Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

^Agreed, I genuinely liked her with Leo in a way that I never liked her and Penn together. They were so oddly compatible and their personalities/lifestyles surprisingly different but complimentary to each other that it came as a shock to me as well. They obviously had an issue or two (that we'll never know about ) that they felt would work against them in a relationship and quit while ahead. Nothing wrong with that and it was very very much fun while it lasted.

Leighton Meester fans ruin EVERYTHING and I generally like Leighton. I can't even stand GG because of all the Chair vs Dair nonsense that's going on now, and it seems like I'm not the only one since the ratings are going down the shitter. To them, every news about Blake is PR, what they don't realize is that outside of their insular communities online, people care more about Blake the person. It helps that she is generally more interesting/awesome than the character she plays on the show.

Yesss Sannei, I can't wait for more casting info. As a Blake fan, I live for the surprises when it comes to casting but they are so far in between :(. I've been looking for more stuff about Savages but can't find anything for now. Wonder when the first trailer will drop. If they're going to Cannes, I'm gandering either December/January (Oscar season) also because that's when the trailer for Wall Street 2 dropped and it had a similar opening weekend or around March at the latest.

Leighton Meester fans ruin EVERYTHING and I generally like Leighton. I can't even stand GG because of all the Chair vs Dair nonsense that's going on now, and it seems like I'm not the only one since the ratings are going down the shitter. To them, every news about Blake is PR, what they don't realize is that outside of their insular communities online, people care more about Blake the person. It helps that she is generally more interesting/awesome than the character she plays on the show.

There are so many reason I don't watch GG anymore but the whole Chair and then Chair vs Dair nonsense is a major reason. It's funny in a way, as the more the writers pander to them with that nonsense the more the ratings gets worse. I guess the general public really don't care either. Must come as a shock to those who thought all GG needed was Blair 24/7 to bring viewers.

GG needs to end if not for my sake then for Blake's sake. It gets her away from LM fans and she can audition for more films and can even travel to film them. Looking back I really don't get how her in the Gatsby film filming in Australia for 4 months and GG in New York was ever going to work.

I hope Savages works for her as it is obviously a step up in terms of screen time, storyline etc and people will analyse the hell out of it and her.

Iliked the previous comment: You guys are right. I just started to see the GG becouse of Blake. Now gets me sick to Dair / Chair. Even today in twitter someone asked to GG writers for more scenes and better scenes for Blake . I also like Leigton but their fans have a hatred for Blake. All this is stupid. I think Blake and Leigton are friends, not best friends, but friends.

There are so many reason I don't watch GG anymore but the whole Chair and then Chair vs Dair nonsense is a major reason. It's funny in a way, as the more the writers pander to them with that nonsense the more the ratings gets worse. I guess the general public really don't care either. Must come as a shock to those who thought all GG needed was Blair 24/7 to bring viewers.

GG needs to end if not for my sake then for Blake's sake. It gets her away from LM fans and she can audition for more films and can even travel to film them. Looking back I really don't get how her in the Gatsby film filming in Australia for 4 months and GG in New York was ever going to work.

I hope Savages works for her as it is obviously a step up in terms of screen time, storyline etc and people will analyse the hell out of it and her.

Your point is sooooooo spot on!

And sthg I always thot of. Thats why the Blake and Leo reomance has intrigued me for so long

How could and Why should she try out for a part she wouldn't be able to play in Australia as she has contractual obligations with GG in NY?

Why was she invited for dinner when the 3 other actresses ( Scarlett, Rebecca Hall, Carey Mulligan) were not?

It made me think Leo WANTED to meet her and engineered a way, which is sthg I always thot was sooo cuuutttee :blush:

Gelling

Agreed about the dinner thing. I've bounced that thought as well.

Valentina

Thanks for the pics, love the one of her and Leighton staring Penn down like they're about to beat him up :laugh:

Love this interview of her at Letterman, very charming:

CLAIM: Blake Lively “Steals” Sandra Bullock’s “Man” Ryan Reynolds

The unintentionally hilarious new OK! cover laments the end of America’s Greatest Fictional Couple.

According to the magazine, Ryan Reynolds has “dumped” Sandra Bullock for Blake Lively, ending “the romantic karma comeback story of the year.”

A so-called “source” claims, “Sandra is crushed. She’s doing her absolute best to hold her head high and act as if she’s not bothered, but the truth is, she’s very hurt.

OK! wonders whether the supposed Bullock-Reynolds relationship “was too good to be true” after his “steamy Boston weekend” with Green Lantern co-star Lively, and the tabloid describes Reynolds allegedly choosing Lively as “another soul-crushing blow” to Bullock.

Well, it was certainly too imaginary to be true!

We know it might crush OK!’s soul, but, as Gossip Cop has reported ever since silly rumors first surfaced, Bullock and Reynolds never dated.

They. Did. Not. Date.

Period.

Of course, now that Lively is newly single (having just split with Leonardo DiCaprio), she and Reynolds have been the rumor du jour, meaning OK! can use that angle to make Bullock seem like a pathetic sad sack.

Here’s what’s true:

Bullock and Reynolds are former co-stars and friends.

They were never a couple.

A source close to Bullock tells Gossip Cop “it’s all lies.”

Once again, OK! is anything but okay.

http://www.gossipcop.com/blake-lively-stol...-couple-dating/

Now... I think .....Maybe ....there is something going on between Blake & Ryan :blink:

lordy lordy lord! The shit is really going to hit the fan. Especially now that they've turned this into Blake vs."America's Sweetheart" Sandra Bullock. they are just going to run with it. The tabloids were obviously keen for a new love triangle thats why the seem hell bent on doing this Blake & Ryan thing, despite the fact that the've said they are just friends. You have Blake (Angie) - the vixen/femm fatale, Ryan (Brad) the heart throb and Sandra (Jennifer) - "America's Sweetheart. Same script different cast.

So true about GG - the scenes I really hate are generally the Chair/Dair/Lair whatever ones. Its funny how the Leighton/Blair fans always say that if it was Blair centric the ratings/show would improve but when it is the ratings always decline. The writers really need to tune out the the fans because they have obviously been influenced by all the rabid Leighton fans who are always petitioning/writing to them.

In a way Im sort of glad its not Serena centric because really and truly Blake doesnt need GG. I dont even want her on there, plus all this Blair stuff allows her to sort of dissassociate herself a bit, it makes it seem like GG is just a side job lol. Like she's not just Serena. At the end of the day, Leighton/Blair fans are actually hurting her because her rabid fans persistence in making GG the Blair show mean that Leighton will ALWAYS be Blair. And from her film choices so far, it seems that she is just Blair.

In a way Im sort of glad its not Serena centric because really and truly Blake doesnt need GG. I dont even want her on there, plus all this Blair stuff allows her to sort of dissassociate herself a bit, it makes it seem like GG is just a side job lol. Like she's not just Serena. At the end of the day, Leighton/Blair fans are actually hurting her because her rabid fans persistence in making GG the Blair show mean that Leighton will ALWAYS be Blair. And from her film choices so far, it seems that she is just Blair.

Totally agree with you!!! :yes:

Here's a tweet from a make-up artist who's also the US brand ambassador for Chanel, here's a link to her Models.com page, based on her past work she's freaking major:

fulviafarolfi fulvia farolfi

Worked with Blake Lively..How insanely gorgeous is she??

4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:woot: So does this mean we might be getting a new campaign (or cover)

soon? Can't freaking wait!! I really hope it's for Chance Eau Tendre since perfume campaigns tend to be more iconic.

Also what happened to this? It's from a July interview and the campaign should have been out by now:

Aptly, when we first meet, New York Fashion Week is in full swing, and Lively has spent the better part of the day shooting a campaign she can’t – or won’t – divulge.

“I could tell you, but I’d have to kill you,” she says, deadpan..

I'm starving for professional (whether fashion or movie) Blake news.

If asked to name a promising young actress under 25, you'd have a long list to choose from. There's Jennifer Lawrence, an Oscar nominee poised for superstardom as the lead of The Hunger Games, and Kristen Stewart, who's already got the high profile but impressed in several indies before she ever signed on for Twilight. You've also got Emma Stone, Ellen Page, Mia Wasikowska, Evan Rachel Wood, Emma Watson, and an arresting roster of teen actresses who've already made their mark, which includes Chloe Moretz, Hailee Steinfeld, Saoirse Ronan, and both Elle and Dakota Fanning. (And though you might quibble with her inclusion, ask any casting director who's got heat under 25 and you'd likely hear Blake Lively's name, too.)

That's from Nymag.com, they love to hate her on that site (both the editors and the commenters) but they can't keep her down. She's only gonna get bigger and better :yes:

I wonder how many other roles she gets offered that she can't take because of her Gossip Girl commitments or simply because she's not interested or because she feels it's not a good fit that we never hear about. There's also this from an interview this summer:

...Being so beautiful why you are not starring in romantic comedies?

B: Roles of students from UES aren't interesting for me now. I choose roles which are completely different from my role in GG. This is my principal position. I have a ton of offers to play in comedies, but I more likely say yes to a conflicting role in a ambiguous film.

Glad to see she's still at the upper echelon of actresses in her age group and that she's so selective of her roles. Shows she really cares about her career since she's cultivated herself and her image to this point.