Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Some nice comments from Debra Martin Chase, the producer who helped "discover" Blake :)

Urban Daily

Meet Debra Martin Chase, shot caller extraordinaire. Easily one of the most powerful and influential women in Hollywood, Chase has produced some of the most lucrative film franchises such as Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, The Princess Diaries and The Cheetah Girls. She’s also dominated the small screen as well, with Disney Channel’s musical Lemonade Mouth being the most watched cable movie of 2011 (the soundtrack was the #4 album in the U.S.). Formerly a highly pedigreed attorney (graduating Phi Beta Kappa from Mount Holyoke College, J.D. at Harvard Law School), Chase decided to her dream of entering of the movie biz, and soon found herself running production companies for Whitney Houston and Denzel Washington. Eventually Chase would land her own producing deal with The Walt Disney Company, making her the first African-American woman to do so with a major studio.

Chase also has an uncanny eye for talent, responsible for launching the careers of A-listers like Anne Hathaway, Blake Lively and Chris Pine. In her gutsiest move yet, this savvy mover and shaker is at the helm of two iconic remakes: the 1976 classic Sparkle and the steamy 1986 coming of age drama Dirty Dancing.

Q: You’re responsible for discovering new talent like Anne Hathaway (“Princess Diaries”), Chris Pine (“Star Trek”), and Blake Lively (“Gossip Girl”). What are you looking for when scouting for new talent?

Chase: It’s a hard thing to quantify and it sounds kind of trite, but I’m looking for that “it” factor. That light within them; a face that’s very attractive but interesting. Not cookie-cutter–someone that has their own flavor.

Q: How do you feel seeing your “alumni” doing so well in their careers?

Chase: It’s great. I just had lunch with Blake Lively a couple of weeks ago and she’s still a lovely person. She’s going to be a very big star, she just has that whole package.

CelebSightings Celeb Sightings

JUST NOW in NYC: Blake Lively + Ryan Reynolds @ Tribeca Bubby's sharing mountains of pancakes,toast/biscuits.CREDIT@CelebSightings or else!

20 minutes ago

They're in NYC? I want pics :p

Thank you LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE, these sets are simply beautiful :blush:

CelebSightings Celeb Sightings

JUST NOW in NYC: Blake Lively + Ryan Reynolds @ Tribeca Bubby's sharing mountains of pancakes,toast/biscuits.CREDIT@CelebSightings or else!

20 minutes ago

They're in NYC? I want pics :p

Thank you LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE, these sets are simply beautiful :blush:

my pleasure, i enjoy making them, thanks again for the thank you

Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively Have Best Body Parts in Hollywood!

October 30, 2011 10:05 AM EDT

Newly minted couple Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively were both voted as having some of the best body parts in Hollywood. What parts do you think earned them a spot on the list?

While the Gossip Girl star is undoubtedly gorgeous and Ryan Reynolds is a bona-fide hunk, it's hard to pick which body part is the best. Blake has gorgeous hair, pretty eyes and a great figure, while Ryan has a chiseled look, great hair and many other good-looking attributes.

However, it wasn't any of the parts listed above which earned these two a spot on the list. What was it then, you ask?

Well, for Blake Lively it was her legs and for Ryan Reynolds it was his butt! Apparently, those are two things that this new It couple are known for!

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.actio...281474980686031

Hot hot couple :drool:

Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively Have Best Body Parts in Hollywood!

October 30, 2011 10:05 AM EDT

Newly minted couple Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively were both voted as having some of the best body parts in Hollywood.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.actio...281474980686031

I'm soo jealous... they have amazing genes :drool:

I keep forgetting how young Blake was when she started out. Lol she wasn't even legal when she started filming GG. Her sisters look uber-fab and so does James. He's always been friendly towards Blake even if I don't know if they are actual friends. He has some (very brief) nice words to say about her, here:

And of course, Blake made her first SNL appearance in a memorable sketch with him :hehe: :

http://www.hulu.com/watch/35500/saturday-n...hey-murray-hill

I keep forgetting how young Blake was when she started out. Lol she wasn't even legal when she started filming GG. Her sisters look uber-fab and so does James. He's always been friendly towards Blake even if I don't know if they are actual friends. He has some (very brief) nice words to say about her, here:

He's always soo cute! Oh James :blush:

And I love this new pic of Blyan + Sandra! Blake's hand... aww :heart:

Halo Your siggy is ADORABLE, this interview is amazing! :wub: