Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

British Vogue's Iconic beauty List, Gisele made the cut :clap:

Iconic Beauty Looks

GISELE - Natural make-up and that sun-bleached tousled hair - Gisele's go-to beauty look is deceptively simple. And it has served her well - according to the Forbes magazine rich-list she has been the highest-paid supermodel in the world since 2006.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/galleries/3538/1

I so love how she makes all the Vogue,Vanity Fair etc beauty lists. So much more prestigious than Maxim etc.. Although she makes those too. :laugh: She just has such a versatile look that appeals to both sides of the spectrum.

I"m ashamed that I do not know, but I really do not know why she left the VS and why she did not go back?I think that the audience was shocked but at the same time and was delighted when he saw her again on the runway VS.She looks AMAZING! :wub:

Karlie mentions Gi again :D

Karlie Kloss made her big debut last night as an angel during the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. The 19-year-old model even got to close the show in the "Club Pink" section. Karlie spoke to reporters at the after party for the show about the whole experience!

Karlie revealed to OK! her favorite part of the show. "I got to dance with Adam [Levine], Kanye [West]," she said. "I did a little shimmy at the end. I have these amazing wings. As an American girl growing up watching the Victoria’s Secret show every year with three sisters this is a dream. These women set the ideal for beauty for American girls across the country and now to be one of those girls, the opportunity to be up there and to walk with the women I idolized growing up it was a very surreal, very cool experience."

Who was her favorite model growing up? She told OK! "Oh my god, Gisele of course! Gisele is the ultimate."

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/karlie-klos...cool-experience