Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Our print magazine Claudia Top of April and still receives a tribute to the filling of the issue. This is a beautiful text written by poet and chronicler Fabricio Carpinejar extolling the attributes of the model: Gisele is a painting class.

The poet describes in words what makes our Übermodel so inspiring to women and irresistible to men. Strength, beauty, power and simplicity are just some of the qualities that model for Fabricio, can be compared to great names in art as Botticelli's Venus, La Gioconda of Leonardo da Vinci (Mona Lisa).

"Gisele brings a beauty finally agreed. It is the first time there is a female icon curious, eager, attentive ... It's not all, may be all that much better. More than chameleon, is a fascinating ambiguity that allows various shapes and shades, various nuances and shadows. "

translated by Google

Gisele is our last Renaissance. Our ultimate code. His eyes are laughing. Enigmatic as La Gioconda of Leonardo da Vinci. The same invisible eyebrows. The same contentment rich subtleties: restrained, anxious, liberating, peaceful, ironic. A mirror of our multiplicity.

Notice the similarity as well, Gisele really shows the drawing equal in the eyes of the Mona Lisa. With the advantage of being blue.

MY fav Vouge cover is probably October 2000, because I loved the shoot!

And I thought I'd share this with you girls :) I was reading InTouch magazine, and they had about 7 or 8 stars with famous beach waves, and Gisele came out #1! I agree with them, Gi has the best waves!

this is a little translation from a Brazilian magazine talking about Leo and Gisele's beginning of their relationship.

The article starts with: Love at first sight!

Leo saw Gisele for the first time in 1998 in the runway and became enchanted by her, he liked her so much that send her flowers, but she didn't care saying: "This guy that go out with a lot of pretty women".

Two years later, after cards and phone calls, Leo knew that Gisele would be in a restaurant in Manhattan, the Brazilian Casa. After some P�o de queijo (Brazilian cheese bread) caipirinha (Brazilian typical drink), she thought Leo is interesting, good chat and than they kissed for the first time. He starts to go more to NY and she always met him during her works in L.A. In may 2000, they were caught kissing at the nightclub Las Palmas, in Los Angeles. But just assumed their romance after 5 months.

Gisele said: So, it is! Leo's my boyfriend. He's wonderful, intelligent and make me laugh all the time. He had his womanizer phase, but is not anymore, I can guarantee. Sometimes he correct my english, but in a lovely way: "Baby it's not like this, it's like that".

thanks sick ^

Interview from Turkey (translated Spanish to English)

"The Queen of Istanbul"

ISTAMBUL, 11 Abr. (EUROPE PRESS) Gisele Bundchen is synonymous of success. And it is that everything what touches this blonde turns into gold and that is something that the advertising marks know very well. The model Brazilian has its labor agenda of the most tightened carrying out carried of magazines worldwide and being image of prestigious companies like Balenciaga, H& M and now also has gained the title of queen of Istambul. Guapísima model of Victoria' s Secret has presented/displayed a line of sandals filled with lightness, simplicity and gentleness. The designs count on exclusive details that they provide I touch feminine like: plots of butterflies as a embroider adorned with dijes. The range of color of the collection includes fresh and glad tones like the gilded ones, the roses and lilacs. In case outside little, the exclusive designs of Gisele Bundchen, everything a safe value if what is wanted it is to have exitazo, again they support to a cause that favors to the environment, reason why in this occasion it has collaborated in the ISA, Socioambiental Institute to promote the Central Strategy battle to the Climatic Changes. An initiative that proposes a reflective practice to improve our lives. Wasting affection in the exclusive Suada Club, located in a small island in the middle of the Bosphorus, in Istambul, the model comments that he is " very feliz" of being able to present/display " this collection that has an aim benéfico" and it has animated to all the assistants to support with the environmental causes. Gisele assures that it continues working " so it last like first día" . " I want to learn every day of everything what it surrounds to me. I already take to 15 years working and attempt to be professional and respetuosa". The Brazilian model has assured that without the support of his family it would not have obtained " nothing than I have obtained in vida". " I feel very lucky, - it adds since I have a family side that wants to me and it supports to me. My family is most important that I have in my vida". - Gisele these sandals are the demonstration of which the fashion also can be shared in common