Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Where's the new work? July issues are already coming out. :cry: Her last post baby comeback we had March,April,May covers already. I expect at least one summer cover and she has to cover fall issues. :p I hope for a big September issue then it will be worth all the wait.

I think she will def have some fall and winter issues ^ :chicken:

Top Secret! Everything you ever wanted to know about Gisele Bundchen:

favorite designers are Versace, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Alexander McQueen and Herve Leger.

loves dancing, horseback riding and surfing, Pilates and yoga will thrive on positive energy, and love flip flops Ipanema.

favorite dishes are risotto, lasagna and barbecues. A luxury? Hot Chocolate at Angelina in Paris.

loves Spain! She loves its architecture, sun, tapas and film. admires Penelope Cruz and Almodóvar.

playlist: Bossa nova and music by Jack Johnson, Bob Marley, Stevie Wonder and Elis Regina.

loves to read: Spiritual books,works of Esther and Jerry Hicks and Brazilian Chico Xavier are among favorites

http://www.telva.com/2013/05/13/estilo_de_vida/1368476705.html

She has been in NY alot recently! I'm sure its for work but theyre also saying she and Tom are looking for a new apartment. I am just wondering why they need to live there again? Makes me wonder if she has a huge project in the works, that needs her in NY. :shifty:

She's included on Forbes' The World's Most Powerful Women 2013

The New Celebrity Role Models: Sure, they’re famous but they deserve special attention for their outside work, be it ambassadors for meaningful causes or as business owners. Oprah founded both Harpo Productions and The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls in South Africa. Joining the efforts of the U.N. are Angelina Jolie (No. 37), Shakira (No. 52), and Gisele Bundchen (No. 95).

http://www.forbes.com/sites/carolinehoward/2013/05/22/the-worlds-most-powerful-women-2013/

Tom's sister Julie Brady about Gisele :wub:

Though competitive on the field, Julie is happy to leave the catwalk to her brother’s gorgeous wife.

“Gisele has never been intimidating. We all really just saw love. We saw how happy he was, how calm and comfortable he was with her. What makes her most beautiful, though, is who she is on the inside. She has an inner light,” says Julie.

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/meet_the_brady_bunch_PX3EtK2VLTXG8pihVkzOoI/1 via giseledaily