling since it was confirmed that Blake split up with Leonardo DiCaprio at the beginning of the month. Blake joined Ryan in Massachusetts, where he's been filming R.I.P.D., after the duo stepped out together in NYC this week.

Blake and Ryan partied at The Box on the Lower East Side of Manhattan with pal Sandra Bullock on Thursday. The trio was celebrating Ryan's 35th birthday, which is tomorrow, and they apparently also met up with friends for dinner before heading to the Big Apple hot spot.

post-54639-0-1446091739-89293_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446091739-91787_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446091739-94458_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446091739-95913_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446091739-9675_thumb.jpg

Penny and Baxter :wub2:

More photos from Blake and Ryan leaving his apartment

http://eyeprime.net/2011/10/blake-lively-a...-his-apartment/

Thanks for the warm welcomes, Valentina, Ani and aomg! :) :hug:

I'm excited to know that she is dating Ryan because since I read that story about him, (and as an animal lover) I did fall in love with the guy.

http://www.peoplepets.com/people/pets/arti...0495026,00.html

I have so much respect and gratitude for people who adopt animals from shelters.

Yes, Baxter and Penny are totally adorable.