Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

THIS IS HOW SHOE DESIGNERS FOUND THEIR MUSES

Guiseppe Zanotti, Palter DeLiso and Stuart Weitzman weigh in on how they chose their supermodel campaign stars.

Testino noted that shooting a footwear campaign is quite different than a typical campaign. "The idea that the focus is on the shoes leaves a lot more freedom as to how the woman is dressed — this makes it especially exciting as it is more about the woman than the fashion as such," he noted. He also raved about Bundchen’s work ethic, adding, "Gisele brings with her an energy that is very exciting and at the same time is an extremely hard worker. She is a great mover and completely understands what one is trying to convey."

Vogue posted Gisele's Picture Ph by Steven Meisel. 

voguemagazine: After more than 15 years on the catwalk, @giseleofficial is retiring from the runway! Don't worry though—we haven't seen the last of The BodyPhotographed by Steven Meisel. 

what if Meisel returned to Vogue US and shoot Vogue's April issue? It's quite possible that photoshoot which Gisele did with Pat was not for Vogue It, but for Vogue US

• 3 weeks later...

Gisele Bundchen: By The Numbers

Here are some numbers of her 20-year career that will soon be celebrated with a coffee table book highlighting the various moments of her career and personal life and with art by Giovanni Bianco, a Brazilian creative director known for his work with Madonna, as well as a documentary about her life and work on environmental causes, which are both in the works::

1. Supermodel Linda Evangelista famously said she wouldn’t get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day. If Bundchen were to adopt the same principle, she wouldn’t leave the house for less than $128,000 a day — that is how much she pocketed between June 2013 and June 2014, a total of $47 million in twelve months. According to FORBES’ 2014 Celebrity 100 list, she is 42nd highest-paid celebrity in the world, and the highest-paid supermodel, a title she has commanded for the eight year in a row.

read more: http://www.forbes.com/sites/andersonantunes/2015/04/13/gisele-bundchen-by-the-numbers/

a new little interview

You had considerably reduced the pace of fashion shows in recent years. Why has decided to stop parade?

This is a special year for me, where I celebrate 20 years of career and feel this is the ideal time to do the last show. I want to be more with my family and focus on personal projects.

How are you going to live this moment in the parade Colcci? It was important for you to do this in Brazil. Why?

I have a relationship of many years with Colcci. My first fashion show for the brand was in 2005, 10 years ago. So make this last show with them, is a form of prestige them too. For me it is very natural to make this last show here in Brazil, after all, this is my country and this is where it all started.

You can quote some particularly striking moment in parades in the past twenty years?

I had so many remarkable and special shows that it is difficult to quote them. But surely the most striking parade in my career was that of Alexander McQueen in 1998. Not only because it has been an achievement, because I had done more than 40 castings and was cast in this unique show, the most important of London. But because it was at that moment that my international career emerged. From this parade I began to be called for other fashion work, several other shows. Fashion people came to me “to see me” which also resulted in the American Vogue cover with the call “The return of the curves,” which put me on another level in my career.

a new little interview

You had considerably reduced the pace of fashion shows in recent years. Why has decided to stop parade?
This is a special year for me, where I celebrate 20 years of career and feel this is the ideal time to do the last show. I want to be more with my family and focus on personal projects.

How are you going to live this moment in the parade Colcci? It was important for you to do this in Brazil. Why?
I have a relationship of many years with Colcci. My first fashion show for the brand was in 2005, 10 years ago. So make this last show with them, is a form of prestige them too. For me it is very natural to make this last show here in Brazil, after all, this is my country and this is where it all started.

You can quote some particularly striking moment in parades in the past twenty years?
I had so many remarkable and special shows that it is difficult to quote them. But surely the most striking parade in my career was that of Alexander McQueen in 1998. Not only because it has been an achievement, because I had done more than 40 castings and was cast in this unique show, the most important of London. But because it was at that moment that my international career emerged. From this parade I began to be called for other fashion work, several other shows. Fashion people came to me “to see me” which also resulted in the American Vogue cover with the call “The return of the curves,” which put me on another level in my career.

She remember the headline of her first American Vogue. Hope she can be on the cover this year!!!

Gisele's father gave an interview. Says she wants to work more with their family charity Agua Limpa, and childrens causes.

http://moda.terra.com.br/spfw/pai-de-gisele-ela-nao-abriu-mao-de-nada-apenas-fecha-ciclo,e792b168caf9c410VgnVCM3000009af154d0RCRD.html

Her childhood home, now the office for Agua Limpa project.

post-13850-0-63769900-1429039858_thumb.j

and the land Gisele's charity has recovered with Agua Limpa

"An example is the Clean Water project that recovered the source of Paved dishes River, which supplies the city. The idea came from Gisele's concern with environmental issues, and initial goal was to create a method of preservation of water sources in areas of permanent preservation. But as the project was developing the difficulties meant that the family had to take other steps, playing just about everything with their own resources. "There is no legislation to raise funds for the environment, you have to pay out of pocket," he says, saying that in five years we invested R $ 600 thousand."

post-13850-0-92271000-1429040514_thumb.jpost-13850-0-40360500-1429040525_thumb.j

ISABELLI FONTANA ON GISELE, "SHE WAS ALWAYS NICE TO ME" In backstage at Fashion Week, model talks about her relationship with the top

Only talk about another subject in the corridors of Cândido Portinari park where runs until April 17, 2015 to summer 2016 edition of Sao Paulo Fashion Week: the supposed farewell Gisele Bundchen from the catwalks at fashion show of Colcci , scheduled for the fourth -Thurs (15:04).

On Tuesday (14:04), Isabelli Fontana spoke of her relationship with ubermodel. Gisele was always very nice to me. I was very young and she was already at the top, and always gave me tips. Gisele is kind of a 'supermom'. She came to SEPRE accompanied to parades with  Vida , her little dog. When we heard shout of 'Vida, Vida,' we knew that she had come with that blond big hair, "she recalls, as nostalgic of coworker.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com.br/estilo-de-vida/isabelli-fontana-sobre-gisele-ela-sempre-foi-legal-comigo

and

It won't let me copy/paste but Caroline Trentini praises Gisele, says she deserves everything she has. :D http://www.estrelando.com.br/celebridades/nota/carol_trentini_elogia_gisele_bundchen_e_diz_que_sua_familia_e_sua_bateria-168445.html

"Gisele represents to the world of fashion what Pele represents for soccer"

Dilson Stein speaks about Gisele: At the time, I signaled for her and her family that she had great potential for career. The mother was favorable, but the father was very reactive. A month later, Gisele, her mother and two sisters travelled to São Paulo with the other participants of the project model, yet with a very big mistrust on the part of the father, but after he realized that it was a serious work, ended up supporting the career of her daughter.

She leaves a distinctive legacy, that the vast majority of girls who dream of being a model to follow. I believe that, Yes, it comes out at the right time, at the top, as the number 1. She will always be remembered as the greatest model of all time.

Gisele represents to the world of fashion what Pele represents for soccer. At the moment, I believe that a big bet in the fashion world is the Nadir Garcia, a girl of Barão de Antonina, in São Paulo, which was discovered in one of my events when he was only 13 years and also has made the cover of several publications such as Elle, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, Vogue, among others, as well as modelling for fashion greats in the latest issue of SPFW and international fashion weeks and starred several campaigns across the country"

ego.globo.com

Tom Brady recalls early romance with Gisele: 'Blind date'

They form a couple as beautiful as famous, Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen prove that the relationship between two people of different cultures can indeed be sure. In an exclusive interview to the Cauldron , the player the New England Patriots received Luciano Huck in the club house and opened his heart about the routine next to a supermodel.

"She's working hard, I think so shes stopping. She is saying yes to things that appear and when you discover what you want to realize you can not be saying yes to what people want you to do, "says Tom on Gisele Retirement walkways announced last Wednesday, April 15.  On the first meeting of Gisele and Tom, the athlete revealed that there was this "little help" to a friend in common. "A friend who worked with her ​​for many years in America and that is also my friend introduced us. He set up what we call "blind date," he recalls with a laugh.

Tom also says that the family structure of the two is very similar and that by having three sisters taught him well how to deal with girls. "Gisele has five sisters and parents that she loves so much. I have three sisters and it makes it easier because you learn to understand girls. " About living in Brazil, Brady does not rule out the possibility of old age in Horizontina, hometown of model. "Our idea is to spend more time there this year," explains Tom. 

Gisele says husband's interview

The top model found some time between the rush of last runway, Gisele took leave of the world's catwalks, to talk to the presenter Luciano Huck about Tom's interview and future plans.

When informed that her hubby played with the chance to spend old age in Horizontina, Gisele said it will : "These things he does not speak with me," she joked. About the career, the model explained that retirement from the catwalk does not mean she will stop working. "I will be 95 years and talking here with you," she told Huck.

http://gshow.globo.com/programas/caldeirao-do-huck/O-Programa/noticia/2015/04/tom-brady-relembra-inicio-de-romance-com-gisele-encontro-as-cegas.html

"It was the right time" says Gisele Bündchen before last parade..In the last 20 years, we saw the girl in the interior of RioGrande do Sul grow. And, this week, the fantastic followed closely the end of a cycle in the career of the most important model of the world.Missing approximately five hours to Gisele Bündchen stepping down the runway one last time, the fantastic was talking to her at the hotel where she's staying in São Paulo.

Fantastic: Gisele, then today is your last day on the catwalks.

Gisele Bundchen: it's been a while since I'm getting ready for that. That's something that did not come from one day to the next. Since I became a mother, many things have changed. My priorities have changed. They grow up so fast and you will lose those moments that you don't want to miss.

Gisele is mother of Benjamin, of 5 years, and Vivian, two and a half years. The father is one of the best football players of all time, Tom Brady.

Gisele Bundchen: You think you're going to have kids and you will teach them something. But I think they're teaching me more than ...
Fantastic: what are they teaching you, Gisele?
Gisele Bundchen: He is teaching me everything. My daughter, if you don't look for it when you look at her, she grabs his face and goes like this: ' look at me! Is here '. Benjamin is pure love. He has a heart. Hug everyone he meets, he don't know, so this is a pride for me, you know? Parade is something that takes a lot. You can shoot in your city, is something you control more. But the show you have to really be far, be traveling.
Fantastic: That images that are in your head today, this week? What have you been thinking?
Gisele Bundchen: I feel happy, you know? I think it has that flip side that arrived. Were 20 years, looking back is a nice thing, but I feel satisfied because I think I did the best I could do.
Fantastic: have you had any time you understood that you had actually blown up in career?
Gisele Bundchen: I think when I realized when the Vogue America called me, it was the Bible of international fashion, called me to be doing a cover with 18 years. That same year I won the best model of the year.

Today, Gisele's with 34 years, crashed more than 1.2 thousand magazine covers. According to Forbes magazine, between 2013 and 2014, the top grossed more than $ 140 million, which puts it in the list of the 100 best-paid celebrities in the world. "I thought: where can I do this last show? I can only do it in Brazil. There is no other place, "says Gisele Bündchen.
But the top must make exceptions. The agent of Gisele in United States have told her she can come back to walk, but only on very special occasions. For now leave a taste of nostalgia, she reviewed with the fantastic a selection of old shows.

Gisele Bundchen: the parade of the kitten, he started to scratch me and I said: guys, this kitten, what do I do? He wanted to get out of my lap. But I'm Alice, I have to walk with this kitten. I was Alice in Wonderland.
Fantastic: But it was rare you parade around in bikinis.
Gisele Bundchen: was rare. I feel very uncomfortable with people staring at my ass. I always wanted a skirt, something, because I felt very exposed.
Gisele Bundchen: I said: ' guys, someone threw something on the catwalk. What is this? '. Then I picked up, look, was a kilometric letter. It was a lot of ' I love you '.
Fantastic: what are your plans now?
Gisele Bundchen: I'll retire the day I die because I love work and I love to create. You know, I have so much I want to find out, and still do. But I think the moment the catwalk in these 20 years I felt in my body, in my heart, in my gut that this was the right time, the right to mark I drop that part. For sure I am spending more time in Brazil now. For sure.
Fantastic: that's good.
Gisele Bundchen: I'm feeling very happy.
Fantastic: you're almost in time for the parade. So we will accompany you until then.
Gisele Bundchen: so here we go.
Fantastic: good luck!
Gisele Bundchen: Thanks so much!

It's all done in the dressing room of Gisele. Was the owner of the robe, which comes under a storm. She goes straight to the makeup and leverages to meditate. Are the last moments of calm.
"She caused all this trouble that we're seeing," says producer Anderson Coffee.
"Gisele is an icon for the Brazilian fashion, to the fashion world," says the creator of Sao Paulo Fashion Week, Paulo Borges.
"Extraordinary, wonderful, all good. I want to be her in another incarnation, "says the student Helelna Napoleoni.
"She's really a genius at what she does," says the photographer Bob Wolfenson.
"She walks on the catwalk and everyone the willies", tells the blogger Eben's ships.
Minutes before the parade started, Gisele is longtime friends who will accompany her on the catwalk. The parade begins and the fantastic lies behind Gisele. In the front row family and husband are applauding.
Gisele left in tears of the parade.

Fantastic: lots of excitement?
Gisele Bundchen: Is!
Fantastic: is happy to finish so well?
Gisele Bundchen: I felt very dear, very happy! Thank you for caring.

globo.com

So in future we'll have:

- shoot with Pat in NYC

- Shoot with Terry in NYC

- Vogue Brasil May anniversary issue

- Stuart Weitzman Fall Campaign

- Julia Couto posted selfie with Gisele from set, G wearing white dress. Ph: Nino munoz

- Main campaigns: Under Armour, Falabella, GB Intimates, Sky, Oral B Brasil, Pantene

If there are more known projects let me know :idk: :wub2: