Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Talk of The Town: DVD Collector’s Edition Features Affleck’s Alternative Ending

On February 7, Warner Bros. will release an ultimate collector’s edition of Ben Affleck’s gritty 2010 Boston heist drama The Town, starring Affleck, supporting actor Oscar nominee Jeremy Renner, Rebecca Hall, Blake Lively and Jon Hamm. To promo the special DVD, Warners will screen the film’s never-before-seen alternative ending in Boston’s Fenway Park.

The three-disc Blu-ray combo pack will include a feature-length documentary from the writer-director—The Town: A Director’s Journey—-the alternative ending, and memorabilia. Trailer and a clip are posted below.

Oh gosh these tweets :laugh:

i'm convinced that blake lively is britney spears reincarnated, though britney isn't dead. so britney cloned and a better model.

25 minuti fa

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds would make the hottest kids ever #itsalmostwrong

2 ore fa

Thanks for all the pix, vids, tweets! :flower:

New pix alert: Blake will be one of the hosts for Christian Louboutin's 20th Anniversary party at Barneys NY tomorrow night.

LOLOL Blake and Florence look like they're having a blast! :D The songs I've heard off of Florence's new cd sound amazing... HBO is already using the title track for all of their promos.

:heart: happy Boston Weekend

post-43201-0-1446091833-67878_thumb.jpg

Love this pic . Her smile ....kills me :wub2:

I love the way her sunny smile and the blue sky are reflected in the chrome. :)

sandra bullock, ryan reynolds, blake lively, at the box

Ooh cool pic! Ryan between Sandra and Blake -- now that's a lucky man with good taste. :D I love what I can see of Blake's dress -- simple, yet elegant. Wish there was a bigger pic of it, but good on them for being able to avoid the paps in NY.

Talk of The Town: DVD Collector’s Edition Features Affleck’s Alternative Ending
On February 7, Warner Bros. will release an ultimate collector’s edition of Ben Affleck’s gritty 2010 Boston heist drama The Town, starring Affleck, supporting actor Oscar nominee Jeremy Renner, Rebecca Hall, Blake Lively and Jon Hamm. To promo the special DVD, Warners will screen the film’s never-before-seen alternative ending in Boston’s Fenway Park.

Movie under the stars in Fenway sounds like fun. I just hope it's not too cold out. I wonder if any of the cast will be attending...

We hear . . . we hear

That celebrations for Christian Louboutin’s new book to celebrate his company’s 20-year anniversary will be held at Barneys on Madison Avenue tonight and in Beverly Hills on Thursday. The hosts in New York will be Amanda Brooks, Ann Dexter-Jones, Ashley Olsen, Blake Lively, Cassandra Grey, Chanel Iman, China Chow and Elettra Wiedemann. The Misshapes are scheduled to perform.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/we_hear_we...N#ixzz1cT3I7M00

aDanthema Dan Priore

Just had lunch with Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively--well, they were there.

SOFIAMER sofia merino

Having lunch with Blake Lively and Ryan reynolds!!! Los paparazzis invaden!! #iloveserena @gelaboullosa @tengobuenojo

Glad Ryan is the one schlepping to New York now. Guess we should be expecting some pap pics sooner or later.

ETA:

Guess she went to get her hurr did later on :hehe:

lightsresolve Lights Resolve

Just got my hair cut next to Blake Lively. I feel fancy. She's fine.

2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply