Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

thanks sick for your input :wave: I agree with everything.

I suppose fashion shoots can be very long and can get boring. Everyone always says she really makes a shoot more fun and enjoyable. I imagine that's why everyone always loves to work with her year after year. No matter how beautiful a model is, if she is boring or crappy on a shoot, I don't think many are going to flock to work with her again....

I think she just lights up the room, makes everyone's day go by a little bit better.

she's professional,always on time, and it has been said many times she can get the winning shot in less time than any other model. Greg Kadel said most models it takes hours and hours to shoot. With Gisele sometimes she is done in 20 minutes :rofl:

yeah and that's one more proof she's phenomena and real professional!

most of the people says,you need only beauty to be a supermodel or model,but I always tell them that's wrong and first of all you need good personality to make people fall in love with you and make them want to work with you again and again!

no matter what a great body you got,if you got no personality you got no success,cuz none needs your great shapes without good personality and good mood!

There are thousands of beautiful girls/models so what is it going to take for a fashion person (who sees these thousands of beautiful girls 100 times a day, all day, everyday) remember?

somehow I can't get this sentence well :blush: partly got,partly not :D

can you please rewrite again in easy way :laugh:

It just means these fashion people see so many beautiful models everyday, that beauty alone really does not mean that much to them....they need a reason, other than being pretty, to book a girl again. :)

sorry for confusion hun. I read it back and I confused myself as well. :laugh:

Yayyy thanks for the tweet! :bounce:

And I agree with you all about her energy. She always seems to be so bright and chipper and postive on life, and she always seems so refreshed and just go with the flow. Just so HAPPY! :) I think she makes her interviews very fun!

happy late B day Gi :ddr:

and I agree with you - it gets a hell lot of attitude and personality to be a good, really good model - photographers and designers won´t book someone who is pretty but boring and has no attitude.

All the fashion people keep saying how full of energy Gisele has always been - I guess that´s part of her success :)

A cute story from a makeup artist on a Gisele shoot

Gisele with red lipstick!

Written By: Brigitte on October 5, 2009

This is a gorgeous story I did with my favorite model of all times. Gisele had gathered a team of people she has known for a long time and who are as much her friends as co-workers: Nino Munoz, the great photographer, Katie Mossman, the hottest stylist going, the famously fabulous Harry Josh and yours truly.

Considering that it felt more like we were playing around rather than working, the amount of beautiful pictures we produced that day is astonishing. This concept was based on the very graphic elements of the black clothes and the crazy shoes. Katy was obsessed with the idea of red lips, which I loved. Gisele was game, so we went to town with the whole look.

With a concept that strong, one has to avoid piling on the visual components. If you want the look to stay chic, restraint is key. A common mistake made by new makeup artists is to get over-zealous and go overboard, so it starts looking like a makeup school project.

Sometimes it’s what you don’t do that makes a look work. I chose to do a clean pale face with red lips as the graphic element. The eyes got a bit of definition with a muted copper eye shadow, right in the crease line. I added a little mascara (no curl, though) and shaped the eyebrows with a light gold/taupe powder. The cheeks were defined with a contour along the hollow below the cheekbone with a light taupe-ish brown powder. And then the lips were coated with a bright fire engine red lipstick.

Voilà!

http://fashionfortheface.com/?p=148

Does anyone have the article/info on Gisele and Leo when they were voted People Magazine's most beautiful couple?

I found this: "Leonardo and Gisele were named 'The Most Beautiful Couple In The World' by People magazine in 2004. "

but I would like to see the actual article/scan if possible. :D