Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Tom Brady and Gisele's Bodyguards Sent to Jail for Attempted Murder

This week, two bodyguards who worked for Tom Brady and Gisele were convicted of attempted murder for firing at photographers who were trying to get shots of the couple's 2009 Costa Rican wedding. The two guards — Miguel Solis and Alexander Rivas — approached two photographers outside the power couple's 50-person Costa Rican wedding celebration, and demanded they turn over their cameras and memory cards.

It is not clear whether the photographers — one of whom worked for AFP — turned over their equipment, although reports suggest they refused. Either way, as they left and attempted to drive away, the bodyguards fired a shot at them. No one was injured. In a unanimous decision, the bodyguards — who refused to testify — were each sentenced to five years in prison for the fired shot, and both will have to pay about $10,000 to each of the photographers. A third bodyguard charged in the incident was acquitted.

Gisele has claimed she had no knowledge of the shooting.

gawker.com

Im getting annoyed when Gisele's name is brought into the mix when it doesn't need to be, ugh.

Kelly Clarkson mentions Gi again (she once was aasked who she would love to switch lives with for one day, and her answer was Gisele, lol.)

On how she figures she’ll be immune to pressure to rapidly drop the baby weight:

“I’ve never been Gisele Bündchen, so ain’t nobody expectin’ that! I like to set a [low] standard so people don’t expect a lot.”

http://www.parade.com/233040/shawnamalcom/kelly-clarkson-my-best-christmas-ever/

The Brady Bunch ft. On Vogue.com

The Social Shopper:

Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen–Inspired Holiday Dressing

There are great family photos—and then there are great family photos as evidenced here by (most of) the Brady bunch—Gisele, Tom, and son Benjamin—taking an afternoon stroll. Yes, we know, they make perfection seem completely effortless, but when it comes to your family’s look this holiday season, your sartorial strategy—from the travel bag to the dinner dress—should be all about one thing: classic comfort in muted, mix-and-match hues. The many combinations that can be found in a great boot, pair of jeans, a few sweaters, and a easy coat are nearly endless. It’s one chic way to reduce potential complications—at least on the fashion front—and what isn’t perfect about that?

http://www.vogue.com/guides/the-social-shopper-brady-brunch-november-23-2013/?mbid=SocialShopper_20131123_14864524

I know ^ such is life for a star athlete's wife ^. They get the blame for everything :/ (if he wins its because shes good luck, if he loses its because shes bad luck). They blamed her for his hair at the met gala 2012, when inreality he just came from his V MAN shoot with Testino.

I like sports but just cant with sports fanatics. Gisele will be getting harassed on her twitter tonight. Good thing its mostly her team who runs it. :laugh:

New interview with Quem

Gisele Bundchen: "I'm a mother type Kisser"

In an exclusive interview the model, talks about the care of their children and the wish to return to live in Brazil

Gisele Bundchen was in Sao Paulo to photograph, in a mansion in Morumbi, the campaign for its new sandals, richness of the Tropics, Grendene, which will be released this month. In an exclusive interview to us, the model says that is a loving mother and a Kidder, that likes to take care of the House and explains why she doesn't think of retirement.

Who: do you see any difference in the fashion world in recent years?

GB: Fashion is much more globalized today, also because of the internet. However, I don't see any major changes in the patterns of fashion.

Who: you have spent more time with their children, Benjamin, of 3 years, and Vivian, 1, than at work. The slow down is deliberate?

GB: There is nothing more important than my family. When I decided to be a mother, I knew this would be my priority. This meant that I had to get even more selective in the choice of my work.

Who: In 2004, you acted in the movie Taxi. Would you make another movie?

GB: to Participate in a movie vastly involvement. I have already received a few invitations, but, at this moment in my life, I have no way to fit it. Who knows in the future.

Who: are you considering retiring in the coming years?

GB: I will always work, because I love to create.

Who: you are a person concerned with the environment. How this applies in everyday life?

GB: Whenever possible, I try to have attitudes that help preserve our resources, starting with little things like not wasting water when washing dishes, brushing teeth or bathing. And recycle garbage. I'm looking for, still, using alternative energy systems in my house, like solar energy and rainwater collector. We also do composting organic waste. In addition, growing a vegetable garden at home and try to buy when possible, organic food from small farms in the region. I think it's important to have more sustainable practices in everyday life and convey that to my children.

Who: what kind of mother are you?

GB: I am a kissy type mother. I'm a person who likes a lot of affection. Fill my children hugs and kisses all the time. Also I love to go onto the floor with them and become a child. But I'm also firm when necessary. After all, I believe that my main role as a mother's love, to guide and to convey good values so that in future they can make good choices.

You live in the United States and her husband, Tom Brady, is American. Makes sure to spend a little bit of Brazilian culture for children?

GB: I think it's important to preserve our culture and, of course, try to pass on to my kids some of our traditions, whether in food, in joy, in the warmth of the Brazilian people, in music or even in the language. I tend to speak Portuguese with them at home.

Who: If your children wanted to be models, you would support?

GB: My children will have the freedom to choose what they want for their lives. I believe in the saying that it is important to give roots, but let them fly.

Who: you likes to take care of the House?

GB: Usually organize the House, because I believe that life is much easier when things are in place. When necessary, do the dishes, Cook ... Do whatever it takes. Don't squeeze on housekeeping time because I learned as a young girl at home.

ho: For 32 years, the body care changed?

GB: In recent times, was more attentive with the skin care. Looking for clean and moisturize very well. The physical exercises and meditation are part of my routine for a long time.

Who: you seem to lead a quiet life. Is to counterbalance with the rush of work?

GB: The rhythm of my life is always very intense. For me, the contact with nature is like magic. At a time when ground on Earth, leave all the stress of hectic life aside. Definitely being in contact with nature helps to recharge my energies and brings me balance. When on vacation, for example, I like being in the middle of the jungle.

Who: it's been almost five years since you've been married. What have you learned about the wedding?

GB: It is important to have a lot of respect and an open dialogue and sincere. And a lot of love, of course!

Who: return to live in Brazil are in your plans?

GB: I'd love to, but only time will tell

http://revistaquem.globo.com/QUEM-News/noticia/2013/11/gisele-bundchen-sou-uma-mae-tipo-beijoqueira.html

Super Models with the most Vogue covers

01 Gisele Bundchen (124)

02 Kate Moss (105)

03 Linda Evangelista (91)

04 Christy Turlington (75)

05 Naomi Campbell (66)

06 Natalia Vodianova (64)

07 Daria Werbowy (56)

08 Amber Valetta (55)

08 Claudia Schiffer (55)

10 Cindy Crawford (50)

11 Carolyn Murphy (48)

11 Jean Shrimpton (48)

13 Carmen Kass (45)

14 Isabeli Fontana (44)

15 Karolina Kurkova (41)

16 Tatjana Patitz (38)

16 Sasha Pivovarova (38)

18 Natasha Poly (37)

19 Doutzen Kroes (33)

20 Gemma Ward (31)

20 Lauren Hutton (31)

22 Angela Lindvall (29)

22 Karen Elson (29)

24 Lily Donaldson (28)

24 Raquel Zimmermann (28)

26 Lara Stone (26)

27 Caroline Trentini (25)

28 Julia Stegner (24)

29 Jessica Stam (23)

29 Karlie Kloss (23)

29 Renee Simonsen (23)

29 Stella Tennant (23)

33 Anja Rubik (21)

34 Stephanie Seymour (20)

Via karliego/tfs

Another quote from Testino :p From the Boston event he had last year, a blogger reported what he had to say about Gi.

"I met her when she was 17 at a casting in New York. I thought someone had turned on the light when she walked in. I kept telling people, "I have this girl!" They weren't so sure. Then, a year later, all the people who weren't so sure had to have her! She has no problems, skin, hands...she's been gifted. And on top of it she's kind and energetic." She's a hard worker. She (looks at a picture) says, "I can do it better!" She brings energy. You can either be blank or you can be inquisitive and bring a whole new light. She brings a light."

http://www.thebostonista.com/2012/10/mario-testino-in-your-face.html

A little interview from The Oral B event

Gisele Bündchen fumbled to sit at an event in Sao Paulo on Tuesday (10), because of the short dress Designer Patricia Bonaldi. "Nice and easy. People, you are seeing a lot of stuff in there? I'm a married woman. I trust you, my friends! ", she joked with photographers and journalists who was in their sights. Moments before, to break the ice, the supermodel had simulated a dance.

Enjoy the fanpage of iG People on Facebook and receive news of the famous

To publicize the new dental whitening which is poster girl, Gisele participated in a chat with the presenter of "GNT Fashion Lilian Pacce, in which she talked about the new year and described the sensation of being in Brazil. "Being here is wonderful, I feel at home."

New Year's Eve

On the eve of 2014, Gisele said she sees the new year as a change of mind and believes in renewal. "That's a lot full of hope, a mix of renewal. It's a chance to close things that I don't want in my life and focus on new opportunities. It doesn't matter that it's only one day apart. It's a day, but it's the thought that changes, "she said.

Letters to herself

The top model has a tradition that repeats every new year since adolescence. "I often write letters to myself. It's like a meditation. I reflect on all the things I've done in the previous year and think about all the challenges I've been through, all the joys we had in the past year and write what I want conquer next year will come. Make a sentence with this letter. It gives Me energy, "she explained.

The white color for the new year, very common in Brazil, also has meaning in the life of Gisele. "It's a color that brings me a lot of peace. Every time I see white gives me calm, peace, purity. It is always good because it reminds me good things, "he said.

"Life is not ' I'm going to get there '. Life is now "

Gisele makes a ritual every beginning of year to perfect with the learnings acquired over time. "I try to read the letters from past years. It is very nice to read what I had planned, which charmed her, the goals that I have reached where I improved as a person, how can I be a better daughter, person, mother. This is the most important thing for me. Everything in your life you work. The values change with the passage of years. Today, I try to live every moment. Life is not ' I'm going to get there '. I think how can I enjoy my life in every way and get there too. But life is now, "philosophized.

New year's in family

Still talking about 2014, Gisele commented that prefers to spend the new year's Eve without any major celebrations. "I'm a person who likes to stay at home with his family. I like to be more quiet. But I have attended many parties too. I have 14 years, huh, guys? ", did she. "It depends on the company. I think it's more important you spend with the person you love, because the rest is rest, "he added.

"I'd love to really be able to choose the place where I spend new year's Eve"

Not only is Gisele Bündchen's agenda that is packed. The husband, the football player Tom Brady, prevents the couple choose different routes every year. "I'd love to really be able to choose the place where I spend new year's Eve, but my husband plays during the new year, so I've been in Boston," he said. "I would love to pass Brazil on the beach. In the next few years it's not going to happen, but once he retires, bring to the Brazil and make him jump ripples on the sea ", promised, to laughter.

In conversation, she remembered a new year's Eve special. "In 2005 I went with a group of friends. We did a retreat, stayed three days in silence. Like those rituals. I realized I was in charge of my life. All decisions were my actions ".

2013 keyword: "Gratitude"

The most successful model in recent years thanks to the good moments of your life. "I have gratitude in your heart for everything that happened to me. Is the word of the year, "he said.

Promises for 2014

Despite having already done their orders for next year, Gisele preferred to maintain the mystery. "I have several promises for 2014, but I can't tell because if it doesn't happen. First I'm going to do, then you're going to see, "said she, who still asked for" humanity to look at herself and act with love in your heart "for years to come.

http://gente.ig.com.br/2013-12-10/com-vestido-muito-curto-gisele-bundchen-se-atrapalha-em-evento-assista.html

It turns out that Jennifer Aniston — aka one of the biggest hairstyle icons of our day — has a few celebrity hair crushes of her own. In an interview with Parade magazine, she said, "I think Gisele [bündchen] has exquisite hair. That's a pretty envious head of hair. I love Kate Moss. She always has great hair."

Perhaps Jennifer misses her long locks since she recently chopped off her length in favor of a chic bob. Jennifer, Gisele, and Kate all have some of the best hair in Hollywood, but we want you to fess up and tell us whose mane you love the most in the poll below!

http://www.bellasugar.com/Jennifer-Aniston-Favorite-Hairstyles-32925053

Not really pertaining to Gisele but this is so cute ! :p :bounce:

Tom Brady’s Son Ben Steals Show From Father On National Radio Broadcast

Tom Brady’s three-year-old son Ben made a surprise appearance on national radio Thursday night and stole the show from his father.

During Tom Brady’s weekly call-in to the Westwood One Radio NFL Thursday Night Football pre-game show, host Jim Gray asked Brady what his children wanted for Christmas.

Ben happened to be near his father, so Tom Brady put his son on the phone to talk to Gray.

Brady turned to his son and said “Benny, wenny,” to get him to come to the phone.

“Hi Mister Gray,” Ben said.

Gray asked him, “What have you told Santa you want for Christmas?”

“A robot,” Ben replied. “I want a battle car.”

“Anything else?” Gray asked.

“I want all the kids to have Christmas,” he told Gray.

Tom Brady then got back on the phone and talked about how the Bradys have twice dropped off letters to Macy’s Letters to Santa program to benefit the Make-A-Wish program.

If you or your children are interested, kids of all ages can drop their stamped letters, addressed to “Santa At The North Pole” in the Santa Mail letterbox at their local Macy’s.

For each letter received through December 24, Macy’s will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish, up to $1 million.

For more information, visit Macy’s website.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/12/13/tom-bradys-son-ben-makes-surprise-appearance-on-national-radio-show/

@3:10 http://westwoodonesports.com/2013/12/tom-brady-on-dealing-with-injuries-and-much-more/