Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

i was hoping to get some gauge of popularity before the ROTY voting starts.  here are the rookies' instagram followers. 

hailey's page seems to be down now (http://instagram.com/haileyc123) but basically the story so far is that erin has more followers than the other girls so far. will be interesting to see how this changes by this time next week!

Solveig Mork     7,196
Kelly Rorbach     11,800
Ashley Smith     43,700

Hailey Clauson    78,300
Robyn Lawley     115,000
Rose Bertram     174,000
Erin Heatherton     466,000

edit: nevermind, hailey's IG is here: http://instagram.com/haileyclauson

i was hoping to get some gauge of popularity before the ROTY voting starts.  here are the rookies' instagram followers. 

hailey's page seems to be down now (http://instagram.com/haileyc123) but basically the story so far is that erin has more followers than the other girls so far. will be interesting to see how this changes by this time next week!

Solveig Mork     7,196

Kelly Rorbach     11,800

Ashley Smith     43,700

Hailey Clauson    78,300

Robyn Lawley     115,000

Rose Bertram     174,000

Erin Heatherton     466,000

edit: nevermind, hailey's IG is here: http://instagram.com/haileyclauson

If you look at the views in Rose's video on SI youtube she has loads of more views than any of the girls

no doubt.  robyn isn't too far behind, though

Solveig Mork     10,653
Kelly Rorbach     20,431
Ashley Smith     14,278
Hailey Clauson     ??? (not posted to youtube yet)     
Robyn Lawley     89,613
Rose Bertram     129,402
Erin Heatherton     19,977

If it goes by voting Erin should have an easy win.

If it goes by looks probably Hailey would win.

But since we all know this was rigged it will be whoever SI decides to give it to and I can see Robyn getting it because the PR of a "plus size" model winning over give other girls would be gold for everyone. Just look at all the articles related to Robyn already.

But since we all know this was rigged it will be whoever SI decides to give it to and I can see Robyn getting it because the PR of a "plus size" model winning over give other girls would be gold for everyone. Just look at all the articles related to Robyn already.

if is going for looks we can't say who would win cuz everybody has different taste in beauty. just cuz you think she is pretty it doesn't mean everybody is gonna think she's the pretty one. to me she is the least pretty of all the rookies.

if is going for looks we can't say who would win cuz everybody has different taste in beauty. just cuz you think she is pretty it doesn't mean everybody is gonna think she's the pretty one. to me she is the least pretty of all the rookies.

I actually find Rose to be prettier overall but Hailey has two shoots which means she will be featured more than any other rookie and she also has a look that has proven to be a success for SI in the past, is not really that hard to figure who will be the most attractive woman to the average guy. Her rookie reveal picture has more likes than Solveig, Rose & Erin already and she was the last one to be put up.

I actually find Rose to be prettier overall but Hailey has two shoots which means she will be featured more than any other rookie and she also has a look that has proven to be a success for SI in the past, is not really that hard to figure who will be the most attractive woman to the average guy. Her rookie reveal picture has more likes than Solveig, Rose & Erin already and she was the last one to be put up.
well at course she's has more like than the other girls. they had only 24hr when they would add a new model hailey didn't because she was the last one there is no more too add another model within 24hr.

Robyn's the most popular out of all the girls in total so far, since she did she get the additional media attention of being the first plus size model for SI (Which people have decided to go ranting out on SI's Facebook as if they're the ones that called her plus size). But in total, Robyn has the most likes for their Facebook, as well as views there, she's the second highest for both Instagram likes and Youtube likes as well. Pretty sure she was the most favourited/retweeted too. 

Magazine is in the process of being scanned atm and I'll give previews as soon as I can. Magazine will go up on BZ as soon as I can legally do so. Magazine goes on sale Monday the 9th in the morning and from what I heard the SI site/pics will be up around 11am.

Robyn's the most popular out of all the girls in total so far, since she did she get the additional media attention of being the first plus size model for SI (Which people have decided to go ranting out on SI's Facebook as if they're the ones that called her plus size). But in total, Robyn has the most likes for their Facebook, as well as views there, she's the second highest for both Instagram likes and Youtube likes as well. Pretty sure she was the most favourited/retweeted too. 

Robyn's popularity has nothing do with with SI media exposure and more to do with the fact that she's on Daily Mail every other f*cking day bitching about feminism, being fat vs skinny, disliking her job and how she's NOT a plus sized model over the last two years.

I didn't say she was popular because of SI? I said she was the most popular rookie so far because of all the articles she's getting about her. She's gotten the most attention from papers so far. Nobody is reporting if Kelly/Solveig/Hailey/Stephanie/Erin/Ashley got into SI (even if Erin is the most followed out of all the rookies), the only girl that is getting that kind of attention is Robyn :idk: