Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

On 10/16/2016 at 7:11 PM, frenchkiki said:

I don't even have the words to describe the stupidity of that girl :huh: This guy is way too nice because I would have kicked her out of my car! 

Hawaii continent? :laugh:

White male?

Is she for real? Is this a candid camera kind of thing? Dayum. People are idiots.  It just goes to show that our species is going to be really sad in about 5 years...

I weep for the species. 

16 minutes ago, jj3 said:

omfg!YES! :rofl:

Truth: I have a group of friends going as Hitler, the Pope, ISIS, Trump, Hilary + her crypt keeper husband attached by an umbilical cord, Kim Jong, Putin & the King of Saudi Arabia.... I've never been more pleased.

inb4 we run into the real KKK

The first prime minister and founding father of Canada, John A Macdonald, was a raging alcoholic. He spent entire campaigns fabulously drunk and once vomited on stage during a stump speech. When his rival pointed it out, Macdonald shot back that he hadn’t puked because of booze, but because he had been “forced to listen to the ranting of my honourable opponent”. It was a deflection worthy of Trump. Macdonald handily won the election.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/21/canada-politics-progressive-liberal-trudeau