Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Sejaa.com takes you to her website. Last I read on Forbes was Sheseido was interested in buying it...:idk:

she never promotes her sandals or skincare, only her lingerie. The sandals have enough success by now to not need promotion so I think she mainly focuses on GB Intimates now. I also wonder about Sejaa...It is/was her brand 100% unlike her other brands. (Ipanema being owned by Grendene & GB Intimates being owned by HOPE Lingerie).

Sejaa.com takes you to her website. Last I read on Forbes was Sheseido was interested in buying it...:idk:

she never promotes her sandals or skincare, only her lingerie. The sandals have enough success by now to not need promotion so I think she mainly focuses on GB Intimates now. I also wonder about Sejaa...It is/was her brand 100% unlike her other brands. (Ipanema being owned by Grendene & GB Intimates being owned by HOPE Lingerie).

True, I haven't realized that she doesn't promote Ipanema anymore! I wish she was still attending Ipanema photo calls :p

And Tbh it's wierd that sejaa's website redirects to Gisele's page, she has probably cancelled it :idk:

• 2 weeks later...

Though Vonn, like Bündchen, is blonde, statuesque, and boasts a world-famous sports player as a romantic partner (she’s been linked to Tiger Woods since early 2013), surprisingly, she still finds the prospect of standing next to the model a bit jarring.

“This morning on Good Morning America I was so intimidated. I told her: ‘I don’t really want to stand next to you; you are too pretty. Can you just stand over there?’” Vonn told us, adding: “She is really nice. I’ve met her a few times before, and she is just really down to earth.”

Regardless of the ire it may have stirred, for her, Bündchen’s inclusion in the campaign is not so much about repositioning the model as an athlete, but about featuring a woman with many admirable traits.

“Gisele is a model but she also has kids and works out. She is just in general a strong person,” Vonn said. “The campaign is more about the strong will of women and that comes in many different shapes and sizes.”

http://www.elle.com/news/beauty-makeup/lindsey-vonn-on-modeling

There's really nothing new here, its just an article talking about her lingerie brand , this website doesn't let me copy/paste...

She says she is more selective now and only takes 30% of the jobs she is offered now days 

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/mercado/2014/09/1512158-gisele-bundchen-comeca-transicao-na-carreira-e-se-prepara-para-abrir-rede-de-lojas.shtml

Yeah... Maybe! Just some of it looked like conspiracy theory to me. I read it and wasn't too sure! I absolutely love her but I do miss her carefree years- she is absolutely right to be leading a healthy life- it's just at the beginning she was the complete opposite and I think that's what endeared me to her- she was so down to earth

and normal! Now she talks about vegan food etc and I guess she has evolved as a person- totally great for her as she seems happy, but I guess I'm feeling nostalgic!

'I can explore that tomboy side 

or sensuous', says Gisele Bundchen The model celebrates three years of the lingerie brand Gisele Bündchen Intimates. 

In an exclusive interview, she talks about the satisfaction of creating pieces with style.

Versace to H & M, through Hope and Colcci, the image of Gisele Bundchen contributes much to boost sales of companies. The influence surrenders her leadership, for eight consecutive years on the list of highest paid models made ​​by Forbes magazine. Gisele Bündchen has been the poster girl more than 30 international brands and appeared on the cover of over 500 magazines. Now, the model celebrates three years of her own brand. In an exclusive interview, the entrepreneur spoke about the success of the endeavor:

"We have now opened in Galeries Lafayette in Paris , and what was to be a corner ended up being a small space and there its  going super well, " she says.

The international success is a big step for the brand, but Gisele accounts that she really likes the slower pace: "I like to grow slowly, because I think when things happen too fast you lose much control of the situation. The way I'm doing it now is a little more boutique. So I can give more attention to detail. "

Even with the modest spirit, the lingerie brand grows 30% per year. Poster girl of the partner, Gisele Bundchen joined Hope, the traditional company in the intimate apparel segment, to create Gisele Bundchen Intimates.

"It's so cool to work with the female body, because it has so many different types of women: sexy, shy, reserved, has that likes to explore. It's cool when I'm imagining the lingerie power to imagine all these women, "says Gisele. "I can explore that side of tomboy or sexy. I think it's a fantasy that have in every woman , " she adds.

The businesswoman says she is careful not to flee the style of the brand. "I think there's a line between vulgar and sensual and sexy in lingerie. The image of the entire campaign is a strong woman, a sensual woman, but very chic at the same time, "defines the model.

She seizes the moment to finally promote a product entirely hers and has fun with this freedom: "I can be more myself, doing things the way, I think it's cool. I have more autonomy, so it's really fun, " she says.

Despite being just three years on the market, Gisele accounts that works by making underwear since 2000 and loves the creative process: "Working with creation, in different ways, is something I'll do until the day that I am not here anymore because it gives me great pleasure to create, "says the model.

Video interview in Portuguese: http://g1.globo.com/globo-news/noticia/2014/09/consigo-explorar-esse-lado-moleca-ou-sensual-diz-gisele-bundchen.html

• 2 weeks later...

Gisele on her meditation :p

A series of scientific studies in recent years revealed that meditation brings mental and physical transformations. The practice of diverse forms, circumscribed before the routine of some religions, gained space in hospitals, used in medical treatments, and even in the offices (read full story).

Supermodel Gisele Bündchen told EPOCA incorporated as a habit to her daily life and the benefits it brings to her life. 
"The first time I practiced was about 25 years ago. I tried meditation for balance because I was really excited and had a very stressful routine. Meditation helped calm me. At the time, also did breathing exercises of yoga, called pranayama. But just spent practicing meditation more often this last year. 
: "Every activity is a form of meditation" 
There are various types of meditation. Normally, I do Transcendental Meditation, which is easier to fit into a hectic routine. It is a simple technique practiced twice daily for 20 minutes. When I'm on vacation and I have more time, try to practice something longer, I can sit for up to an hour. The important thing to sit comfortably with your back straight, close your eyes, focus on the breath and try to clear thinking. Help focus on a mantra when you feel that your mind is jumping from thought to thought. The longer you practice, the more you can expand the space without thinking and clear your mind. Buddhists call to calm the "monkey mind" (monkey mind), which is always jumping from one thought to another. 
Julia Lemmertz: "Have you meditated up on plane" 
Like any change in life, the practice of meditation is also a challenge. It takes focus, determination and dedication. Over time, it becomes a habit. I've started and stopped several times. Today, I realized that to work for my lifestyle, I need to put the alarm early in the morning and practice before the kids wake up. Usually practice 20 minutes when the sun is rising, around 5:30 am, and 20 minutes in the afternoon, before the sun goes down. I always prefer to be somewhere where the sun enters. But already practiced in many different places: backstage, car, plane. It all depends on where I am. Generally, sit on a comfortable cushion on the floor, cross-legged (lotus position), always trying to make your spine erect. If I only had a moment in the day to meditate, I prefer the morning, thus beginning the day renewed. To figure out how best to fit meditation into my routine, took some time. Sacrifice pays off, because I think it's more important to be able to practice 20 minutes of meditation, sleep for more than 20 minutes. This was the way I found to have more consistency in practice. 
The >> new ways to meditate 
With meditation, I feel more calm and aware of my feelings. I'm much more present in any situation. Now, I can stop, breathe and observe the situation before acting. So I can take less impulsive, more informed decisions and thus express myself better. Of course, sometimes even repeat behavior, but I can see the next moment. So I can take faster action to correct them. I believe that all the answers are within us. When we can quiet the mind, we hear more our heart, our inner being. "

• 2 weeks later...

New Epoca (business magazine) cover story

THE LESSONS OF GISELE BÜNDCHEN - FOR CAREER AND BUSINESS

At 34, the gaucho Gisele Bundchen is at its peak - and on the rise. Highest paid model in the world for eight years, she built a career without precedent among peers, transforming its image into a powerful asset - and that is worth more and more.What does your model work have to teach those seeking longevity and success in any field?

The following are some of the main steps of the model to win the top. And stay there. 

1 Strategic Planning.

Gisele even had moments of luck, but was prepared to seize opportunities. Since adolescence, she had wanted to get and set what the main actions to achieve her goals. When signed the first contract with the agency Elite , her father, Valdir,  asked for help from the agency to outline a roadmap that Gisele should follow: first she had to go to Tokyo to earn money. Then, New York and Paris, where she could learn English. 

2. Network of relationships.

The model formed a solid network of contacts with people in the fashion world - and had fell in love from the likes of Anna Wintour, the legendary editor of American Vogue. Her good humor, charisma and willingness to perform work - especially early in her career -  helped gain the trust of different professionals .

3 Hard work and professionalism.

In an environment where the default is hours late for appointments, Gisele has always been punctual. Establishes contract in the total working time, with an hour break for lunch. She is not adept to estrelismos common among celebrities. Her only requirement is for coconut water. She understands what clients (the brands hire) need and deliver what was promised - often exceeding expectations.

Mario Testino talks about his passions: Brazil, Peru, art and Gisele Bundchen

What is your favorite model?

Gisele, Kate Moss and Natalia Vodianova are just some of the models with whom I enjoy working. Gisele is perfect in many ways. She is not only a beautiful woman, with great proportions, perfect skin, everything. She is a person with energy to be around and is a wonderful person inside. Kate is similar in the sense that when you're near her sit at the center of everything that is happening today. She is full of life and also a working woman, and I respect that about her.

Gisele Bundchen is one of the most present models in their exposure. How to show her in so many ways?

Gisele knows what is really important to contribute to the photo. If I ask her to do something, she'll just keep doing it until it works out.

You were essential in Gisele's career, betting on when people felt rejected because too thin or said the nose was great. What led you to bet on that new face, unlike others?

Sometimes, when you find someone special, you just know. It has to do with timing. When I met Gisele, aesthetics for models was that of a boy. And she was far from it. She was not in vogue at that time. But Gisele has incredible proportions, is very sensual and, above all, has an incredibly fun personality. She appeared at the time as a reaction to everything. Earlier, I had to fight with editors to use her in the photos. 

Leia mais sobre esse assunto em http://ela.oglobo.globo.com/vida/mario-testino-fala-de-suas-paixoes-brasil-peru-arte-gisele-bundchen-14205433#ixzz3FrX7F1di 
Copyright © 2013 O Globo S.A. 

Vanity Fair interview with Baz Luhrmann:

But Gisele, what was a revelation, because she’s done this (modeling) since she was a kid, and basically it’s, Here, put on that frock and jump out of an airplane. She’s such a force of energy—so positive, so clever to direct, so great to work with—so acting was just another kind of, Here, jump out of the plane. I didn’t pull any punches with her. I went through the process as I would with any actor about the character, and I interviewed her about her life. I drew a lot of it from her life. That became a source of inspiration for the piece. It really did.

That’s what happens in a silent film. You describe a scene, they are hearing it over a mike, as I do it over a mike, and she’s recalling a moment in her life. So the answer is yes, it is like a silent film, and it’s different not because she’s a model. And Gisele was great! I think she did a beautiful job. I think they will all be surprised, as there’s a level of character which she does. She does do ‘‘acted moments.’’

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/beauty/2014/september/a-conversation-with-baz-luhrmann-on-chanel-no-5-s-the-one-that-i-want_slideshow_item12_13

Has anyone been watching the Gisele B weekend special on fashion tv? I expected more honestly, more like a documentary but they are just running different shows in which she has taken part, and here and there, there are short interviews, old, sorted by years.

It';s this weekend, anyone watched it?