Bellazon

Designer jeans

Iris

What's the matter? Can't you handle the fact that you were wrong for mocking me earlier? Everyone makes mistakes; there's no need to prove yourself by kicking a dead horse (or being redundant). You judged me, I showed that you made the wrong assumption, the end; learn your lesson and move on.

What? I think you miss interpreted what I said, my intentions were not to mock, and perhaps you are over reacting. Disagreeing is perfectly legal, by the way. But if that's the way you would like to perceive this little situation, fine by me, turn it into whatever you like.

hmmm i thought she was over-reacting too but decided not to say anything since i wasn't sure she was talkin to you -might have been directed at Lazy cos of a story i'm not aware of :ninja:

anyways calm down ladies :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't like skinny jeans ... they only fit on one body type. I can't wait until they die .. afterall, I thought we got over the 80s

I would consider myself too thick to wear those, but I'm not even that big too begin with.. oh well :cain:

That I have never known. I buy stuff that is comfy, cargo pockets, breaths well. I don't give a shit if my clothes have some designer assholes name on them, last pair of abercrombie jeans my brother gave me, I ripped the logo off. If it looks good I wear it. Plus, I'm not trying to go broke buying clothes. I have a car to pimp out, and I already look good enough.ahaha

Rogue: you thought we got over the 80's ? well that's one of the trends lately (and for fall/winter 2006 the trends will date back to the 80's too and even longer ago - just look at the last versace collection and all the leggings everywhere. About Men's trends, they change too (a lot less than women, of course) but guys are less keen on following them, that's why ppl think it's always the same. For instance, the skinny jeans are a trend too for guys right now... I always thought i didn't like them but yesterday i saw a guy in the street: he was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a black t shirt, a pair of Converse and Ray-Ban aviator sunnies... That was hot lol but i agree on the fact that skinny jeans don't fit anybody... But he was the kind of guy that those jeans are designed for... now about guys having it easy, lemme tell you that we also have it boring most of the time... If you want some nice original clothes, you gotta pay a shitload of money whereas there are much more trendy affordable clothes for girls :cain:

haha somehow i never thought Kentucky would be a fashion capital :unsure:

In france there are a lot of stores for men but the really great ones (like vuitton, dior and the likes) are only in big cities... Fortunately i live in quite a big city AND i live near Monaco and Cannes (they both have all the luxury stores you could dream of) so i have access to virtually all the clothes i can desire... But when it comes to not-so-expensive clothes there are not many alternatives besides Zara and H&M... There are a lot of cool small stores in my city too (mostly in the gay area :cain: ) but it's like $100 for a T-shirt... They're really original though :ninja: