Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

^ Well, Hannah is very “limber,” maybe I should rethink my position a bit  :drool:  

No basketball titles I’m afraid, but I would say we are closer in basketball than KU will ever be in football.  At least we have legit hopes of a NCAA title in basketball  ;)

I think we're going to win the Tournament again before you guys see another National Championship.

Very limber. From San Angelo, Texas.

limber.jpg

Also, as someone who has real breasts that people are constantly saying are fake, I feel for Samantha. I haven't studied them in depth and granted they look sorta wonky in some of those bikini pics, but I'm pretty sure you can tell they're real from the side. There's no good reason to assume they're fake, imo. But once people get in their heads that somebody's breasts are actually implants, pretty much nothing will change their minds, so arguing is pointless.

Whether they're actually real or fake is besides the point anyway <_<

What exactly "happens" when a model wins ROTY? Are they officially guaranteed a slot for next year, or is that just tradition? Are there other built-in benefits besides just bragging rights and/or press?

yes officially guaranteed a slot for next year ,lil more exposure, also the last ones ROY'S  Kate u , Nina , chrissy have been roy's and  got a cover ... so kinda a lil more chances to get a cover in the future ( if they play her cards right obviiously) .

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ RIGGED ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ RIGGED༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ RIGGED༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ RIGGED༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ RIGGED༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ RIGGED༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ