Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

From The Imagist...

Straight from the freshly cleared dinner tables of PFW (where the bread always goes untouched) ... The Top 5 Fashion Whispers of the moment.

2. Speaking of final exits, the casting of the Givenchy SS12 ad has no suspense now but maybe we can dream of a 2 girl moment. (Hah! ).

Based on that hint it sounds like Gi and maybe +1 other girl will be in the Givenchy campaign. (cross fingers)

Another celeb mention for Gisele :D

From Beyonce's new Harper's Bazaar Interview:

As for her current fashion inspirations, Beyonce says, "I love Kate Moss. I think she has great style. And I always admire Victoria Beckham and Gisele [bundchen]. Their style is modern but always classic."

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/magazine/cove...-baby-love-1111

Meet the New Girl Exclusive: How Gisele Bundchen "Rescued" Lara Mullen at Givenchy

If you had to pick one show, which was the most memorable?

Alexander Wang in New York was the first fashion show I had ever walked in, so that was memorable, and the Prada exclusive was such a huge opportunity for me. However, one of my favorite stories would be from the Givenchy show, when my shoe broke before the run-through. A very chivalrous Gisele Bundchen rescued me! She told the dressers, "She needs new shoes!"

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2011/10/mee...=twitter_TheCut

Liked these quotes from Gisele in 2004 (she was 23/24 then) :heart:

"And I love business. I'd like to work on the licensing I have in Brazil. I just do not want to be one of those people who are 30 years old and suddenly say, 'Oh my God, all I know how to do is modeling."

(Y) (boy she really made it happen) :D

"I think it's important to live a part of your life, then close a chapter and say, 'Okay, I've done that and learned from this experience. Now I'm going on to other things.'"

Love that she's never had a stagnant career, you never know what to expect next from her! :blush:

and here's a fact that is often over looked (and possibly 1 more reason why she is so high on Forbe's list(s), she's been investing in real estate since she was 18, as a hobby)

From 2005 Vitals magazine

post-13850-0-1445991333-64801_thumb.jpg