Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

^ I clicked on the 10-1 link, saw Julie Henderson at #10 and didn't even bother with the rest of the list. :ninja:

I think that person rated Julie in part because they like Julie and to a take a shot at Bellazon members that don't like her. I didn't agree with the overall list but he (or she) made some good points.

yeah, someone else should start another thread if they want to attempt a bellazon-based ranking. just don't hate me for putting kim cloutier in my top 10 :hehe:

meanwhile, it's been two weeks since the last preview pic! darcie is back from vacation, so maybe they've got another shoot lined up soon. not that we had much luck identifying the models in the first shoot... :gocho:

btw i expect it's been posted before but kikidoll has been compiling the preview pics here

Fun to see Jessica Van Der Steen get some love.

Always thought she deserved more than two issues.

I think she's beautiful and has an amazing body and compared to the girls we've seen I like her a lot :idk: However I don't think she'll make it.

I just hope Lisalla makes it to be honest, she's the one girl I truly want to get a spot.

^ Yup. Cute but nothing WOW.

That has been the main problem with the Casting Calls for me, most of the girls are pretty obviously but they just don't wow me :idk: 

^ Yup. Cute but nothing WOW.

That has been the main problem with the Casting Calls for me, most of the girls are pretty obviously but they just don't wow me I%20dont%20know.gif

^ That's why I am crossing my fingers for Lisalla, this clip below says it all :baronfaint:

^ Vid looks about right...every time I ogle this women I'm seeing double :D