Bellazon

Designer jeans

Iris

afterall, I thought we got over the 80s

In Australia, they're reverting back to bright, neon, glow-in-the-dark, OMG-my-eyes-are-bleeding! colours. Luckily its Winter now, but come Summer, I think it'll be 80s fashion all over again *whimpers*

And people are wearing TIGHT jeans that are BRIGHT! Can you say "epilepsy"?

I always thought i didn't like them but yesterday i saw a guy in the street: he was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a black t shirt, a pair of Converse and Ray-Ban aviator sunnies... That was hot lol

The guy or the clothes? <_<

lasers! fuck yes! If they made shirts with lasers on them you can be certain that I would own the very first, and I would also be the first to go to prison for killing someone with a laser shirt. But I would go down in history for it, so it's worth it.

haha somehow i never thought Kentucky would be a fashion capital :unsure:

In france there are a lot of stores for men but the really great ones (like vuitton, dior and the likes) are only in big cities... Fortunately i live in quite a big city AND i live near Monaco and Cannes (they both have all the luxury stores you could dream of) so i have access to virtually all the clothes i can desire... But when it comes to not-so-expensive clothes there are not many alternatives besides Zara and H&M... There are a lot of cool small stores in my city too (mostly in the gay area :cain: ) but it's like $100 for a T-shirt... They're really original though :ninja:

Oh on the contrary, young taben. There are tons of fashion trends going on round here... last year it was the long hair shpiel, wearing t shirts, raggy jeans, blah blah. Now guys are going preppy again... Bah, I hate fashion, and I have never cared. Besides, when I was in school, kids copied off of me...so I started to wear crazy shit, and they STILL copied me. Then I got a mohawk, and htey copied me again, and there were like 20 kids with mohawks... So I started wearing my uncles old leather jacket from teh 60's, and all teh sudden there were tons of kids with leathers... So I just quit trying to wear different stuff, now if it fits and is comfortable, I wear it...oh yea, it has to look good too.

lasers! fuck yes! If they made shirts with lasers on them you can be certain that I would own the very first, and I would also be the first to go to prison for killing someone with a laser shirt. But I would go down in history for it, so it's worth it.

I know you just want to go to the prison showers

:rofl:

Well I bought a pair of Diesel jeans and I was so happy with them. Very good quality and very stylish. I definitely would buy a pair of good qualiy jeans, than buying two notsogood jeans. You know I bought my other jeans from H&M and for a while they looked good, but then they started looking baggy and they just... look cheap. It could be me for having a taste in designer clothes. Brands like CK Jeans and Diesel are very good with jeans, because I could go around with their jeans for like 5 years. They could be cheaper though...

UK is the best place to go when you are looking for trndy clothes and clothes that are realtivelt In right at the moment, but they are the most expensive. My model friend went to NY and she told that all the designer staff was so cheap (well compared the prices in Milan) that she bought a lot of staff from CK etc. Well anyway no wonder Topshop is popluar in the UK...

Rogue: you thought we got over the 80's ? .......About Men's trends, they change too (a lot less than women, of course) but guys are less keen on following them, that's why ppl think it's always the same. For instance, the skinny jeans are a trend too for guys right now... I always thought i didn't like them but yesterday i saw a guy in the street: he was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a black t shirt, a pair of Converse and Ray-Ban aviator sunnies... That was hot lol but i agree on the fact that skinny jeans don't fit anybody... But he was the kind of guy that those jeans are designed for...

I love how you stuck a hot guy in there ... the took up most of the reply..

by the "I thought we were over the 80s" comment ... I meant that I just wished it would die already. Leggings don't rub me right .. bad memories, head bands give me headaches and hair teasing just isn't the way to go because taking out knots also causes headaches .. anyways, it's all a big mess. Everyone looks the same here in Canada ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't own any designer jeans and never have. Though the way I think about it is ... jeans are such a staple of my wardrobe and something I wear on a daily basis, that as long as they are good quality and last a long time, I don't mind spending $100-$150 on them if they are amazing. However, I do have a budget and prefer to save my money or spend it on other items than to buy expensive jeans.

But, a good pair of jeans ( hell, even TWO good pairs of jeans ) is something every girl needs.