Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

6 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Also the comparison of reporting a robbery after six months vs reporting an abuse or rape after the fact is such a ridiculous argument. The repercussions of the two events are utterly incomparable. No one gets called a dirty lying whore while receiving death threats when they report a theft. :cain: 

Who is calling Amber "dirty lying whore"? Now you're making things up.

And if you bothered to read properly my post you would get the point that I outlined several times.

If you don't report immediately, you have only yourself to blame when later on you don't have a strong court case.

That how it works, that's how it should work. Shout out to Bill Burr too he raises a valid point.

And btw. congrats on pulling that line out of context while completely glossing over the fact that many people were left to rot in prison with shitty evidence.

Oh and look, I can do the smiley thing too: :cain::cain::cain:

3 hours ago, Schemer said:

Who is calling Amber "dirty lying whore"? Now you're making things up.

And if you bothered to read properly my post you would get the point that I outlined several times.

If you don't report immediately, you have only yourself to blame when later on you don't have a strong court case.

That how it works, that's how it should work. Shout out to Bill Burr too he raises a valid point.

And btw. congrats on pulling that line out of context while completely glossing over the fact that many people were left to rot in prison with shitty evidence.

Oh and look, I can do the smiley thing too: :cain::cain::cain:

Literally every single piece of media is? She's been called a gold digger, accused of doing this for the money and blackmailing him, her sexuality is being called into question and scrutinized. I didn't say you were saying it, or even hint that you were, but it is 100% being said about her. 

And it's so easy to be so flippant and say "this is how it should be, the world is a perfect place and every single crime is equal and bears the same weight and consequences on a individual" when I outlined a variety of reason why it can be difficult for abuse victims to come forward right away.

Yes, obviously the sooner someone comes forward, the better their case is going to be but my whole point was that to compare those two things as if they were equal and use that to back your argument is ridiculous. 

4 hours ago, Schemer said:

Cliche answer. :Amelie_wft: I expected better from you.

Just because she's rich, she doesn't deserve to be happy? OK.

You can shake all you want, but the fact remains that when a man talks about the abuse he gets laughed at. And your attitude or "rolling eyes" confirms it.

I bet you're one of those people who believe men can't be raped. SMH

Easy now. You make it sound like it's a war zone out there. Like you're in Fallujah or something.

You really think I believe men can't be raped? I know very well men can be raped. And I know very well that it is an issue and men are often branded as "liking it" even though they don't, and its a terrible thing. But we are comparing two totally different things. Of course men can be raped and it does happen and its awful that they might not get the same sympathy women do, but it isn't an epidemic like it is women getting raped or harassed. 

And yes it is like a war zone, like @frenchkiki  mentioned. If it isn't actual harassment/rape it's a guy in your personal bubble, whistling at you, howling at you. It makes you feel like a piece of meat. 

5 hours ago, Schemer said:

Cliche answer. :Amelie_wft: I expected better from you.

Just because she's rich, she doesn't deserve to be happy? OK.

There was nothing in my post that indicated just b/c she is rich she does not deserve to be happy. You are just putting words in my mouth and creating assumptions for the sake of trolling. As usual.

I really like both Johnny Depp & Amber Heard. I have no idea what happened during their marriage and that's their personal business unless domestic violence actually occurred.

Johnny will come out relatively unscathed, he'll just lose some money & take a temporary image hit.

Amber is taking on a Hollywood heavyweight with connections. I'm not following the case, but I'm sure it has been insinuated that Amber is a lying gold digger bitch by the media. I think Amber's movie career is probably finished now. I hope Amber will get her just do if her claims of domestic violence really happened.

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

There was nothing in my post that indicated just b/c she is rich she does not deserve to be happy. You are just putting words in my mouth and creating assumptions for the sake of trolling. As usual.

WTF are you talking about?!

Tyson Beckford's Ex, [Shanina Shaik], His Issues Over Breakup Sparked That Fight, Not MINE!

Victoria's Secret model Shanina Shaik is throwing shade at her ex Tyson Beckford for fighting her fiancé DJ Ruckus' outside a NYC nightclub.Shanina touched down in Miami and declared she hasn't spoken to Beckford in the last year...so she's puzzled why he's still got beef. We broke the story...Shanina's current guy and her ex brawled a couple weeks ago. Shanina's on Tyson's turf down in MIA, but explained how she plans to avoid any more drama.

Video: http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/2016-05/31/0_twgtuxoz_0_2fwz9dkf_2.mp4

TMZ.com

Tyson Beckford & DJ Ruckus confrontation last week:

30 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

What was unclear with what I posted? 

This: " creating assumptions for the sake of trolling. As usual. "

As usual? Seriously?

My opinion =/= someone else's (in this case yours) means I'm trolling (and that I'm usually trolling)?

If I'm a troll, why don't just permaban me then? You seem to be itching to do it anyways.

6 minutes ago, Schemer said:

This: " creating assumptions for the sake of trolling. As usual. "

As usual? Seriously?

My opinion =/= someone else's (in this case yours) mean's I'm trolling (and that I'm usually trolling)?

If I'm a troll, why don't just permaban me then? You seem to be itching to do it anyways.

Yes. Seriously. The fact you responded the way you did is enough said.

If you want to be banned that could be easily done. Your choice. How often do we interact? Rarely. So again for you to think I am itching to ban you is another assumption of your's.