Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Her longtime hairstylist Harry Josh usually always talks about what he does to Gisele's hair in his interviews. I will try and find some of his interviews for you if you would like :wave:

(Edit: heres a few links)

http://www.dailymakeover.com/trends/slideshow/7-ways-to-get-beach-waves/

http://www.elle.com/beauty/hair/harry-josh-interview

http://beautybanter.com/pro-talk-gisele-stylist-harry-josh

Interview translated by bing ( I think bing is much better then google lately)

Gisele Bündchen, 33 years, did a lightning passage by Brazil this week. After parading with exclusivity for the Colcci, in the latest edition of the São Paulo Fashion Week, the top returned to São Paulo to celebrate the Union of his brand of lingerie, Gisele Bündchen Intimates, with the NK Store, multibrand entrepreneur Natalie Klein.

— Worked a long time in this thread and I understand and like more and more of lingeries. I thought it might be fun to have my own line — explains the template, which for years has held the coveted rank of angel of Victoria's Secret.

— Gisele has a very refined aesthetic sense, and this was reflected in the collection. Are sophisticated parts, but at the same time usable — praises Natalie.

In an interview with her, the top, married to the football player Tom Brady, with whom he has two children (Benjamin, 4 years, and Vivian Lake, 1 year), spoke openly about the overuse of Photoshop, family, career and good shape.

How do you inspire to create Intimates?

I love throb and give my special touch. I work more on visual and creative side, seek cool references that has already seen somewhere where I traveled or fashion references that can be aggregated to lingerie.

You draw the pieces or just going on the concept of the collection to his team of style?

I don't draw, I don't even have a deeper knowledge about sewing, but I follow everything. For me, the creative part is the most fun. I love to follow the whole process and view the lingerie taking shape, since the initial design, the composition of the fabrics, the details of modeling until proof of the piece itself. And what's great is that despite having accompanied all the work, in the end, generally amazed at the result.

What changed after 30 years? Yet it's easy to keep fit?

It's been a long time since I understood the importance of the practice of physical exercise and good nutrition are not only in our body, but especially in our health. After 30, your metabolism really changes a little, slow, and it takes even more consciousness than put into his body. In life, all are choices. I chose to live in a healthier, and it also helps me keep in shape and have more available.

You've already positioned itself against the use of Photoshop. Why don't you like the manipulation of images?

I'm not against the use of Photoshop. My comment was only about overuse, which sometimes leaves us looking almost dolls. I personally prefer more natural images, but I also understand that the program is a great ally of the publicity of the modern world, which has optimized the time and eased a lot of work in this area. What I think is important to note that what appears in the media is not always the reality. And that a single image does not define who we are.

How can you reconcile the top career success with the roles of mother and housewife?

It is not easy to reconcile it all. Is a daily juggling. But with organization and planning it is possible to balance all sides. Also I think it's important to take time for myself, to recharge. So, I'm always right and I can do my best for my children, my husband, my work ... In every moment, I'm 100% present and short as possible.

You don't seem to suffer from harassment of the media and even publishes personal photos on Instagram. As you separate your private public life?

Since I started my modeling career, the media and the form of communication have changed enough. I've always been a private person, but over time, I realized that if people only know me for the things that are said in the media, would have no real notion of who I really am. Even so, recently, decided to expose in my social networks a little more about me and the things I value. That doesn't mean exposing my personal life, but sharing a bit of my essence.

And Vivian doing many jokes?

She is a very loving and gentle child. She loves being around and is always trying to lap. I'm loving being a MOM of a baby girl.

It's hard being married to a star of American football, since the schedules are tight?

A relationship requires constant attention and dedication. Six years ago, I moved to Boston so we can be together, since that's where he works. Concessions are part of relationships. But with love and respect, anything is possible.

How Gisele at home? You do market list, takes his oldest son to school, take care of the place?

Do all this, as anyone. I try to keep the House tidy and organized, I think this helps things flow better. I love being able to take my son to school and see his face with joy and also hear the stories after school. I have wanted to travel less and less to be able to enjoy my kids. I like to be present.

What is the secret to staying at the top for so many years?

I've always been extremely focused, determined and committed to my job. I think the choices made over the years were also important to draw my track record here.

http://ela.oglobo.globo.com/vida/cultura-em-vida/o-que-aparece-nem-sempre-realidade-diz-gisele-bundchen-sobre-uso-de-photoshop-11070356

I loved it too. She is so real compared to some other sugar coated models.

"I realized that if people only know me for the things that are said in the media, would have no real notion of who I really am."

I am so appalled by how stupid, out of context and misconstrued her words become. I know it's the Internet but I actually stop and question the intelligence of people! One thing positive I have learned from being a Gisele fan is how nasty and inaccurate gossip is. I wish more people questioned what they read. :(

I know its an anomaly to me why her every single word is dissected or taken so seriously.

I think its definitely the media's fault. How they portray her. All they ever do is talk about her "perfect" life (gisele doesn't), or how rich she is, which alone doesn't sit well with people. They can never come up with anything clever with her. They never once posted her Self Service article, which was amazing and had new info, even I learned a few new things.

All they do is rehash the same old same old. Her perfect life,her riches,her old comments, etc. I would probably hate her too, if I only relied on gossip rags. They're so biased against her its not even funny!

In Brazil the media is positive to her and they love her there. They report about how professional, kind,down to earth,simple etc etc she is.

American vs. Brazilian media regarding Gisele is like night and day.

^ the self service interview was excellent. I noticed that too: it hardly got covered at all because it revealed a humble, grounded woman who raised herself from the age of 14 in an extreme fashion world environment. Not a single person except David Gandy has had a bad thing to say about her in any interview I have read until today.

Marlon,Noah Mills and many other models have expressed how much they loved working with her...the only other models besides Gisele, ive ever heard so much fawning over from the industry is Christy Turlington and Kate Moss.

Does it get talked about?

No. :rofl:

Media is against her. Heck when she does charity you're lucky to see it past a fan blog or forum. Ugh.

I noticed the media began picking on her more after she got with Tom. :/ he better treat her good! :laugh:

Im so appalled by them. Just recently they took a quote from when she was 23 talking about not training for her role in Taxi. And twisted it every which way they can into her not taking classes for her body. Like she was bragging she doesn't train for her body. She was talking about a damn movie role, from 10 years ago. Theyre pathetic.

I feel like only her fans read her actual interviews. While everyone else reads headlines about her interviews. Which are two completely different things.

I think the media could be more responsible with their journalism. I know they are tabloids but the information is falsified and diluted. Like Michelabella said- they just repeat the same quotes again and again. More than the media, blog sites tend to make things personal. I have read such nasty comments from people. That's where I just think people have to be incredibly daft to believe everything that gets written. When she got with Tom she was more than just a VS model (for the masses- she's always been more for her fans) and I resented him for a while for that! Especially with the Bridget stuff. It's not like they were having an affair! lol. 

• 5 weeks later...

Toni Garrn mentions Gisele to British Vogue

And, while some would feel threatened by her boyfriend's many supermodel ex-girlfriends - from her Victoria's Secret colleague Erin Heatherton to Israeli beauty Bar Refaeli - Garrn is self-aware and gracious enough to be unaffected by the spectre of DiCaprio's most famous former love.

"The ultimate Angel? It has to be Gisele," she smiled. "I loved seeing Gisele with wings. I loved seeing her strut right down the runway, it was always super powerful."

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2014/1/16/toni-garrn-leonardo-dicaprio-model-girlfriend-victorias-secret

As Gisele fans we need to help her husband Tom!!! (Y)

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is a man who has it all. He’s one of the best players to ever play his position, he’s won three NFL Super Bowls and earned many individual awards, and he’s married to supermodel Gisele Bundchen. What Brady doesn’t have is the ability to get high fives from his teammates on the sideline during games. Brady has been left hanging by many Patriots throughout the season, which has led to a parody PSA video asking for people to high-five the quarterback.

nesn.com