Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

I think we are giving much importance to this creature. :evil: :evil: :evil: What drives is envy. If Blake is so insignificant why this creature continues to write about her. I do not write or go to the sites who I do not like. She should seek a psychiatrist or a man, sometimes helps :yuckky: :yuckky:

Blake Lively: The Real Reason She Shaped Up With Ryan Reynolds' Trainer Bobby Strom

Were the "Gossip Girl" actress' workouts really about stunt training? Or was she more motivated by an understandably daunting July 2010 Vogue fashion shoot involving a skimpy white bikini?

When Gossip Girl star Blake Lively snagged the role of fighter pilot Carol Ferris in Green Lantern, (starring Ryan Reynolds) she realized she was going to need to get physically stronger to do some stunts. So she turned to L.A. trainer-to-the-star Bobby Strom, already on the set training his longtime client Reynolds, then married to Scarlett Johansson, who was also trained by Strom.

"The producers told Blake she should probably work out to get stronger, to strengthen her core and help prevent injuries and soreness," Strom tells Fash Track exclusively. "She'd seen me working with Ryan and she'd seen what I had done for his wife Scarlett Johansson for her role in the action movie, Iron Man 2," added Strom, who has also trained buff actresses Jessica Biel, Jennifer Lopez, Leslie Mann, Elle McPherson, and Adrianne Palicki.

Initially, Lively was working out solely to get stronger for stunts. But then she got motivated. Really, really motivated. Why? "When she found out she was going to model in a Vogue fashion spread that would involve swimsuits, a bikini and surfing, she decided she needed to be toned and look more athletic," Strom explains. Yup. Nothing like a little Vogue swimsuit spread to motivate a fitness regimen.

Strom says Lively's workout was different from Johansson's "Scarlett did a lot of boxing," says Strom. "Blake and I focused on circuit training four days a week, 90 minutes each time. All the planks, push-ups, and walking lunges paid off too." Strom also set out to reduce Blake

How Louboutin Gets the Ladies

The Shoemaker Spills His Secrets at a Barneys Fête

Blake Lively, who had settled upon a pair of snakeskin Louboutins for the evening, said, "My first pair was basic black, and after that, it was love—now I have hundreds." After she and Louboutin posed for photos, she added, "I had only been to Paris once before, and he invited me for a tour of the city on his Vespa. I was like, 'Oh, yeah, sure, Mr. Christian Louboutin, you are going to take me on a private tour through Paris,' but he actually did and it was so magical!" As he signed the last copy of his book, the designer joked, "Yes, the Vespa tour is how I get all of the ladies."

So Hick is screening again today at AFM, at 3:00pm Pacific Time. So we should be able to get more reactions/reviews from that (hopefully, mainly more praises for Blake's acting/character).

Oh and Saturday at 9:00am at the AMC in Santa Monica :flower:

:laugh:

Blake got her own strut. :laugh: I imagine that pic led up to this ;)

Now this is how you do a step and repeat, folks. A jubilant Blake Lively (in Dolce & Gabbana) came out to see her buddy Christian Louboutin last night at Barneys to celebrate his 20th anniversary and book launch, and they both got really, really excited. We think they enjoy each other.

BFANYC has a lot more pix

So Hick is screening again today at AFM, at 3:00pm Pacific Time. So we should be able to get more reactions/reviews from that (hopefully, mainly more praises for Blake's acting/character).

I hope so, but it seems more like an industry event than a regular film festival. I'm busy tonight, but I'm going down there Saturday am to see if I can get a ticket without a pass.

Blake Lively - New York's best dressed woman?

She's got the looks, the talent, the charisma and while she may only play one on TV, she's got the fashion chops of a true New Yorker. Whether you're a 'Gossip Girl' fan or just think she's gorgeous, Blake Lively's one of those girls you can't stop staring at. So stare away at some of Miss Lively's greatest style hits ... Blake goes red hot outside Christian Louboutin's 20th Anniversary Party at Barney's in NYC.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/fash...8#ixzz1cgJz9rq5

Look how Blake just glows in that pic with Christian and the Olsens. I think thats what I love most about her - shes just got a gorgeous smile and personality.

So I don't find blake to be particularly stunning. On a few episodes of GG I have watched and thought wow what a lovely girl! But for the msot part to me she looks kind of AVG. That said, it seems she has a fantastic personality (judging from all the designers that seem to adore her) I also do love her style.

I don't know how I feel about her moving on from LDC so quick, it sort of puts her in the light of chasing A listers. Though I don't know if I'd call Ryan R A list.

Well I think they both seemed to have moved on pretty quickly not just Blake. We dont know when they broke up, but like I say with any celeb breakup it probably ended weeks before they even released a statement. We us the public seem to take the breakup literally from when the statement is released so it can look really odd and quick when they move to someone the next week lol

Not a joke but Lainey needs severe therapy <_<

Her obsession with Blake is getting to the point that the few times Blake goes on a red carpet - her last appearance was in August- its interpreted for the most nefarious reasons and wild conspiracy theories attached to Blakes motives.

Even worse loads of people read Lainey and ape her

Is there a reason that she feels she has to write about Blake and turn it into a slagathon even when she does sthg as harmless a going to a bloody shoe launch? :dontgetit:

Same old same old. She's just trying to stir up things - I mean she is a gossip site afterall. Look how she's trying to create a Blake vs. Scarlett thing. And also the D&G thing is so stupid (plus Blake has worn D&G before) - but ofcourse her readers are going to eat it up. Im over her antics by now - but what really irks me is all her followers who just seem to have no common sense and follow her every word.

Lainey's main targets are mainly Blake, Jessica Biel etc. She's always talking about them. Why because they bring in the readers. So I never really take any she writes about them seriously.

Today Twitter is madly in love with Blake, more than usual :laugh:

Some tweets:

sahirajuaini

Okay I'm back to obsess with Seren Ven Der Woodsen . Or her real name is Blake Lively . Damn she's hot .

AllLimaHeights

Seeing a lot of Blake Lively and I am loving it!

juz1O

blake lively is gorgeous

wehearttay

Blake Lively is soo beautiful.

claylately

blake lively... you're the best looking thing on this planet bye

shahdrahman

@jannahtesl blake lively is fucking hot!!!! Love her!!!

everardives

Sigh. Blake Lively. Why you so pretty? :)

holly_fahey

I fucking love you, Blake Lively

DuckSwag

Oh Blake Lively, only you #perfect

diet_coke_whore

i wish i was blake lively #girlcrush

yosmb seth

Blake Lively marry me

AbigailBereber

I think Blake Lively is the coolest and the prettiest actress ever.

:rofl:

Oliver has some nice words for our girl :hehe:

Oliver Stone Talks Republican Primary Circus, Flawless Blake Lively

But there has been one bright light in Stone's life recently -- Blake Lively. Yes, the "Gossip Girl" herself, who is starring in Stone's upcoming adaption of "Savages." The name 'Lively' brings a giant smile to the director's face and is apparently one of the best young actresses with whom Stone has ever worked (and he's worked with Meg Ryan, Cameron Diaz and Angelina Jolie, to name a few). He even went so far as to compare Lively to a young Carole Lombard.

"She is a lot more than what people have seen. She has a natural beauty and smile that the camera loves. She has a freshness and I think frankly she is going to be a movie star," Stone said. "She's smart as a whip. She knows character. She really knows how to absorb material and she knows how to inhabit a character from working on that television show."

Stringing along Dan Humphrey for five seasons does take a lot of depth. But out of the "Savages" cast that includes Salma Hayek, Uma Thurman, John Travolta and Benicio Del Toro, Stone said Lively contributed the most.

"Of the five major actors in the movie, she is one of two who contributed the most to the screenplay. She's not overbearing but she certainly gives back. I enjoy her," Stone said.

But there has been one bright light in Stone's life recently -- Blake Lively. Yes, the "Gossip Girl" herself, who is starring in Stone's upcoming adaption of "Savages." The name 'Lively' brings a giant smile to the director's face and is apparently one of the best young actresses with whom Stone has ever worked (and he's worked with Meg Ryan, Cameron Diaz and Angelina Jolie, to name a few). He even went so far as to compare Lively to a young Carole Lombard.

"She is a lot more than what people have seen. She has a natural beauty and smile that the camera loves. She has a freshness and I think frankly she is going to be a movie star," Stone said. "She's smart as a whip. She knows character. She really knows how to absorb material and she knows how to inhabit a character from working on that television show."

Stringing along Dan Humphrey for five seasons does take a lot of depth. But out of the "Savages" cast that includes Salma Hayek, Uma Thurman, John Travolta and Benicio Del Toro, Stone said Lively contributed the most.

"Of the five major actors in the movie, she is one of two who contributed the most to the screenplay. She's not overbearing but she certainly gives back. I enjoy her," Stone said.

That is way COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! :p

This is our girl ... Way to go Blake ... So cool :p :p :p

Aww! She makes me so proud :wub2:

This video is funny, especially at 1:50 where he speaks of Blake

This guy is adorable, seriously! :blush: