Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

the more I look the pictures the less I like them. I'v always wanted Tyen and Laetitia to work together but :/ I am sure the pictures will look so much better without all this digital retouching. Laetitia's eyes look weird as well as her nose. And even her body look fake :ninja: Her last Madame shoot was so much better.

The more they retouch Laetitia on pictures the less beautiful she is. PHOTOSHOP FREE FOR LAETITIA!!! :bellazon:

the more I look the pictures the less I like them. I'v always wanted Tyen and Laetitia to work together but :/ I am sure the pictures will look so much better without all this digital retouching. Laetitia's eyes look weird as well as her nose. And even her body look fake :ninja: Her last Madame shoot was so much better.

The more they retouch Laetitia on pictures the less beautiful she is. PHOTOSHOP FREE FOR LAETITIA!!! :bellazon:

I don't know why they photoshop the pictures so much? If it's to give more depth and originality to the pictures it's a good thing but in that case Laetitia looks like a bad digital version of herself... I hope she will be on Elle cover soon with a more "natural" photoshoot?

I love the picture she is lay on her stomach but that's pretty much the only one i like.

Good night :wave:

I don't know why they photoshop the pictures so much? If it's to give more depth and originality to the pictures it's a good thing but in that case Laetitia looks like a bad digital version of herself... I hope she will be on Elle cover soon with a more "natural" photoshoot?

I love the picture she is lay on her stomach but that's pretty much the only one i like.

Good night :wave:

it is different but I would say I lke the bra and hose, she is reflecting remember, the current fashion, the birkin bangs, the sort of late 60's early 70's also espeicially with the big rings, I love the nail polish , really she is timeless and shwoing that she can be what fashion" wants, but you really can take lae out of it, that is of course which seperates her from many of the other girls, as long as shes got eds Im a very happy person :heart:

umm they announced the acadamy adwards nods today, :x I swear that america has gone stupid, NO RYAN GOSLING NOD FOR BEST ACTOR!!!!! jesus michelle whiny williams gets her nod, obviously she has freinds and good agents, and only I can say that if It were not for him she is always and I mean always playing the same chareacter, I guess shes still the same girl from dawsons creek, crys, gets upset, there you go michelle williams, Black swan well I really dont like portman but hell give to her, the best pictures except for true grit really , serously has the acadmey gone brain damaged, YeS!!!! everything is so damn predictible and they are so poitical that they overlook truly great movies, the foreign pics jesus talk about political correctness, anyways, I dont think I could stand lae tarnished by america, truly , hollywood is about marketing and they just ironically dont see the whole picture...

to state again I am definitely going to buy madame figaro, and photoshop can kiss my a**, real beauty is always the best :heart:

She looks so sexy and chic :drool:

But maybe it's wig ? The fringe is a little too heavy for her. They look wonderful with Stefano.

A touch of makeup would not hurt her because she looks as if she had leukemia :(

BTW I always wanted to follow in the Laetitia's footsteps and tie up with a little bit older man. I like the fact that Stefano takes care of her. My boyfriend even has a nose like him ( Stefano )

But let this be between us, here on bellazon :p

Also waiting for the cover of Elle. She used to start each of past few years with session for Elle.

But maybe it's wig ? The fringe is a little too heavy for her. They look wonderful with Stefano.

A touch of makeup would not hurt her because she looks as if she had leukemia :(

Leukemia maybe not but tired for sure. It's too bad she is not really having a fringe (not big like on Madame) because fringe suits her lovely.

Leukemia maybe not but tired for sure. It's too bad she is not really having a fringe (not big like on Madame) because fringe suits her lovely.

You're right, fringe suits her, it emphasizes the beauty of her eyes.They are more expressive then.