Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

welcome. I do it too sometimes and it gives a nice wave. Even if my hair is already curly..sometimes it makes it too wavy. It probably works great for straight/semi wavy hair. :wave:

New commercial: Backstage with Gisele

The new commercial of Pantene Brazil, entitled Backstage, shows the rush backstage of a fashion show and the preparation before hitting the catwalk with a stunning hair. All this heat is beautiful on the runway

I do it too sometimes and it gives a nice wave. Even if my hair is already curly..sometimes it makes it too wavy. It probably works great for straight/semi wavy hair.

I often put my wet hair on the top of the head and embrace around the hair rubber,(hope you got what I mean,just don't know the right words :blush: ) and it makes great waves,plus hair gets volume and it's easy way to get waves done naturally!

Industry veteran Trudi Tapscott has worked at powerhouses like Vogue, Elite and DNA, but now she turns her attentions and a discerning eye to finding the next generation of talent right from the heart of Texas. Tapscott details her journey from seasoned model scout, to Vogue bookings editor, to agent and tells us more about her latest finds, the fresh faced Tessa and Paige.

Gisele has a mention - (everyone always comments on her energy, lol)

MDC: Who are some of your favorite all time models and for what reason?

TT: This is an impossible question as so many have influenced my career and me personally. But to mention a few, I would say that Linda Evangelista has always amazed me in her ability to be a chameleon. Gisele Bundchen for her energy and distinct beauty. Natalia Vodianova who not only has an impeccable career, been a role model, and mother but also has been so generous with herself in many ways. Stella Tennant, because I think her timeless beauty and true authentic character is inspiring. And very close to my heart are Raquel Zimmerman, Edita Vilkevecuite and Magdalena Frackowiak.

http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=32497

yes I saw those sick. I was surprised at all the websites celebrating her bday (Y)

I love this: Gisele B�ndchen's 31 Best Magazine Covers

http://www.stylelist.com/2011/07/20/gisele...agazine-covers/

Happy Birthday Gisele. :wub2: Hope many more great fashion works to come.

and I just love this pic talk about a dedicated fan. :rofl:

yeat that's good one !

I remember Gi was talking about that guy :laugh:

So I notice how many people always comment about her great "energy".

Donatella Versace,Galliano,Dolce&Gabbana,Pat McGrath etc so many have said the same thing...just curious to know what it means to you guys. :D

you mean what I think they mean in her energy ???

Gi loves working as she always says and she puts all of her best in it,that's why they say she's got special energy,plus as they say she's very funny and easy to contact,is simple and that makes great atmosphere around her.I guess it's great pleasure to work with this kind of person.remember I was reading Gi had photoshoot in ice (if I said well :p ) and was very difficult to work, but she was full of energy and everyone was surprised by her,one of the photographers was saying that he/she remembered only one time Gi gave up,cuz shoots was in heat,was very high temperature done specially for shoot and Gi was very tired and couldn't stand that heat,and that was the only one time she said "I'm done!".

oh and one more thing I remembered about how great person she is! :wub:

if I'm not mistaken Jessica Stam said that

when Gi last did runway for D&G (2007),Jessica said that every girls were thinking Gi would act very proudly and wouldn't talk to them,just because she was the number one supermodel,but when they met her they all were surprised,cuz Gi was very nice to everyone, was saying Hi to every girl,make-up artists and soo on.... she knew all of their's name by heart and talking to everyone very friendly.