Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

some more on Vogue Paris photoshoot -

Gisele Bündchen, poured into a white Dolce & Gabbana dress before the lens of Ines van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, is on the cover of the April issue, and portrayed inside in a new way. “A bit grunge,” Alt said, flicking through images of the St. Barth’s shoot, one of which shows Bündchen’s famously long legs — and a sliver of her buttocks. “The inspiration was Agnès Varda’s ‘Vagabond,’” Alt explained, referring to the 1985 film about a woman who wanders through French wine country in winter.

interview of the Brazilian magazine Isto Gente from 2005, where Leo talks about a little bit about Gisele

I'll post only the parts where he talks about Gisele

the Hollywood star talks about her love for Brazil and explains why it is so jealous of private life and history with Gisele Bundchen. At the end of the conversation, it is easy to understand why the top fell in love with Brazilian star of The Aviator (I suppose there's a little mistake in this sentence :whistle: it is easy to understand why the top Brazilian fell in love with star of The Aviator<<< I guess must be written like that ),a film nominated for 11 Oscars in Brazil in which opens Friday, February 11

The Discreet

Gisele is almost forbidden subject. During the hundreds of interviews he gave over the release of The Aviator, DiCaprio let slip that the model is the woman with whom to have children and spend the rest of life.

We have not talked about Gisele.

I was waiting for that (laughs).

Are you in love? Intending to get married?

I will not say anything personal, unless it is a great person.

When you want to visit Horizontina, the land of Gisele?

I have not been there (laughs). Why would I?

It's so obvious. Find her family. Get engaged?

One day I go to the South, certainly. But when I do not know (laughs).

Think about getting married?

Honestly, I think not yet. I'm young, I have a lot to achieve as an actor. Let's see what happens.

Why bother to talk about his relaciomento

Gisele?

I do not think healthy promote my personal life into the public arena so that everyone can comment. This part of my life is not nobody's business. What we do professionally - she, as a model, and I, as an actor - people can comment or criticize all they want. But some things should be kept in private, in secret. My relationship with Gisele is one. Concerns only the two of us.

What advice did you give Gisele when she decided to act?

Let her make her own choices.

The Aviator, DiCaprio arrives with the Oscar chances. Gisele is in the crowd. "He is talented and I hope you win. But if you do not take the statuette, it's great just like in the movie, "said the top to the People.

DiCaprio and Gisele in the Amazon: "He was upset because the landlady has sold the photos to the TV," says Gisele

from Leo's thread posted by BarbieErin

I guess if you want to look like Gisele follow this diet! lol :laugh:

What is the Dukan Diet? Apparently it’s the latest diet fad out there, and it must be pretty hot if Gisele Bundchen and Kate Middleton are backing it up! Both of these women are envied for their perfect figures, and the Dukan Diet may be the reason they find it so easy to stay thin.

Supposedly Gisele Bundchen used the Dukan Diet to lose the baby weight after her son was born. But wait a minute…I thought that Gisele originally reported that she barely gained any weight? What did she need a diet for, exactly?

http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2011/0...eton-follow-it/

Kinda funny what they said about her not even barely gaining weight! :laugh: Shes just genically blessed :)

Thanks miche! :) I haven't seen!

sick I know you've already seen this, but Heres an old video I made of Leo and Gisele if anyone is interested. I just thought they were really cute :blush:

I also plan on making a just gisele fan vid soon :)

thanks kat for diet,I guess I need a diet to gain a weight :laugh:

thanks for compliment sweety :hug:

kat this is good idea to make vid about gi ;)

thank you miche! that was new to me too :wave: I remember this vid, Carmen is very beautiful and her body is great!

I've just researched the video of Gisele winning this awards in 1999 but can't find it on youtube again,it's very bad :(

thanks for the cute vids girls :hug:

yeah I have never seen the videos of her winning either :( (there are only pics of it)

I love these ones of her hosting , so cute :p (I loved her accent)

I like Carmen too, she is an amazing model. Gisele and Carmen made some amazing photoshoots together :heart:

(would love to see them reunite for a big campaign or Vogue shoot :drool: )

Here is a new interview Tom did while they were in brazil for carnival

(you can see what he talks about in the comments) :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLvmk9uh_Ws...nel_video_title

Gi has really funny accent and I love that too :laugh:

the best I remember Gisele and Carmen's Vogue cover and reprints of it,love to see such great models together

thanks for video :wave:

let's post this comment here too :p

About Gisele he said

-She is a fantastic person. I was lucky in finding a partner like her to spend the rest of my life.

-Some of my coleagues of team were in last year's carnival and they have talked about it a lot. Certainly, Im gonna enjoy it in a different way with my wife. -Together, we have a wonderful family and a beautiful son. For me,the most important thing in our relationship is getting better together. This is gonna keep happening. With us dividing new experiences.

youtube/user:moroni2010

Its no surprise. Candice is the "it" girl now. Gisele was in 1999-2005. She is an icon now, not just a sex symbol. Candice is "hotter" in the typical sense, I do agree. If this were a who is the better model poll or something more important she wouldn't stand a chance against gis. :p

(and I like candice I hope she wins against the other girl she is up against)

Its cool Gis is still even considered on these lists though, considering she has been around forever! :laugh:

As long as no one takes her spots on Forbe's or Models.com I am cool. :persuazn: