Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Guys, Lais is heading to St. Tropez tonight and both Emily and Sara are/were in St. Tropez for the past two days. 

They're shooting for VS

SI is shooting in MUERICA currently

And Sara/Emily have already shot for SI.

omg...it's her....

SHE/HE who shall not be named. NAILED IT

Lord Voldemort is doing SI?

:D

Give us a clue! :p Is she famous?

In her own little f*cking mind shes all kinds of famous

Clue... she likes to bitch and moan about fashion industry all the damn time

If this turns out not to be who I think it is then she has a body clone and it needs to be killed with fire

2FguUFX.jpg

Guys, Lais is heading to St. Tropez tonight and both Emily and Sara are/were in St. Tropez for the past two days. 

They're shooting for VS

SI is shooting in MUERICA currently

And Sara/Emily have already shot for SI.

But usually when a model is working with VS they tag or post BTS and VS was shooting in the Bahamas I thought? What would Emily and Sara do involving VS swim because Sara stays with PINK for the most part and Emily just recently shot for their clothing area.

On a different note, Daniela Braga is in St. Tropez as well, but I think it's for something completely unrelated.

omg...it's her....

SHE/HE who shall not be named. NAILED IT

Lord Voldemort is doing SI?

smily%20new%20one.gif

Give us a clue! :p Is she famous?

In her own little f*cking mind shes all kinds of famous

Clue... she likes to bitch and moan about fashion industry all the damn time

If this turns out not to be who I think it is then she has a body clone and it needs to be killed with fire

2FguUFX.jpg

no prettyphile... i think Chrissy teigen its not in muerica LOL!

Confirmation, in the pic mj day posted, the tree is native to western Canada and the United States (and I believe Sweden)

Jessica Gomes is in the Wyoming (Rushmore)/Yellowstone area and we're pretty damn sure it's Jessica in the pic.

And we are 75% sure this year is going to be totally shot at US landmarks. They could change it up last minute, but that would be an odd change. 3-4 out of 5/6 locations shot in the US... yup lets up and change it for the last couple of places

Grand canyon

Yellowstone and or Rushmore

Hawaii Volcano National Park

Niagara Falls ?

Infamous Route 66(6) Buss Tour

Sounds like it wasn't the Hamptons, I think the pics were drive through shots on their way to Niagara Falls.

Or the photographer was fucking with us and sending up random shots to push us in the wrong direction.

Could be based on MJ's text that they were in Yellowstone and not the Falls, but it doesn't sound like it to me.

Subject to change due to models not being correctly identified, Take with a grain of salt till we know more.

Location #1 - Hawaii, USA - Gigi Hadid, Emily Rata, Irina S, Emily Didonato, Hailey Clauson (Rookie #1)

Location #2 - Nevada, AZ, New Mexico, Texas (Road Trip Route 66) USA - Sara Sampaio, Ariel Meredith, Hannah Ferguson, Ashley Smith (Rookie #2)

Location #3 - (Up for debate, either Niagara Falls, or Yellowstone/Rushmore area) USA - Nina Agdal, Chanel Iman, Jessica Gomes, Robyn Lawley (Rookie #3)

Looks like SI crew are still on a bus tour. New locations could crop up soon.

I have confirmation there have only been three location shoots and the next one is going to begin in a couple of weeks.

My jimmies have been unrustled. I've made peace with The Gap and "I'm not plus sized"...

:mellow:

Totally off subject, but this needs to be shared so every time we look at models we can stare just a little more. /pet /sopretty

wtf :rofl:

Could BURNING split ends be better than a haircut? FEMAIL puts hot new Brazilian trend to the test

• Velaterapia, or 'candle-cutting,' is popular with Victoria's Secret models including Barbara Fialho, Alessandra Ambrosio and Isabeli Fontana
  • The treatment involves twisting the hair into sections and running an open flame through the length of it
  • It aims to rid locks of split ends without taking anything off the length
  • The method costs between $150-200

You're putting fire up to something flammable o.o. Thank god the majority of models are lookers, cause I don't see M.I.T isn't calling anytime soon.

And I guess we know why these girls have to wear so many weaves and extra hair attachments... perhaps if you didn't set your hair on fire.... :rofl:

1vQstAj.jpg