Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Hmmmmmmmm <_< i don't know anymore what think about these two.

Ryan travels from Boston to NYC to see Blake! Is this more than a crush? Read on for all the details!

Blake Lively, 24, seems to have forgotten all about her ex-boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio, 36. As we reported earlier, Blake has been getting close to Ryan Reynolds, 35 — and the two were spotted making out at a Boston’s South Train Station on Oct. 3. Well, just a week after their steamy station hookup, a source says that Ryan traveled to NYC to visit Blake on the set of her hit show, Gossip Girl on Oct. 8!

“They hugged and then got in a car together,” the source tells Us magazine.

So what is the state of Blake and Ryan’s relationship? “They’re seeing each other casually,” an insider reveals. “They became good friends on the set [of Green Lantern]. Now they’re both single and trying it out.”

BFFs — do you think Blake and Ryan make a cute couple?

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/10/12/bl..._medium=twitter

^I think the writers have been reading us here at Bellazon, it's info from twitter that we on this board already knew. They just added some fluff from an "insider" to pad it up. ;)

I don't like Blake being tabloid fodder one bit :yuckky: like how she's on this week's cover issues of Grazia and OK! for "stealing an A-lister's man" :( And even though it's all untrue, I still don't like seeing her like that, it could actually hurt her career.

Yes we already knew that for day.

I totally agree with you. Although she's always saying he wants to keep his private life private . At this time it was urgent to make some statements. She is a public figure and his image right now is not the best. Those who hate her are clapping with joy. Staying silence I does not know if it's the best strategy. But her people should know it best.

^I think the writers have been reading us here at Bellazon, it's info from twitter that we on this board already knew. They just added some fluff from an "insider" to pad it up. ;)

I don't like Blake being tabloid fodder one bit :yuckky: like how she's on this week's cover issues of Grazia and OK! for "stealing an A-lister's man" :( And even though it's all untrue, I still don't like seeing her like that, it could actually hurt her career.

If they have, they obviously missed this one from October 8 ;)

sarahloukiernan 8 Oct

OMG KEVIN BACON IS SHOOTING A MOVIE SCENE IN BOSTON RIGHT NOW AND IM WATCHING

AND RYAN REYNOLDS OMGGGGGGGG

AND BLAKE LIVELY OMG WAIT WTF IM DYING

After math of the car falling off a building.....kevin bacon and Ryan Reynolds both touched these cars. yfrog.com/nuyl2dkj

I tend to believe this one because she bothered to include a pic of the set, and they've been filming on Saturday's. I don't recall GG doing many Saturday shoots. Maybe they came back to NY on Saturday night.

I know what you mean, but as we all know Grazia, Ok, Now, Star, etc are not only are the lowest of the low when it comes to credibility, they have also shown their love of pitting women against each other. You rarely see men treated the same way in their pages. A quick glance at the Google news shows other gossip sites are already laughing at the Ok "report." Sandra Bullock has flat out stated she's not dating Ryan and never has. Ryan has a solid rep as a good friend to women -- as I said, the type of person I'd be happy to see any of my faves dating. It could be a lot worse, believe me. :p

^What exactly is confusing?

Uhm

The contradictions in People Magazine and US Weekly Magazine vis a vis Blake & Ryan

In Leo's forum Blakes rep allegedly tells People says they are just friends, US says opposite

Blake is not coming out of this looking stellar I have to say <_<

^What exactly is confusing?

Uhm

The contradictions in People Magazine and US Weekly Magazine vis a vis Blake & Ryan

In Leo's forum Blakes rep allegedly tells People says they are just friends, US says opposite

I don't really get this, her reps are denying this and saying that they are just friends, but somehow Blake is not coming out of this well. Why? I guess unless she removes herself from the vicinity of every single man some won't be happy. Even if there was something going on, they are both single. Rumours, rumours and not even anything to substantiate and it gets lapped up.

Uhm

US Weekly said in just last week's issue that Blake and Ryan were only friends/co-stars. They published just 2 weeks ago that Ryan had moved on from Sandra B. with Olivia Wilde, they published in January that Ryan and Sandra were getting close over their mutual heartbreaks and were dating (even spending a "hot" new year's eve together), they published in July that Ryan was dating Charlize. These were all slapped Exclusive!. Yet she's the one "not coming out looking stellar"? What about Ryan Reynolds? What about US Weekly?

Her reps have stated once enough that they're just friends, I think one denial that anything is going on is more than enough (and it's actually 2 if you count Gossip Cop). She can't fret and overreact over every false rumor the media puts out there.

aomgthereckless, I agree. Looking at that track record, it just makes it so ridiculous that Blake is the one that gets to be hounded and hated on, for what exactly? Being around Ryan? Obviously that can't be allowed. At this point I don't care what the media and everyone else says, she just just needs to concentrate on her goals and ambition. If she keeps giving performances that gets praise from critics and makes more successful films, then everything else is just noise and a by product of how well she is doing.

Thats true

And I'm a Blake fan or I would'nt be here

I also know how the tabloids work which is why i warned all to ignore what Grazia said

Its just I get the impression that in the states US and People are both credible mags

And it seems the sheets arent warm from Leo that US is claiming jumped into someone elses.

I dunno maybe its cos I hope she and Leo reconcile cos I think they are cute togetehr

Also it doesnt help to defend her from the Leighton Meester stans on blogs that like to say Blake's trying to date EVERY A list star in HW.

My 2 cents anyway :)

^No worries. US Weekly is generally reliable but that doesn't mean they aren't above making up stuff to fill the week's issue/get page hits or that they don't get it wrong sometimes for that matter. I was just showing you a history of how full of BS they are when it comes to RR, even stating as recently as two weeks ago that he was with Olivia Wilde and just last week that he and Blake were just friends.

On the issue of the bed not being warm from Leo, I love Leo but he too has been linked to not one but two models since the news broke that they had split. His PR denied it, and we all believe it. If we can give him the benefit of the doubt, let's extend that to Blake as well.

I generally get defensive because, Blake is always catching some flack from one quarter or the other (you mentioned Leighton stans, rabid as they are just constitute a fraction of Blake haters). She just can't seem to catch a break (esp online) generally when by all indications she is a nice,gracious person and a hard worker. I expect it to get worse now that she's single since that's when all the BS seems to come out the most.

Also since we're keeping it real, Ryan Reynolds, though a very nice man, is not A-List and there's frankly nothing he can do for Blake's career that she hasn't, can't or won't do for herself.

I did think her and Leo were so cute and behaved like a couple so much that the split was out of the blue and a shock. I don't really know what went on there but jeez it was sudden. That said the double standards is awful men (and most men not just actors) can do whatever the want and with as many people, but the second there is a hint or rumour about a female doing anything, the knives and hate come out - case in point right now Leo and Blake. For both it's just rumours, but Blake gets hate.

As for the LM stans, I don't waste my time with them as the reasons for the hate is so obvious and thereby inconsequential. They will need to drop her off the face of the earth to make the industry/media/opposite sex etc give a damn about anyone else from that show.

Really I'm mainly hoping for some film news or more info about Savages and how it looks.