Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Hey folks, I'm new here (though I've always lurked on Bellazon for models and SI Swimsuit news/vids/etc). I'm pretty happy with this year's edition, and I'm a little surprised by Emily Didonato. It seems like they told her "don't worry about being ultra skinny" or maybe even encouraged her to eat more. She's got a little more upper body this year, if you know what I mean, and I like it! Her face is my personal favorite; it seems the most finely crafted to me.

Anyway, I'd love to download the Emily Didonato vids, but I've been trying Natanael's technique with the developer console and can't get it to work! Ugg! In both Chrome and Firefox, I can get videos of the commercials, but I can't find the actual videos of the models. The closest I can get is a link (something with "boatloader" in the title) that opens the videos in the browser but cannot be downloaded as a video.

Any other suggestions for how to look through the list of files in the developer console to find the right one? I don't see bars "growing" at all. I just see some as larger and others as smaller. Anywho, keep up the discussion!

SI use brightcove hosted RTMP streams. That means no mp4 or flv files to see in the dev tools. You need to use a special tool like rtmpexplorer.

the developer tools technique didn't work for me either.

I tried rtmpexplorer (it didn't seem to work on Chrome so i dusted off FF for this).  it seemed to work, but when I went to play the first 2 videos I downloaded, they played about halfway through and then seemed to freeze and get choppy.  And that was with the usually reliable media Player Classic (didn't work at all on Windows Media Player).

I was determined to get out of my lurker role and actually give back a little, but I guess it's back to the drawing board.  

it seemed to work, but when I went to play the first 2 videos I downloaded, they played about halfway through and then seemed to freeze and get choppy.  And that was with the usually reliable media Player Classic (didn't work at all on Windows Media Player).

rtmpexplorer worked for me. Have you tried VLC? I think MPC has gotten pretty dated. Maybe your PC isn't fast enough or hardware acceleration isn't working. You could try playing the videos at half speed.

^^Some of them are up on youtube. the rest will be very soon I'm sure. You're better off ripping them from youtube :)

Youtube compression is horrendous. 1080p is worse in visual quality than a DVD. Brightcove has a higher bitrate or better compression settings I think.

Thanks for the tips! I was able to get downloads using rtmpexplorer. Gotta first find the link to the stream using the developer console, then use that link in rtmpexplorer while also having rtmpsrv running. And after all that, unfortunately, the downloads have poor quality. The color is over saturated and reddish. Oh well.

I was just made aware of the Swim City traveling circus. What the hell, SI? That is a horrible idea. Making the models interact with the creepers who would go to something like that is not cool at all.

Yes cause the models are better than those creepers.