Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

new interview -

Gisele gets back to the day job... showing us how H&M clothes ought to look

If there are lessons in how to sell cheap clothes, H&M should be running a masterclass, as the High Street giant's latest collection looks incredible in its latest campaign.

And while we mean no discredit to the store's designers, it's thanks in no small part to Gisele Bundchen, who, we reckon, could wear a bin liner and make it look like couture.

The supermodel, who is currently in Brazil for the Rio Carnival, shows us how the cut-price clothing ought to be worn - if only we had the same lean, toned physique.

Gisele, who is married to NFL quarterback Tom Brady, spoke about becoming a mother in an nterview on the label's website.

She admitted that the first month of one-year-old Benjamin's life was hard-going, and fear for her child made her feel insecure.

'I didn’t sleep the first month – I kept thinking, “Is my child breathing?”' she revealed.

'I have my mother helping me, though. It’s challenging becoming a mother, but I love it. It’s so rewarding.'

She added that sleep was her number one beauty tip and that she was usually in bed by 9.30 or 10pm - though like all new mothers, she was forced to sacrifice it after her son's birth.

'When you haven’t slept, you don’t feel good. That’s my number one beauty tip,' she said.

'During the first months [of Benjamin's life] I gave up all focus on myself. My son is a year old now, though, so I’m trying to find a balance... The better I feel, the better mother I’m going to be.'

Lily Aldridge mentions Gisele in an interview :hehe:

You once said in an interview that you hope you can be a good role model for girls. In what ways do you hope to do that?

People always ask me who I look up to and someone who inspired me was Gisele [bundchen]. She was so involved in helping the world and the environment. Its great to see a beautiful woman that has everything to take time to do something else. And Angelina Jolie as well. They dont have to do that. They can just sit on a yacht. They go the extra mile to help people. Its really inspired me to give back as much as I can and try to help as many people as I can.

I think this article says she has been sick with a virus lately and its made her lose weight recently. is this correct?

http://glamurama.uol.com.br/Materia_a-caus..._medium=twitter

edit: I got translation

THE CAUSE

Do you remember when we talked about how the internacional press got impressed by the each time more visible thiness of brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen? The media suspects are from anorexia and even depression, suspects that are not true, of course, since we know that Gisele eats a lot and her smile at the carnival go against the other possibility.

Actually, Gisele lost 6kg (about 3 pounds?) because she got a viral disease and that was about a month ago. It was Gisele herself that declared that she got this viral disease when she came to record a comercial for a brazilian shmapoo brand. Since to gain weight is dificult for the girl, Gisele still suffers with the speculations about her health state.

(credits to DumbBlonde @ tfs)

I like this review by Laineygossip :rofl:

Hot in Brazil

I’m the kind of perv that when I see a hot couple, I automatically want to see them having sex. Like, I want to be there live when it happens. Too much?

But when they’re really, really goodlooking, like cut from Zeus goodlooking, it’s almost biological isn’t it? Programmed into our DNA? No? Fine then. I’m a perv.

Check out Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady in Brazil for Carnival. Talk about a lifetime experience. Now that’s what I want to do one day. Etalk has never covered Carnival I don’t think. With all these celebrities there, it might be a thing though, non? Look at Jude Law getting all cheesed up with a cougar with his tan and his chest hair. Amazing, right?

Jude of course was one half of a couple I would totally have wanted to watch having sex. RIP Jude & Sienna. But Gisele and Tom are still apparently going strong. And drunk and sweaty and kissing in the parade. I mean… are you telling me that’s not a turn-on? She’s ridiculous. He’s ridiculous. And together it’s so much quiveration ridiculous. Also, that’s a body you simply cannot buy.

PS. Someone has obviously recovered from post-season foot surgery. But when is Tom ever going to win a Super Bowl for his supermodel? I wonder if that’s the universe’s way of saying – dude, you already have 3 rings, and now you’re f-cking the hottest sh-t ever. There’s a limit to what we can give you.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Gisele_Bundche...D=0&CelID=0

thank you girls for everythinh! :wave:

I loved that part from her interview >>> 'I didn’t sleep the first month – I kept thinking, “Is my child breathing?”' she revealed. >>> she's such a great mom :wub:

maybe she really had some virus and that's why she lost weight,I'd like her to gain some more weight :wub: I hope she'll be alright and want to wish her all the best but first of all health cuz it's number one thing in life!

that's my fav pic from that photoshoot :heart: >> http://imageupper.com/i/?S0100010020051M1299711649866816