Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Little interview with Cosmopolitan Argentina during Carolina Herrera party

Within the framework of the last week of the fashion week of New York, Carolina Herrera organized an exclusive party in a Studio in the Soho district, to present its new fragrance 212 VIP Rosé, whose image is the Gisele Bündchen.

It is eleven at night a Monday, Frost Manhattan, and while Carolina Herrera Jr. receives the guests and chat with  friends, Gisele waits for Cosmo in a room to have an intimate talk.
Before going to see her, its representative tells me that it is the first time that the Venezuelan designer chooses a celebrity as the image of her perfumes. And it is that Gisele is one of the few models that managed to transcend the catwalks to turn her name into a trademark. For the world, she is simply "Gisele".
Iconic Victoria´s Secret model, dated  four years with Leo Di Caprio, "after Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell, it appreciated and redefined the concept of supermodel", in terms of the legendary director of Vogue, Anna Wintour, and for seven years, leads the ranking of the top best listed in the world, with 42 million dollars to her credit, according to Forbes magazine. Away from the catwalks and filming sets, she ended up finding her true love in the Court!In 2009, she married Tom Brady, American football player, with whom she has two children, Benjamin (4) and Vivian Lake (1).
While I hope it, and after making this overview of her life in my head, I start to assume that a Monday, close to midnight, model of  only 42 million should want to go to the party to have fun or to your home to be with his family. But when Gisele opens the door, not surprising the more obvious, her beauty (is splendid!) It has a black dress with lace that Stylize it even more. And despite being flaquisima, has curves sexy that away it from the stereotypical androgynous and unattainable models), but the energy and warmth that she conveys.There is much talk. She loves to talk. And you are encouraged to do so in Spanish. Laughs, she gestures, she jokes. She is passionate when talking about Brazil, much more than to refer to the great designers and photographers who worked in these 20 years of her career. Three things makes it well clear: loves her country, being a mother and having a husband who, above all, listening to and contains it. It seems that if it there is a number of minutes agreed to the interview, would be talking about them until dawn. But outside waiting for the VIP party. Luckily, before going to do what it knows best, posing for the cameras, let us know a little more about the woman away from the flashes.

P outside there is a party that you are hosting, having fun these at events?
Yes. Even though I do not go out every night, I love to dance. At a party, it is difficult that I can stay put, I am that not never leave the track. I love the hits of the 80's, Daft Punk, Stevie Wonder and Rihanna. Do you know what? They always ask me whats my best outfit for an event of this style. And, indeed, beyond what I put, what makes me feel more sexy dance. Barefoot, dress or jeans, I danced as if no one see me, as the saying goes. Could it be my Brazilian blood?

P can be... the Brazilian move like no one! Talking about your country, what is the first thing you do when you're there?
A few days before traveling, I call my mom and beg her: 'Ma, please buy me water coconut'. I like it a lot and I only find it in Brazil. Then, I make home plans. I have five sisters and take this opportunity to organize large meals with my family. The lasagne of my mom and my dads roasts tend to be excuses to see us. Years I live in United States and I have travelled the world, but Brazil is my favorite place. I relax a lot when I am there, because I'm in reunion with my essence, my culture, my people... That feeling is unique. Now I'm happy because the world is coming to us and the country is excited about the subject.

P would you like a final between Argentina and Brazil?
It would be great, wouldn't it? Because they are rivals unleashed more passions on the pitch. Luckily, this rivalry exists only in football. I love the Argentines. When I was teenager, vacacion with my parents in Camboriu and was full of Argentineans. I made friends and left with everyone. It like you have fun! I remember that on the beach, singing: "they bite, they sting the mosquito".

P you were born in a football country and you marry a player, but in football...
I Had no escape: my destiny was to be close to a ball (laughs). Speaking seriously, Tom is beautiful and, as an athlete, has an incredible body, but what I really fell in love was his sweetness. He is noble, honest and has a big heart. Always see the best of each thing. That is a great quality. Soon as I met him, I felt that it would be a great companion.

One of the couples are more hot, you suffered jealousy or fear of infidelity?
No, because he makes me feel safe. That is key in the relationship. I'm used to that in my environment, all are pending from the outside and fall in love from the outside. He, on the other hand, is sensitive and listens to me, is attentive to me. That makes me confident.

Q. what plans you have fun do with him?
Go to the movies or eating out. Both travel far for work, but once a week, religiously, we plan a date for just us. When you have children, it is important to have that time with your guy. We take this opportunity to talk about us, we are sincere and direct, and share what happens to us. That is why we work together.

Q. you're a difficult wonder woman?
Lol I am simple, although I notice the details. When I work all day and my husband waiting for me with a dinner in the light of the candles, I'm already conquered. He knows that the themes of Bob Marley and Jack Johnson can not miss in an evening to make me even more happy.

P you have a divine family, a successful career and the best valued model. what do you lack?
I feel that I reached more than I imagined when I was 16. At that age, I took a risk to live in New York to be a model, without even knowing English. I learned the language when listening to cassettes of Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men. What I'm going is that long ago I'm here fighting for my dreams. And I got to meet quite a few. I have worked with designers and most prestigious photographers, I traveled the world... But I got to the point that external things or materials do not fill. From now on, I need to think of me. I want to get to know me better and discover what really matter to me. Also, I want to focus my energy in supporting causes that protect animals and the environment, two topics with which I am very committed.

Q. If tomorrow you had the day off, just for you, what would you do?
I would go to a massage! I realized that I live giving away spa days to my friends because, in reality, it's what I want! One is accustomed to pamper yourself with shoes, clothing, handbags, but never with massages. Now that I think about it, this year, with Tom we are five years of marriage. Soon as I get home, I will tell him: "love, 20 years ago that I run on... do not you think that I deserve a day of spa as anniversary gift?".

http://www.cosmo.com.ar/2014/04/gisele-bundchen/

About Forbes:

GISELE BUNDCHEN has revealed that she was audited by the IRS because of the ForbesSupermodel Rich List. The Brazilian model told MdeMulher in her native Brazil - translated from Portugese by Vogue - that being on the rich list is not on her priority list.

"It's sad, because the people who write these things don't have my bank account details," she laughs. "I do OK, I earn plenty, but not as much as they say. I've already been audited by the IRS because of this list and, truthfully, whether I'm on this list or not doesn't interest me. I've got the same interests, the same day-to-day life, as any woman. I want to raise my children well, be a good wife and work. This is what I value: are my children educated, is my husband happy, are people feeling positive energy from me? There should be a magazine to quantify knowledge, understanding and love for people: that is power."

Bündchen has topped the Forbes countdown every year since its inception, seven years ago, and Kate Moss is the only other model who has been on the list alongside her every year since. Forbes takes into account the campaigns, endorsements and partnerships that each model has participated in, before estimating what it believes their earnings to be.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2014/04/11/gisele-bundchen-irs-investigation-forbes-supermodel-rich-list

• 3 weeks later...

ditto. its like the only big event she does anymore so she better. :p plus I believe she is already in NY working.

We should be having tons of new pics this weekend/next week:

-H&M launch in NY tomorrow (Bob was confirmed, hoping Gisele will also be there)

-Harry Josh's pre Met Ball party Saturday night. 

-Met Ball (monday)

-Rainforest Alliance Gala (wednesday)

Blake Lively Looks To Gisele

BLAKE LIVELY has revealed that she looks up to Gisele when it comes to making red-carpet appearances. 

"I am so not confident on the red carpet. I just sit there thinking, 'What would Gisele do?' It is such a sensory overload," she said.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2014/05/08/blake-lively-gisele-inspiration-red-carpet-nerves

• 3 weeks later...

New interview with Elle Canada

Gisele Bündchen: Brazil's top model, mother and career maven
On the eve of the World Cup in Rio, supermodel Gisele Bündchen opens up about soccer, style, career and her best health tips.

It’s the day after the Oscars. We’re standing in a photo studio in Los Angeles, and Gisele Bündchen is almost a film unto herself: a larger-than-life knockout in faded grey jeans and her signature mop of hair. She’s chatting enthusiastically about her one-year-old daughter, who is already showing signs of being “dramatic.”

I don't know much about advertising and exclusivity contracts, but in my opinion mustn't have been very interesting for the Carolina Herrera brand the fact that Gisele has been announced as the new face of Chanel No.5, I mean, she is the spokesmodel of 212. I know that the Chanel's campaign will be released at the end of this year. I believe everything is very recent.  :huh: