Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Fan pics and tweets from today:

30528430783190589737511.jpg

alyssax alyssa

just saw Blake Lively in person. omg. she is a goddess!

7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

MichaelaMoin Michaela Moinian

Just saw blake lively! Ah she's GORGGGG

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

And O.M.F.G. I hope this is true :woot: :

scottysnax Scotty

My sister met Blake lively at the French vogue photoshoot today, just emailed the photos, devastated is an understatement.

3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

StaceyWL_Nicky Stacey Roe

@scottysnax your sister was at a vogue photoshoot?:o

3 hours ago

scottysnax Scotty

@StaceyWL_Nicky yea she's gonna be in it cause she's like 'captain' of the French ballet :L

3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

This would be a major, major coup. First, working with Fulvia Farolfi now this, as usual Blake has terrific stuff going on behind the scenes to surprise her fans with :yes:

Ever the foodie, urgh... she's just so freaking awesome :wub: :

MyLifeInLoubies Erica Negi

Just heard that Blake Lively is creating a cupcake with @Sprinkles. Source: @sprinkles owner, Candace Nelson! #sweet

4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I wonder if it's going to be in their NY/LA locations only :whistle:

Thanks everyone for all the news and fantastic new pictures.

Missing Ryan? Blake Lively returns to New York to shoot Gossip Girl after spending the weekend with new man Mr Reynolds in Boston

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz1br0uYk8i

She looks so happy! I also like the fact that she and Penn seem to have remained good friends. They used to be such a hot couple, but I sure love the idea of her being linked to Ryan.

Does anyone have an official release date for Hick? I thought it was late 2011.

Blake Lively Goes Back to Boston

Blake Lively unloads her dogs from her car at the back entrance of Ryan Reynolds' apartment. Blake, who was in New York filming scenes for 'Gossip Girl' yesterday, spent last weekend with Reynolds who is in town filming 'R.I.P.D.'.

post-54639-0-1446091810-53189_thumb.jpg th_1ff595155975902.jpg/monthly_10_2011/post-54639-0-1446091810-55929_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3894559" alt="post-54639-0-1446091810-55929_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="72.26"> post-54639-0-1446091810-57921_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446091810-62908_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446091810-63697_thumb.jpg post-54639-0-1446091810-68114_thumb.jpg

Blake has a two dogs? :o

28 Actresses Who Could Portray Hollywood Icon Grace Kelly

As THR first reported, the life of Grace Kelly, the Hitchcock ingenue who went from Hollywood royalty to genuine royalty, is getting the big screen treatment courtesy of producer Pierre-Ange Le Pogam. Which Hollywood actress would be best to star in the highly coveted role?

As the star of Gossip Girl, Blake Lively commands the attention of Serena van der Woodsen

Thanks for all the pix, scans, articles, and tweets! :flower:

NY Daily News

Blake Lively likes a bargain. During her visit to Boston last weekend for Ryan Reynolds' 35th birthday, a source tells us the "Gossip Girl" made a Sunday visit to Marshall's in Dorchester, Mass., a working-class suburb known for its particularly high murder rate. There, a fellow shopper says Lively went to "town" in the discount store, dropping approximately $500 at the cash register. Another source spotted the 24-year-old actress, who has previously proclaimed her love of cooking, "buying lots of groceries" at Shaw's grocery on Huntington Ave. in downtown Boston. That's not far from Reynolds Back Bay abode. Birthday dinner, Ryan?

Chanel AND Vogue photo shoots? Even one of those would be awesome! :D

I don't think Hick has a U.S. distributor yet. I remember reading about a distribution deal for Europe, but not U.S. Per Anil's earlier post, they're bringing it to the American Film Market in L.A. next month.

I love the skirt she's wearing in GG pix with Penn. I would never think to put with that sweater and the whole brown/black/red theme going on, but somehow it all works (though I think would look even better with boots closer to the color of those Uggs she's wearing between takes ;) ).

I've heard Blake mention Grace Kelly as a fashion icon several times in interviews. Very flattering that she is so high up on the Hollywood Reporter's list to portray her, though I'm generally not a fan of biopics (and definitely not a fan of slime E Ted :p). Personally I would like to see her in more modern woman type roles.

I can't tell if she is arriving or leaving Boston. There was a tweet about her and Ed filming in NY last night and those birthday pix made it sound like she left Penny with Ryan. Maybe she went to pick them up (I think he lives in NY too)? Somehow I don't think that other dog is Blake pup. She said in an interview that she's always had big dogs before moving to NY, but Penny is travel size. :D

The people suggesting her for Grace Kelly are doing so just to get "hater hits" on their sites. Personally, I think Gwyneth Paltrow, Naomi Watts and Rosamund Pike would be better suited for the role especially concerning the age and their acting experience.

I'm not a fan of biopics either and would rather Blake get her breakthrough role in something that isn't so laden with expectation, people would be waiting to tear into her and it'll like she's asking for it.

I mean, she hasn't even expressed any interest in playing the role and there's already hundreds of comments crucifying her already.

Ryan Reynolds ‘meets Blake Lively’s family’

Ryan Reynolds has apparently Blake Lively’s family after just a short time of dating.

The Hollywood stars have tried to keep their new romance low-key. However, insiders have told American magazine Star that the pair are quickly falling in love.

Blake and Ryan have been friends since working on Green Lantern, but since striking up a romance they are not holding back on making things official.

The Gossip Girl star reportedly invited her family to spend time with the actor during their recent rendezvous in Boston where Ryan is filming his new action-comedy R.I.P.D.

“Blake spent the entire day in his trailer,” an insider told the magazine. “Later that day they were chauffeured to Ryan’s apartment, where they spent the rest of the night alone together.”

Blake, 24, then spent time on the set of his movie the following day and that evening they were joined by her older sister, actress Robyn Lively.

The sisters were seen holding hands and laughing outside of Ryan’s apartment.

But while her family is happy about the romance it appears some of Ryan and Blake’s friends think they are moving too fast.

Just a few weeks ago Blake was in a relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio and Ryan was reportedly dating Sandra Bullock.

“Ryan and Blake put Sandra and Leo behind them so quickly and haven’t looked back,” a friend of the couple stated. “But for the most part, people are rooting for them. They seem perfect for each other.”

http://www.film-news.co.uk/show-news.asp?H...mp;nItemID=7820

Based on Salma''s comments, I'm guessing we're in for an exciting and gory ride :yes:

Still on the hunt for roles that "are not just the sexy girl," she just finished the Oliver Stone movie Savages, in which the brutal ruler of a drug cartel and gets to order assassinations and decapitations.

"It was the most disturbing character of my career," she says. "I wouldn't even let my daughter on the set."

I wish we got more info instead of relying on these little bits and pieces. In due time I guess...