Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Youre welcome as always :flower:

New Interview, google translated

'I thought all prettier than me', says Gisele Bundchen

In an exclusive interview, model talks about career and back to São Paulo Fashion Week, which starts today

The São Paulo Fashion Week Fall-Winter 2014 begins on Monday, but the parade of Colcci, on Thursday, should be the hottest night of the season. After all, marks the return of Gisele Bundchen for Brazilian catwalks after almost three years. At this time, her daughter was born (Vivian 11 months, sister of Benjamin, 3 years, fruit wedding with Tom Brady) and invested in career businesswoman. "I am very happy to be back," he said in an interview with the state.

After three years of absence, Gisele Bündchen will parade for Colcci

The buzz around your back may seem exaggerated, but just think of the data superlatives of his career to understand why it makes a fashion week worthwhile. It is no coincidence that the über model, which in 2015 celebrates 20-year career, collecting titles as the 'most beautiful model in the world' (according to Rolling Stone, 2000) and more sexy (according to models.com). Soon she, who early in his career faced criticism for "have imperfections." "I thought all the people he worked with prettier than me. Worked very hard on me to accept myself. Learned I should leverage my strengths, what was best. Whether genetics helped me with the height and body type, I tried to improve it further, feeding me well, practicing, meditating. "

Worked. Gisele is currently the highest paid and one of the 100 most powerful women in the world, according to Forbes magazine, and his fortune is estimated at $ 150 million. "Financial success comes after hard work, focus and discipline, which helped to build a solid career based on good values," she said, that like the creative part of the business. "My role varies depending on the project. I try to surround yourself with people who advise me on the paperwork." But, in an interesting contrast, is stripping in relation to both the beauty and the imperfection that makes it unique. "It is inconceivable to create a pattern and find that everyone has to fit," says Gaucho Horizontia that, at 33, is also one of the greatest witnesses of the revolution by which the Brazilian fashion now. The State, said the national fashion scene, encouraging the industry of natural beauty, Photoshop, ecology, and of course, fashion. "Fashion is style. Each style has its uses, and the fashion in a different way."

You come back to parade in Brazil after more than two years away. As decided by the back?

I have great affection for Colcci and the people who work there. It took six years of partnership, saw the brand grow and conquer Brazil. We realized that we could raise new flights together. I am very happy.

How realizes Brazilian fashion on the international scene?

For some years only parade in special occasions. I have both the following circuit. But I know that SPFW is among the major fashion weeks in the world and believe that the Brazilian fashion is increasingly in evidence. Brazil has great potential to export fashion. We have plenty of room to grow. But you need to solve the problem of production costs, which eventually endearing our product overseas market. Brazilian fashion has grown, but also increased the competition because the market is much more open and connected. If I had to point out a change in scenery, I would say that people have more access. Today we can say that in Brazil there is a fashion culture.

Regarding fashion in the world, as we are?

The globalization and open markets make Brazilian fashion can be in the same timing of the other brands in the world, which had not happened in the past. On the other hand, this moment brings new challenges for companies, that have to revise their positions facing so many novelties in the sector. While we want to be competitive, they have to take into account the ethical, moral and environmental. I think the government should give more tax incentives, create an industrial policy for the Brazilian textile sector, for example, so that trademarks can continue producing here. This creates jobs and drives the economy.

How to reconcile model and businesswoman?

Every year I find myself saying that next year will slow down, I slow the pace of work, but time passes, new projects arise, and for the near future, the outlook is much work. Being very honest, it is not easy to balance work, family, travel ... It is a daily challenge. And as we always try to give my best, there are many projects that end up having to put aside. I had to learn how to determine priorities. Today, I have a well-planned schedule and try to divide my time to be able to meet all sides.

And there is still the agenda mother ...

I try to balance the schedule to get to spend time with her husband and children, and also fulfill professional commitments, besides having a personal time to get recharge. I realized I need to be okay with myself to give my best to the different areas of my life. A goal for next year is to reduce the number of trips and wake up early to do my morning meditation.

You recently criticized the overuse of Photoshop and the cult of artificiality. It is possible that fashion reaches a less artificial use of images? Or more natural beauty?

Not only through fashion, but advertising in general has used Photoshop as great ally. Today, you can correct any detail in the image with the mouse. Before, it took rolls and rolls of photo to ensure that all details come out well. In this sense, much easier, but be careful, because I've seen many cases passing point. Personally, I prefer more natural images. But I also understand that they sell a dream, and dreams are more embellished. It is important that people understand, however, that this is not reality and an image that does not define who you are. Each has its glitter, its light, something special that is uniquely yours. And that, no Photoshop World can create.

Is willing to do more work more natural?

During my career I did a lot of photos without makeup or hair done. Personally, I prefer the more natural appeal, but I understand that fashion need to be constantly innovating. Standards of beauty are cyclical and sometimes are more natural, sometimes more produced. It is part of the creative process of fashion. It's like art. And art is something that can not be limited.

Imperfections make us unique and beautiful?

We are all special in our differences. The most beautiful people I met had no physical characteristics as well as perfect, but they had something special. In everyday life, I prefer to be more natural, because it alive in my work. It's how good I feel. Early in my career I thought all the people he worked with prettier than me. I worked very hard on me to accept myself. Learned that I should leverage my strengths, I had better. If genetics helped me with the height and body type. I tried to improve it further, I'm eating well, practicing, meditating. Personally, in my daily life, I prefer to be more natural, without much makeup or big productions, live it up because in my work. But that's the way I am and how I feel as well. I think everyone needs to accept and seek what you do feel good.

How to take care of their beauty and body?

I eat well and exercising are things that are part of my daily life. I find that when I get out of this rut, I do not feel so well. I'm very eclectic when it comes to exercise, yoga, pilates, kung fu, boxing, surfing, volleyball ... Really like is to have fun, to do with joy. Like all forms of exercise and end up doing one or the other depending on where I am. As for food, I changed a lot in recent years. Seeking to Eat organic and natural as possible. Today, as more grains, vegetables and fruits. As fish eventually and rarely as chicken or red meat. I noticed that this change has brought me a lot more energy, and have less mood swings.

You once said in an interview that, early on, have faced criticism for flaws, but that after a long career, everyone learned to love their 'imperfections' and wanted, even with his 'shortcomings'. How would you rate this today?

I always tried to focus on my strengths and work so that they stood out from the rest. My personality helped me to balance my insecurities on the physical. I believe that by being cheerful and positive people liked to be around me and it helped me a lot in my career and in my life.

What are your strengths? And the weak?

I would say that my determination, discipline, positive and relaxed personality helped me to overcome the challenges and turned me into who I am today. I prefer not to list my weaknesses, do focus on them. My choice is to focus on the things that make me evolve and grow.

You recently recorded a song for the campaign from H & M. Is this daring courage to be spontaneous and not worry about criticism? Both in relation to venture into song, to act, to take care of a lingerie line (such as Gisele Bündchen Intimates Hope), cosmetics ...

Long ago stopped doing things to please someone. I love new challenges, I am very curious and I think the important thing is to have fun. If a project is challenging and fun, I'll do it. In the end, do not live for others, live for me. I value my life, and I am grateful for the opportunity to be here. Therefore, I live in a way that gives me joy and face the challenges without fear.

You are an ambassador of the United Nations (UN) Environment. Fashion can be a real platform for new models of sustainable production?

I believe that fashion and other sectors may also have more sustainable practices and I think for the future of our planet, they are not only important as indispensable. The company has already awakened to this, but we are still crawling, without quite knowing what and how to change the situation. I believe that as consumers, we need to demand new processes. In the future, it will no longer be a concern, but a necessity. The planet is already showing us that we need to change.

How to be social, environmental and economically sustainable and at the same time, sustain our current consumption patterns, I think you need to review our current patterns of consumption and search processes more intelligent and sustainable.

In Brazil, where many environmental issues are still in the background, you can take the responsible consumption in a sphere macro? Attitudes like yours, opt for organic, advocating environmental issues, try to take this responsible attitude to their day to day, can actually influence people?

My dad always says that the best teaching is by example. I try to live more responsibly in my day to day and convey that the people around me. If, somehow, I can serve as a positive example and help educate a greater number of people, I'm happy. Do not consider myself overly optimistic and know that changes take time and are not easy, but I also know that we need to start somewhere, and what better place than our home?

http://www.estadao.com.br/noticias/arteelazer,achava-todas-mais-bonitas-do-que-eu-diz-gisele-bundchen,1090410,0.htm

Reynaldo Gianecchini about Bündchen: "Gisele has a super positive energy, catchy" The actor talks to exclusivida the FACES on the main Brazilian model who returns on Thursday, 31, to pass runways SPFW

Gisele Bündchen is considered the largest Brazilian model of all time. Her return to the catwalks of Fashion Week (which happens on Thursday, 31) is eagerly awaited by fashionistas.

Gisele and Gianecchini have had their names and was not associated in some scandal or affair. The two were together in the parade of Colcci Summer 2011. "It was a wonderful job. The team was great. Gisele has a super positive energy, captivating, "said the actor.

And the figure of the main model of the world leaves intimidated, he replies. "I have this fascination. It is undoubtedly a great model and a admirable professional. I think we all cheered for her back."

http://caras.uol.com.br/especial/fashion-week/post/reynaldo-gianecchini-sobre-bundchen-gisele-tem-uma-energia-super-positiva-cativante

Karl Lagerfeld on: Gisele Bundchen or Dilma Rousseff

Karl Lagerfeld is among us. In Brazil for the party of opening of the exhibition "The Little Black Jacket from Chanel, which is playing in the Oca, in Ibirapuera until December, the designer of Chanel received Lilian to a chat. And she asked him about two Powerful Brazilians, according to the annual list of "Forbes": Gisele Bundchen and Dilma Rousseff.

"It's not the same kind of power," points out Karl. "I prefer Gisele, of course, I think it provides a better product. But do you really believe that (the list of the powerful)? I'm not sure, I'd rather get my own conclusions! ".

http://msn.lilianpacce.com.br/moda/karl-lagerfeld-fala-sobre-gisele-bundchen-e-dilma-rousseff/

Aw Erin Heatherton about Gisele

, which would be the best example of a woman for you?: "Gisele Bündchen! Because she is a mother, business woman, is beautiful, but do not worry about the beauty, and still manages to worry about social causes"

http://revistamarieclaire.globo.com/Moda/noticia/2013/10/gisele-bundchen-e-meu-exemplo-de-mulher-diz-erin-heatherton-ex-de-leonardo-dicaprio.html

"I think we all want to be model Gisele Bündchen. Whether it inspires. Not only for their beauty. Successful she is, is a businesswoman, is an activist, a good mother is a strong woman and a good example to all the powerful woman . Everybody wants to know what she does or says, rather than what she wears." - Erin Heatherton

http://vogue.globo.com/moda/moda-news/noticia/2013/10/erin-heatherton-declara-todo-mundo-quer-ser-gisele-bundchen.html

Here's another little interview from SPFW :rofl:

sympathy in person! Gisele has a mega positive energy and happiness that radiates to every corner! Loved the opportunity to meet her, and no doubt this little moment will be unforgettable! I Get emotional just remembering believe?!

Well, I did an interview with her with questions that I’m sure would love to know, can we start?!

. What is the first ritual you do to get on the plane?

First, drink plenty of water. And I always try to have a creminho or almond oil or jojoba oil to moisturize your hands, face, more natural and clean as possible. Oh, and I also like to take a book.

. But you do not usually sleep on the trip?

I sleep just a little bit, because usually travel with my children on his lap, then take the opportunity to do a reading when I am without them on trips to work.

. What usually does not lack in your purse?

A cell, floss, mirror, lip gloss, a lip balm brand from a friend that I love because you can spend on Skin, face, cuticles, this is something very good to have in the bag.

. And with so many trips, what you carry in your handbag search? For example, you brought this time?

I’m very practical at this time, because I prefer to take just one handbag. So take what I actually use, start separating the pants, some dark, some lighter, a black dress, black leather jacket, and I’m the same practice. As I travel a lot for work, it’s cool because I use the branded garments for whom I was hired.

Do you have any tips for skin care infallible?

I always do facial exercises to relax your face, it does very well! And before entering the runway, how do you prepare? Always lengthen I also meditate and pray, because to me that I’m doing the show is that I get a lot of energy, so I need to be well, and what works is very good breathing.

.And diquinha for hair?

Much I use that line Pantene Expert, which is great to take traveling. Something I never do is use conditioner at the root, use only half of the hair because the hair weighs, and also use some creams intensive care, put a towel and leave about 15 minutes, this is what I usually do.

Oh people, killing huh? Friendly this dear woman!

giii.jpg

thanks! :hehe: love Erin's words about her! :hehe:

one more new interview!

There is no doubt: Gisele Bundchen (33) made ​​history in the fashion world. The easy smile, the unique past of legs and striking look in front of the lens turned into a fashion myth, whose success is overwhelming. Away from the catwalks, however, übermodel – compared to a hurricane in the parades – has a side that few know. Barefoot and wearing light dress and comfortable, the gaucho received FACES exclusively in the hotel suite that was in the state capital. While enjoyed a cup of tea, the sound of a mantra echoed by relaxing environment. The weather contrasted with the breakneck atmosphere that would be inserted Gaucho few hours later, at SPFW, after a hiatus of nearly three years, in a triumphant return to reign absolute in green and yellow catwalk parading by Colcci. “me 100% dedicated to the
career but there came a time that was already filled professionally. It was when I started reviewing my priorities. Today, despite working, what matters to me is to have a lifestyle more calm,
quiet and caring family. I am so much happier! ” , she shoots the mother of Benjamin (3) and Vivian (11 months), the union with the idol of football Tom Brady (36). “These internal changes helps me enjoy life more today than when I was younger. ” About to turn 20 years of career in 2014 and leading the ranking of the tops highest paid in the world, the star is divided between the roles of mother, wife, model, businesswoman, and the Ambassador United Nations Program for the Environment. “Vivo various characters, and to account for, always reserve some time for myself. If I’m right with me, everything flows better. ”

- After nearly 20 years, see the profession with another look?
- I started working at age 14, an age difficult you know almost nothing about life, trying to find the company and find out how person. Everything was happening too fast in my career, but over time I gained confidence, calmness, maturity and focus. 
- The changes have also influenced the way he cares?
- I came from the interior of Rio Grande do Sul, eating rice and beans every day and my physical activity was volleyball. From simple routine, I joined the madness of fashion week: sleeping two or three hours a day, just ate crap and had no idea how it harms health. Today, I cherish the lifestyle, I know the importance of eating healthy, I exercise and take time to meditate.
- A healthy routine reflects positively in their day to day … 
- The better you take care of myself, I can better develop my papers mother, wife, professional and friendly. The woman is the great foundation of the family and, if it is not right, nothing is right. In my house, at least, that’s how! 
- So, see yourself as a kind of barometer of home? 
- This! Before felt guilty and thought ‘I can not take care of myself, because I have to spend more time with my children, or working with my ​​husband.’ If you need, according to the 5 am to meditate, because I know that when children raise, I’ll be fine, calm and quiet to play, take care of the mess and play with them.
- How do you reconcile the functions?
- With focus. When I’m with my children, for example, do not answer phone and do not do things parallel, just stay with them, playing Indian, making room in the cabin, going to the park. If I’m working or am with Tom is the same thing. Live the moment as if they were single.
- Living in the present building was something I learned the family?
- Actually, before I had this notion, or rather, had no such need. Once I became a mother and wife, accumulated different functions and had to learn to manage them. The family changed my priorities, it is the most important to me. Always wanted to be a mother and have a family. It happened at the right time. 
- You embrace the ecological cause. Teach it to children? 
- Father and mother are examples and everything we do reflects the attitudes of the children. At home, do not throw food away because we already know the portions that each eats. If left, we compost or give to the dog. If we make salad, Benjamin and Jack go with me to the garden harvesting tomatoes, cucumbers and greens. They know where the food comes from. All this is part of their routine, is not spoken, is experienced.
- How is being a mother of a girl? 
- It’s amazing how girl needs more love! Vivian is delicate, sweet and always wants lap. It will be a great partner! When I put my mantras, she is quietly crawling around me. Already the boys are full of energy! Throw themselves on the couch, jump, like it is action. 
- Where they jealous of her?
- At the beginning, yes. Benjamin came to want to breastfeed equal sister! Now aside time exclusively for them, go to the park, play ball, is a way of seeing that all take place.
- There is room for more children? 
- I am currently with hands full. (Laughs) We’re pretty well and do not know if in the future toparia feel everything again. Today, I’m feeling quite accomplished.

http://caras.uol.com.br/canal/bem-estar/post/gisele-bundchen-confessa-que-sentia-culpa-ao-se-dividir-nos-papeis-de-mae-e-mulher

Gisele Bündchen's Model Life

How Gisele Bündchen leveraged keen business instincts and a lingerie deal to become the world's highest-paid model—and why the fashion industry has been catching up to her ever since

BY DEREK BLASBERG

Nov. 7, 2013 3:53 p.m. ET

GISELE BÜNDCHEN MAY be the most powerful model in the world—but that's not what she prefers to call herself. "I'm self-employed," says the 33-year-old Brazilian. "[Modeling has] always been a business." This year, she topped Forbes's list of highest-paid models for the seventh year in a row, beating out the likes of Kate Moss and Miranda Kerr by tens of millions of dollars. The magazine reported that she made $42 million, though she rolls her eyes at the figure. "Who are they speaking to when they come up with these numbers? Not my accountant, that's for sure." Whether the number strikes her as high or low, she leaves unsaid.

How did Bündchen, who was scouted at a shopping mall in her native Rio Grande do Sul when she was 14, rise from mere model to multiplatform business tycoon? Selectivity, she says. After becoming the most in-demand face and body on the runways of Paris and Milan in the late 1990s—in 1999, Vogue put her on the cover and declared "The Return of the Sexy Model"—she developed a knack for taking exactly the right steps in her career at exactly the right times.

High risk yields high reward, and nothing was more risky than her decision to sign with Victoria's Secret in 2000, making her one of the first in her field to bridge the once-taboo divide between luxury fashion editorials and commercial work. It was a canny maneuver that proved light-years ahead of the rest of the fashion industry, though such high-low blurring has since become the norm. After Bündchen signed with Victoria's Secret, it ballooned from a prosaic bra brand into a lingerie powerhouse with a world-famous fashion show—ultimately helping to net her a reported $25 million per year. (She wore the company's famed Angel wings for the last time in 2007.) She inked lucrative deals with luxury brands such as Chanel and David Yurman. Anne Nelson, her agent since she was 17, says that in Brazil, "she is a god."

These days, Bündchen is picky about which jobs she takes not because she's cultivating an image but because of domestic obligations. In 2009, she married Tom Brady, quarterback of the New England Patriots, and is now mother to Benjamin, 3, and Vivian, 8 months, and stepmother to Brady's son, 6-year-old John Edward Thomas, from his previous relationship. "When you're by yourself you only make decisions for yourself. But when you have a family, you're making decisions for your whole family." She now turns down multimillion-dollar jobs if they require her to leave the country or have obligatory personal appearance days in the contract.

When asked to describe how she manages the roles of wife, mother and supermodel, she offers a metaphor: Ginga, the basic back-and-forth swaying step of Brazilian martial art capoeira. "You're always trying to balance everything, but it can't be 100 percent all the time. Sometimes when you are a great mom, you're not so great at your job. And then when you're good at your job, you're not so great of a mom or a good wife. It's a dance that never stops. But it's beautiful. I've never been happier."

Bündchen's packed days are meticulously organized on her iPhone with the Cozi app, which synchs the entire family schedule, from kids' play dates to her press appointments to Brady's football practices. Every single hour is accounted for and each family member is color-coordinated: She is purple, Brady is blue, and when the whole family needs to be at the same place, it's in red. "I know what everyone is doing every second of the day," says Bündchen.

Most mornings start around 6 a.m. Before heading either to her home office, where she works on her own fashion and accessories lines, or to a modeling job, she spends time with the children. (The couple has homes in Boston, New York and Los Angeles.) Vivian comes with her to photo shoots. "If I'm with my kids, I'm not answering my phone. You can't reach me. With my husband, too. If I'm at work, then I'm at work. If I'm with you, I'm with you. I am in that moment, and there is nothing else." The family prefers dinner at home, and Bündchen and Brady are rarely seen out at social occasions. One exception is the annual Met Costume Institute gala in New York City, where they are consistently one of the glossiest couples on the red carpet.

While work and family commitments dominate Bündchen's schedule, she says her trick to keeping it together is her hour. "It's important to me to have some time for myself. So one hour a day is mine. It may have to be at 4 a.m. or whenever the kids are napping or not home, but it's in the schedule. I read a book. I meditate. I make something. I need to nourish myself in order for me to give to everyone else."

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303376904579135712399293816

t last eve's third annual WSJ. Innovator Awards at the MoMA, Gisele Bündchen was on hand to a) fete the mag's November issue, which she appears on the cover of, flanked by Daft Punk b) saunter on stage during the Awards with the helmet-clad musicians as they got honored c) look ravishing in a spangled, plunging midnight blue Versace mini. The Daily caught up with Bündchen to get the dish on her cover shoot—and find out if the longtime Angel alum actually watches the Victoria's Secret show...

Great WSJ. cover! What was the shoot like?

Daft Punk were very nice, and they brought their families and kids to the shoot. It was a great environment—and a very quick shoot. We shot everything in just three hours!

What’s it like having a slew of kids on set?

I love that—I’m all about family. I wish I'd brought my kids! I usually do.

Got any favorite Daft Punk songs?

That new one, “Get Lucky.” Oh! And that one [starts singing] “We’re gonna celebrate…” Did Daft Punk do that? Ah, yes. “One More Time”! I think Daft Punk has a talent for making songs you can’t get out of your head.

You haven’t walked in the Victoria’s Secret show since 2007. Do you usually watch it on TV?

I don’t. I actually don’t watch TV that much. But I wish them luck. Every year, I talk to Ed [Razek, chief marketing officer and creative director at Victoria’s Secret].

http://dailyfrontrow.com/chic-report/article/gisele-bndchen-on-daft-punk-and-if-shell-be-watching-the-vs-show

Gosh so much text sorry guys :rofl:

The campaign, still secret, was shot in New York in October. On top, he says: "after having worked with Gisele, I turned even bigger fan. Gisele is an unbelievable woman, has a light, beauty, professionalism, charisma, a set all in one woman only! ". -Marlon Texeira http://vogue.globo.com/moda/moda-news/noticia/2013/11/marlon-teixeira-fala-sobre-trabalho-ainda-secreto-com-gisele-bundchen.html

Nelly Takes HuffPost's #nofilter Challenge, Talks Tom Brady And Gisele Bundchen

What or who is overrated right now?

I think the Patriots [football team] are overrated. I didn’t say Tom Brady, though. No, he can never lose … Gisele. [Laughs] He’s a winner when he loses!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/12/nelly-nofilter_n_4262376.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003