Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

According to this Proctor and Gamble report, Pantene Brazil sells up 40% because of Gisele. :clap:

Retail Hair Care volume grew high-single digits, with developed markets up mid-single digits and developing markets up double-digits. Asia led the growth with both Head & Shoulders and Rejoice shipments, increasing in the mid-teens and Pantene shipments increasing over 20%. In Latin America, Brazil was particularly strong with Pantene volume up over 40% behind the successful Gisele Bundchen celebrity endorsement.

According to this Proctor and Gamble report, Pantene Brazil sells up 40% because of Gisele. :clap:
Retail Hair Care volume grew high-single digits, with developed markets up mid-single digits and developing markets up double-digits. Asia led the growth with both Head & Shoulders and Rejoice shipments, increasing in the mid-teens and Pantene shipments increasing over 20%. In Latin America, Brazil was particularly strong with Pantene volume up over 40% behind the successful Gisele Bundchen celebrity endorsement.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/266380-pro...call-transcript

Yes I've read that too sick. :p Almost all her articles mention how everything she endorses sells like magic. I also read Pantene was not popular at all in Brazil, until Gisele. Now it's the #1 sold hair brand there. That is what I read more than once. :wave:

and people on the fashion spot suggested these McQueen dresses for Gisele. What do you guys think? any suggestions? :p

tumblr_l47eog17491qbeyduo1_400.jpg 00300mg.jpg 00300m.jpg

haha both Leo and Gisele were at Harry Josh spring fling. Must have been weird. :p
Spring Fling-Spring FUN! Gisele (gorge), Tom Brady (could use a hair cut), Leo (D), Jay-Z (sickkk), fergie (the singer and so many more!
@marcellebittar: Festinha animada ontem aqui em NY. Fergie, Gisele B, Leonardo dicaprio, rodrigo santoro, Terry Richardson...

A quote from Katy Perry in the new issue of Vanity Fair. :p
It takes a village to make me who I am. You don't have to wake up looking like, you know, Gisele." - Katy Perry Vanity Fair June 2011

:blush: what is the village ??? I know only one translation in Georgian :blush:

and it really doesn't suits it :blush:

haha this is also funny. He is another NFL player and he tweeted this when asked if he could be any other player who would it be....

Tom Brady shit,i want to date Gisele Bundchen but I love my #EL @SamBauer11: @ochocinco if you could be any NFL player ever who would it be?

:p

When it comes to photogenic celebrity couples, Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are in rare standing. Not only is he a legitimately good quarterback and she the world's highest paid supermodel, but this exceptional pairing genuinely seems to like each other, too.

And at no other event during the year are these A-listers able to show off their ridiculously amazing good looks and adorable togetherness as their annual appearance at the Met Gala. So, we looked back on their red carpet moments from the fashionable function and found that the only thing more impressive than Gisele's post-baby body is the fact that these two lovebirds are starting to share a style sense, too.

more here >>> http://www.realbeauty.com/products/hairsty...gisele-met-gala

giseledaily