Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Sorry if repost but I came across this image on ebay today:

post-35328-1295877545_thumb.jpg

I normally like seeing Laetitia on the cover of magazines but this picture makes her look wane and severe as opposed to the usual look of being voluptuous and full of vitality. I wonder if her picture was severly edited to make her look skinnier and paler.

This cover is not what I consider to be one of her best. :blink:

oh it's sounds so silly to read that after while!

But fun....and I'm glad to hear someone has enjoyed reading it after all this time :fun: . I wonder if they have that much fun in the G Woman's thread :whistle:

Now, if you want me I shall be over by the photocopier!! :kiss:

But fun....and I'm glad to hear someone has enjoyed reading it after all this time :fun: . I wonder if they have that much fun in the G Woman's thread :whistle:

Now, if you want me I shall be over by the photocopier!! kiss.gif

Hope i did not understand a word of what you have wrote but I know for sure your boy friend can't have a boring with ya :laugh:

Oh and Laetitia is going to be on the cover of Madame figaro next Saturday. This a news from her Magnificent, Extraordinary, Fabulous, irreplaceable & Oh so official :alien: facebook :alien: !

Now, if you want me I shall be over by the photocopier!! :kiss:

Hope i did not understand a word of what you have wrote but I know for sure your boy friend can't have a boring with ya :laugh:

Oh and Laetitia is going to be on the cover of Madame figaro next Saturday. This a news from her Magnificent, Extraordinary, Fabulous, irreplaceable & Oh so official :alien: facebook :alien: !