Watching right now

Lolita

8 minutes ago, Top-modèle196 said:

Game of Thrones season 7!!

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

:excited:

Also,  :excited:

3 minutes ago, Top-modèle196 said:

Better Call Saul is great. Especially episodes 5 and 10 this season.

Two great episodes. Avoiding specifics, I really like how they are handling the transition from Jimmy to Saul. It would be silly if it was a dramatic overnight change, it has to be gradual.

1 minute ago, jkjk said:

Also,  :excited:

Two great episodes. Avoiding specifics, I really like how they are handling the transition from Jimmy to Saul. It would be silly if it was a dramatic overnight change, it has to be gradual.

Yeah for sure. And the BB call backs are great as well. I like how it sets up future questions of how Saul ended up where he did when Walter meets him. 

On 7/5/2017 at 5:04 PM, jkjk said:
On 7/5/2017 at 3:35 PM, PinkCouture said:

Breaking Bad is the best show ever!!! :thumbs_up:  I am still going through BB Rehab b/c it is over. Better Call Saul kinda made it better but it's not the same

Agreed. I do like Better Call Saul a lot too. I like how they are adding BB characters as they get closer to the start of BB in the timeline. It's a different kind of show than BB though.

I  watched only the opening episode of Saul cause I didnt expect much from  the show to begin with. I didnt think it could have  BB's dark element (for those havent watched it,  BB is extremely dark! WW is a Macbeth type character) especially with Saul  as main character :/

8 hours ago, elfstone said:

I  watched only the opening episode of Saul cause I didnt expect much from  the show to begin with. I didnt think it could have  BB's dark element (for those havent watched it,  BB is extremely dark! WW is a Macbeth type character) especially with Saul  as main character :/

I think the show has so far been able to show a lot of the same moral conflicts that BB had but with Saul as the front man. The show is about how progressively he became what we saw in BB, Saul Goodman.

52 minutes ago, Top-modèle196 said:

I'm just hope the writing will be stronger this season. I wasn't to impressed with the Ayra storyline (magical soup) and the awful deus ex machinas.

I hope they don't mess up the North storyline as it is by far my favorite. I hope we see some Stark reunions this season

Watching S2 of Netflix's F is for Family.  Over-the-top, for sure, but does a good job of capturing that helplessness that many middle and working class families feel right now while still being absolutely hilarious.