Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

So in future we'll have:

- shoot with Pat in NYC

- Shoot with Terry in NYC

- Vogue Brasil May anniversary issue

- Stuart Weitzman Fall Campaign

- Julia Couto posted selfie with Gisele from set, G wearing white dress. Ph: Nino munoz

- Main campaigns: Under Armour, Falabella, GB Intimates, Sky, Oral B Brasil, Pantene

If there are more known projects let me know :idk: :wub2:

for new page  :flower:

-Colcci S/S 2016 by Nino Munoz

-Katie Grand photoshoot

+ I guess we can add:

-documentary on her 20 yrs career

-photobook by Taschen on her 20 yrs career

Tom Brady and Gisele rent out NoMad pad in just two days

Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen may have the magic touch when it comes to real estate.

They rented their stunning 3,310-square-foot apartment at One Madison after it was only listed for just two days, StreetEasy shows.

The couple bought the 47th-floor unit for $14 million in 2013. They were asking $45,000 per month with furnishings and $42,500 monthly unfurnished.

Bündchen appears to be more focused on personal real estate projects outside of New York City; she’s supervising the construction of her family’s manse in the Boston suburb of Brookline.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/22/tom-brady-and-gisele-rent-out-nomad-pad-in-just-two-days/

Gisele's exit from the catwalk had over 7 million likes,comments,posts on instagram 

Of the 21 million interactions - ie, posts, likes and comments - aimed at fashion week, a third was dedicated to über Gisele Bundchen. That means no less than 7 million interactions were focused on her farewell of Brazilian walkways. The event also raised the Colcci brand - mark by which the über paraded - the most talked designer and shared during the five days of parades.

http://vogue.globo.com/moda/moda-news/noticia/2015/04/byebyegisele-despedida-de-gisele-gera-7-milhoes-de-interacoes-no-instagram.html

and she trended in Brasil and worldwide

https://twitter.com/TrendieWW/status/588506650799054848

https://twitter.com/TrendieBR/status/588504075127361536

Washington Post wrote new article about Gisele called: Why Brazilians are really going to miss supermodel Gisele? they wrote about Gisele as a national pride and bla bla bla, nothing new, but i like Fernanda Tavares's quote from article: “Gisele is what most represents Brazil abroad. It is Pelé, carnival and Gisele”

Gisele is in Seoul to attend the Chanel cruise show. I guess no MET gala this year. But according to the guest list Karl Lagerfeld is actually attending so who knows? Maybe they flight back together....

If ever the MET GALA needed Gisele, it was this year. Seems like nobody got the theme right. Would have loved to have seen Gisele's take. She always nails it. Though frankly, when you look at some of the dubious and trashy women that were invited this year, it isn't really surprising to me that Gisele opted out. 

^ :p 

WHAT IS LIFE LIKE AT HOME FOR TOM BRADY, GISELE BUNDCHEN?

SALEM — Tom Brady gave a rare glimpse into what life is like at home with his wife Gisele Bundchen and their children, while speaking at Salem State University Thursday night, part of the university’s annual speaker series.

Bundchen and Brady have two kids of their own — Benjamin, born in 2009 and Vivian, born in 2012. Brady also has a son John, born in 2007 with former girlfriend Bridget Moynahan. The three spend a good deal of time together and Brady revealed Thursday night with Bundchen born in Brazil, she only speaks Portuguese to their kids.

“My wife only speaks Portuguese to our children,” said Brady. “In our house, we have people who help us take care of the house — they are Brazilian and my wife has sort of imported Brazil to here. I feel like I am in Sao Paulo when I am in my house. I don’t like it when they start talking so fast that I don’t know what they are saying. Most of the time I know the context of what they are saying and I can kind of figure it out. My favorite line is, ‘Papai não sabe de nada,’ which is ‘daddy doesn’t know anything.’

“So eventually I will have to figure it out and spend the time trying to learn Portuguese. I’ve tried on numerous occasions, but football has kind of gotten in the way. I’ve always thought I’ve spoke two languages — English and football.”

With the summer Olympics heading to Brazil in the summer of 2016, Brady would like to take his family to watch.

“I would love to if the schedule works out,” said Brady. “It’s a great experience to go to another country and like I said, being part of a bi-cultural family now for them to see where their mom is from is so important. I know we’re trying to get the Olympics here [in Boston], how’s that looking? It’s a cool thing. Hopefully we can get down there and see some of the events.”

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2015/05/08/what-is-life-like-at-home-for-tom-brady-gisele-bundchen/

she did only editorial fot Vogue Paris in 2013, september issue, but after 2 month she got cover. this is really rare when VP use her only for editorial but every time when they did this, same year G got cover but another month. So finger crossed for Cover this year :hehe:

Cannes film festival is about to start. I know that chances are few, but want to see Gisele on the red carpet wearing Chanel :/ After she missed Met, Cannes would be great :cry:

• 2 weeks later...