Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Hailey Clauson

X158020_TK4_11206-rawMasterwmsm.jpg

SOme of Hailey's shots though :ninja: esp from this location. IDK WTF happened here. In her Instagram posts her body seemed pretty much o point.

Size of the stomach only becomes an issue when its disproportionately larger than hips.  The comparison with Kate is legit IMO but it wont do her any good :(

Thanks for all the scans and pictures everyone :flower:

Even though I do like some models and some photos, I can't say that I really like the issue as a whole. I'm not going to say that it's bad but I just feel that I'm not the adequate public for these images. I have the impression that it's more targeted for a male audience.

Thanks for sharing all the pictures, guys. :)

Erin Heatherton and Hannah Ferguson are the best surprises imho. :) Oppposite would be Haily Clauson and Lily Aldridge. That they have them in the issue, confuses me.

Also I just remembered JustJared had some kind of fluff news bit about Hannah Davis a while ago. Now I realize why.

Thank you Pheno for scanning all that and thanks Pretty for posting and for ripping the web pics. You are more selfless than I, that's for sure.

Agreed that Sam Hoopes has a wonky, weirdly-shaped breast thing going on. If they are fake, the surgeon needs to be punched in the genitals. 

If you seriously think Rose's pics are "slutty" or look like something from Playboy, I highly encourage you to go back and compare them to the shots of all the rest of the girls. Don't just write it off as "it's subjective and that's how I feel!" Apply a little critical thought to it. Or don't, maybe it's more comfortable not to. 

Hailey Clauson does not have my definition of a perfect beach body. However, her smile is awesome and she's just insanely sexy in a cool, effortless-looking kinda way that I dig. Her pics are some of my favourite of the year.

Emily R has the best body ever. I don't understand it. I still don't think she's a great fit for SI, there's absolutely no good reason that she can look mind-blowing in candids on the STREET and yet can't look even 1/4th as amazing in a professional shoot. She's not the greatest at modelling/posing, so maybe some of it's on her, even though somehow she still manages to look better in almost every other shoot she does, so... 1000% better than last year, though. 

Solveig = walking dead?

Kelly is pretty hot, in the same way that scores of girls I've known IRL are hot. That could be a selling point for some people, especially the average straight dude.

Chrissy Teigein is infinitely more charming when she smiles. Also I doubt she gets botox. Her skin will hold up awesomely, she just has a round/full face. 

Hannah Davis has beautiful eyes. I enjoy looking at her. Love the location, I think it was smart to put a non-beach location on the cover. But something about her (and her shots) bores me. 

Yu Tsai kinda blows. 

I adore Sampaio and her little butt. 

NIna <3 Awesome bod, great shots, perfect location. 

Stop trying to make Kate Bock happen... it's not going to happen.

Gigi's hot, although sometimes I do find her face odd in a way that I feel like no one ever talks about. We all know Emrata doesn't have the average model face, but nobody ever talks about the occasional strangeness of Gigi's head. I still love her, although I'll take her Guess shots over this stuff any day...

All the sites I frequent are pretty much only talking about Robyn Lawley. Eh oh. She looks thinner than both Kate U from last year, as well as Ariel Meredith this year, but throw in the word "plus sized" and it's a clickbait feeding frenzy. Not the biggest fan of her face.

Erin Heatherton and Lily Aldridge should have a contest to see who can look more bored.

Kelly is pretty hot, in the same way that scores of girls I've known IRL are hot. That could be a selling point for some people, especially the average straight dude.

No.  We like ridiculously, implausibly hot chicks that you can never find IRL.  And when I saw Kelly at the NYSE I thought that those guys must be thinking that they'll see hotter girls when they go out to bars after work.

Emily R has the best body ever. I don't understand it. I still don't think she's a great fit for SI, there's absolutely no good reason that she can look mind-blowing in candids on the STREET and yet can't look even 1/4th as amazing in a professional shoot.

I thought the same thing.  She looks better in candids.  A waste but she was still one of the best.

Gigi's hot, although sometimes I do find her face odd in a way that I feel like no one ever talks about. We all know Emrata doesn't have the average model face, but nobody ever talks about the occasional strangeness of Gigi's head. I still love her, although I'll take her Guess shots over this stuff any day...

She kinda looks like an ugly baby sometimes.  Something... I don't know.  Her shoot was the first one so it was a long time ago and I like to think her modeling has improved since then.  Because this shoot was terrible.  So orange.

Robyn can no longer be deemed a plus sized model in her SISE incarnation.

How does her body type differ significantly from say, Natasha Barnards?

What happened is they hired a plus-sized model and then put her on a diet. So what was the point? :idk:

I am pretty sure that people confused everybody saying Ashley Graham was the first plus-sized model in SI with Robyn.  I don't think Robyn likes being called plus-sized and I doubt anybody at SI would insult her by calling her that when they give the media their talking points.

Also :ninja: How is this any "sluttier" than these?  :idk:  A lot of the girls posed the exact same way Rose did. (In other shots as well.)

X158909_TK4_03_03739-rawMasterWMsm.jpg X158020_TK4_12128-rawMasterwmsm.jpg X158020_TK2_1458-rawMasterwmsm.jpg

There is no difference. This thread has a habit of calling women of color "cheap." Also, any models who are outspoken about feminism or their ambivalence regarding the modeling industry have "bad personalities."

Bingo, and its not just this thread.  Well said, all around  (Y)  (Y)

These people need to judge others not by the color of their skin but the content of their swimsuits. lol

No, I don't think anybody is being racist.  Lots of people were calling Charlotte McKinney cheap earlier.  And they nailed that but I happen to disagree with Rose getting that label.  Ariel Meredith on the other hand is earning whatever criticism she gets, implied or otherwise.  She used to look sharp back in 2012 but now she is letting it all hang out.  Emily R.,  Sam Hoopes and Kelly Rohrbach have all taken plenty of similar criticism too.

I'm going to go back through the shots posted and perhaps look at SI before I post my favorites.

Pheno, Clauds and Pretty, last night y'all were talking about shots of Nina that would be-should be the cover, would you post which ones you thought of?

These two

195d7c388604539.jpg13bc64388604436.jpg

Thank you Clauds!  The red bikini is one of my favorites this year.

Edited by CandleVixen

I wonder why Solveig doesn't get much attention

maybe cuz she's the only one that hasn't posted vote for me, & doesn't really post on her insta, Twitter & facebook. I wish she was more active with her fans.

kelly is beating hailey on the voting. one of my favorite photo for this year.

post-60413-0-75755600-1423577567_thumb.j

Hailey Clauson

X158020_TK4_11206-rawMasterwmsm.jpg

SOme of Hailey's shots though :ninja: esp from this location. IDK WTF happened here. In her Instagram posts her body seemed pretty much o point.

Size of the stomach only becomes an issue when its disproportionately larger than hips.  The comparison with Kate is legit IMO but it wont do her any good :(

She's lost a lot of weight. If you look at when they shot in Hawaii and then compare her body to Bodypaint you'll see a bit of a difference and since bodypaint she's lost even more weight.