Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

welll I am very easy to lose, but reading this forum thread is steaming hot sexy, between the visual images of lae, the word foreplay between Rob and kiki, with some Nimzo thrown in, ok and I think you to carmelita steamy especially when Rob and kiki are talking about beds where are they, ooooooooooooooooooh, very sexy, so if my mind turns my mind all to sexy thoughts .. have I said sexy enough I dare you to go thru all of this forum and well think...... :brows: and ohhhhh yes Rob :sex: and kiki :sex: I can feel the steam come right off me, this is probably the most fun, sexy, smart, romantic thread ever :heart:

I stilll want to lick ryans throat , oh yes god bless Ryan Gosling, can I say I feel equal towards him as lae, I know my fantasies with ryan and lae are realllllllllllllly goood, ahhh what a great movie in my head, kinda blue valentine and gitano mix :woot: :hell yea!:

ps. I really amaze my self with how bad I am with myself as in , grammer, spelling and general thought direction , how could I say my mind takes my mind, Im defintiely well ya kno :brows: but a little of this too :doofywave:

I AM ROB'S NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anger:

Laetitia is 2 busy with Steffano anyway... :whistle:

ooh smashing :laugh:

well i managed to wash myself earlier so all i need right now is my pillow needs fluffing and some drugs preferably the painkilling type!!! :laugh:

and you can take my pulse!!!! :whistle:

I can get out of bed :laugh: on Friday I even walked a mile down to the clinic to get the stitches taken out of my head :hell yea!: But lying in bed hurts, coughing, moving too quickly etc But it is gradually getting better and I think I'll be back to work on Thursday once the hospital have checked me out on Wednesday :whistle:

:heart: Laetitia :heart: is lying the same way I do in bed :hehe:

Lying the same way then Laetitia... That must be sexy... not!! :laugh:

Well it is when she does it!! :drool:

Sorry if repost but I came across this image on ebay today:

I normally like seeing Laetitia on the cover of magazines but this picture makes her look wane and severe as opposed to the usual look of being voluptuous and full of vitality. I wonder if her picture was severly edited to make her look skinnier and paler.

This cover is not what I consider to be one of her best. :blink:

laetitia_casta___CDqgP8QEWk___KGrHqEOKicE0p_5h_I1BNP_duFWFw___12.jpg