Bellazon

Books you are reading

KingSupra

^That's a great book, I must've read it 3 or 4 times by now, I adore the work of the Bronte sisters (though I like Emily's storys best) and Jane Austen. Sorry Diann, I had to edit your signature - but feel free to remove my reminder anytime :flower:

Right now I'm reading "a beautiful mind", the biography of mathematician John Nash. Bet you know the movie with Russel Crowe and Jennifer Connelly? Since it's in English and I'm not very fond of maths in general it's kinda hard for me to read it. But it's really well written and he's an interesting person. Afterwards I'm going to read "the solitude of prime numbers" by Paolo Giordano in German. A friend of mine recommended it to me, but I desperately hope it's not about maths ... :blush:

I am an avid reader and I actually do book reviews for a blog in my spare time. I read everything from YA, Thrillers, to erotic/erotica. I just finished a really good Paranormal romance called Long Lost, it is the sequel to Big Bad by Sommer Marsden.

Currenly I am reading Night of the Dragon by Alexandra O'Hurley

Ryden and Rayne are Berserkers, immortal warriors wrought of Odin’s lightning. They are cursed to walk the Earth for one thousand years without finding love. And then they smell her...

Karli is a manager for an amusement park, and during her daily tour, she runs across the most incredible men she has ever laid eyes on. The erotic visions swirling in her head push her to the edge, and she cannot ignore the two virile men.

But can anything develop between the Berserkers and their mate with a hunter sworn to keep them apart on their trail?

Pretty good so far, i'm excited to read something with the Norse gods in it. (I'm a fan of Thor ;-P)

I'm reading "Blutlied" (OT: "For A Few Demons More") by Kim Harrison. It's the 5th book of a series. And I'm reading "A Feast For Crows" by George R. Martin. Some chapters are so annoying ... urgs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a Really, really good book. Just finished it.

Lauren Oliver "Before I Fall"

About a girl who dies, but then comes back on the same day of her death for a week. And shes got to set things right and whatnot. Very dramatic, and very sad. Anyways, it was VERY GOOD. :thumbsup:

Before-I-Fall.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm reading the Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson, right now I'm in the second book The Girl Who Played With Fire ... Great books, a lot better than both movies but I have to say the american movie is more loyal to the original story

Yesterday I started reading The Catcher in the Rye, and finished it just hours ago, love it very much :D

Also read The Hunger Games during spring break but it did nothing for me, some parts were nice but it doesn't have enough wit to keep me interested :(