Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Bazaar 2010 cover vote :clap:

Drumroll please.

Bazaar readers have voted and your favourite cover of 2010 with 20% of the votes goes to our September issue starring Gisele Bundchen.

December's Natalia Vodianova was a worthy runner up - Gisele just pipped her to the post by 2%.

Third place went to May's cover featuring the lovely Jennifer Aniston.

http://www.harpersbazaar.co.uk/going-out/n...lt?src=soc_twtr

and guys PLease vote for Gisele here! (well one of her covers. theyre both winning so far :laugh: ) http://www.harpersbazaar.co.uk/covers/Lucy...mans-top-covers

Harper's Bazaar 10 Best Awards-Show Beauty Moments

Every year at the Oscars and Golden Globes, one star (or maybe two) gets the hair and makeup just right. The winning recipe: glowing skin, effortless elegance, and a cohesive overall look. Here, some of our favorites from the last decade. By Dawn Davis

2005 Oscars: Gisele Bundchen

Supermodel Gisele Bundchen has been famous in fashion circles since the late '90s, but in 2005, she went mainstream — going from model to supermodel — when she accompanied then-boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio to the Academy Awards. Her signature wavy hair became a highly coveted style; the hair extension business boomed and women everywhere began growing out their locks.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/best-red-carp...ain_sr#fbIndex8

post-13850-1309819223_thumb.jpg

go to the wall and its about 6 posts down already it says this:

The new issue of Vogue - starring Kate Moss in Miu Miu - has arrived. Add a poll option below to tell us who you'd most like to see on a future issue of the magazine...

:wave:

Gi is doing pretty good! I am not surprised by Kate Middleton or Gaga (very popular right now) but I had no idea Freja Beha was that popular. :blink:

I've been dying to see her on a Vogue UK or Vogue Germany cover again. Its been too long! (wouldn't mind Vogue Russia either. She's only had one!)

She's already had 12 Vogue UK covers, her most of any edition after Vogue Brazil. I think she can get another one without the poll, hehe. ;)

go to the wall and its about 6 posts down already it says this:

The new issue of Vogue - starring Kate Moss in Miu Miu - has arrived. Add a poll option below to tell us who you'd most like to see on a future issue of the magazine...

:wave:

Gi is doing pretty good! I am not surprised by Kate Middleton or Gaga (very popular right now) but I had no idea Freja Beha was that popular. :blink:

thanks miche! voted! :ddr:

would love to see her Vogue UK cover :wub: hope she'll get one any time soon :cain:

Under 21 and on the Cover of Vogue

Landing the cover of Vogue is no easy feat, which is why it’s admirable when newcomers—especially those who are the age 21 or under—make the cut. Brooke Shields made her debut on the magazine’s front page at the tender age of fourteen, and then proceeded to show up on an impressive fourteen covers. Gisele first graced the front page of Vogue in 1999, when she was just eighteen, while Kristen Stewart posed wearing Proenza Schouler only a few months shy of her twenty-first birthday. Now, with Emma Watson on our July cover, we went back through our archives to find those select few, very precocious, powerhouses who made the cover of Vogue.

http://www.vogue.com/vogue-daily/article/v...girls-under-21/