Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Earth mask

lcjmdpwalkfaceicon.jpg lcthermalmaskicon.jpg

      Jean-Marc de Pas           The Laetitia's statue is alive!

nimzo, your site is freaking out on me, it either dosnt show up or it freezes on me, and where did you get the cool pic of the side of the mask? it keeps shutting down this computer :cry: cry baby cry gott cry....

hope1 said:
nimzo, your site is freaking out on me, it either dosnt show up or it freezes on me,

Alien immediately tested again the website with Internet Explorer IE8, FireFox 3.6.3, and Chrome 8.0.

For FireFox users, :alien: fixed an issue that hid :blink: the main waffle :| beyond the FF edge on the right. :banghead:

Hope1 if you still have an issue with the Ondine website, would you send me a PM :actor:

with the names and versions of your operating system, browser, description of the issue,

date, error message, screen capture?

hope1 said:
where did you get the cool pic of the side of the mask?

lcthermalmaskicon.jpg

This is a picture from a French glossy magazine, that needs to be identified, about thermal bath. :woot:

nimzo, your site is freaking out on me, it either dosnt show up or it freezes on me,

Alien immediately tested again the Ondine website with Internet Explorer IE8, FireFox 3.6.3, and Chrome 8.0.

For FireFox users, :alien: fixed an issue that hid :blink: the main waffle :| beyond the FF edge on the right. :banghead:

Hope1 if you still have an issue with the Ondine website, would you send me a PM :actor:

with the names and versions of your operating system, browser, description of the issue,

date, error message, screen capture?

where did you get the cool pic of the side of the mask?

lcthermalmaskicon.jpg

This is a picture from a French glossy magazine, that needs to be identified, about thermal bath. :woot:

nimzo, oooh I love your site is back, I want that sculpture, I think I could manage it, and if you ever find that glossy mag :drool: monday , I'm in love, tues I'm in love, wed i'm in love, its a song that as usual I misquote :laugh: you are a great poster and forum friend, thank you :wave::kiss: hey Rob where are you are you helping kiki, if she needs to unload any of that gold treasure of lae I am willing to help out, miss you kiki and Rob :kiss::wave:

ummm I realize im a poor speller amongst other things but I have a reasonable excuse, and please dont use t**S, its just low class especially to use on a public forum that millions of people look at, and is that how you want the world to see you, well you just announced to the millions of women and men out there you are crude, guess thats what you are looking for :whistle:

(Y) :clap: (Y) :clap: (Y)

hey Rob where are you are you helping kiki, if she needs to unload any of that gold treasure of lae I am willing to help out, miss you kiki and Rob :kiss::wave:

Je suis ici :laugh::wave:

Its hard to say who I love more, so let me just say that I love you Rob, and kiki, you are very wonderful people and am proud to know the both of you :heart::kiss: now this is the part where I start to feel a bit guilty cause I really admire nimzo, stella , lisa-1 and floppy, carmelita, ewoclina well you all are unique to me, but Rob , sir, looking back here you are a true gentleman and that is rare :)