Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

^^ It's obvious he didn't write that before hand. It's like he becomes Luther for a couple of minutes. That's what makes him so funny, he commits completely. He is so good.  :smile:

Not to speak for Colbert, but I think he was surprised and impressed. It looks like he thought it was going to be a simple quick thing, but Keegan went with.

Saudi police release miniskirt video woman without charge

:rofl: 

She was released on Tuesday after being questioned, having admitted walking through the site with her hair uncovered and wearing a skirt.

Backwards fucking country where a woman can't wear a decent top and a skirt in public due to beliefs and views :rofl: 

Women are also banned from driving, are separated from unrelated men, and must be accompanied by or receive written permission from a male guardian - usually a father, husband or brother - if they want to travel, work or access healthcare.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I repeat, backwards country where women don't seem to matter much at all outside certain things. But we're oppressive here in the west due to a fictional gender gap in pay for example among many other things :cain: 

^Wow!! :rofl:

I must admit, I mistook this guy for just another boring scumbag.

THis unholy alliance was certainly not the brainchild of Soviet/communist scheme, but rather an Anglo-American (and more recently Israeli) endeavor. Someone ought to pull his head out of his ass and tell him :chicken:

Just for some context

Isnt it amusing that its not the Riyadh loonies but leaders like the above that make whole of Washington shit their pants?

56 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Saudi police release miniskirt video woman without charge

:rofl: 

Backwards fucking country where a woman can't wear a decent top and a skirt in public due to beliefs and views :rofl: 

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I repeat, backwards country where women don't seem to matter much at all outside certain things. But we're oppressive here in the west due to a fictional gender gap in pay for example among many other things :cain:

That why those fuckers want to destroy Western Culture.

There's no way they can stop their backward ass culture from transitioning to the 21st Century..... it's inevitable with the way the world is now with technology.

3 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

That why those fuckers want to destroy Western Culture.

There's no way they can stop their backward ass culture from transitioning to the 21st Century..... it's inevitable with the way the world is now with technology.

You can't assimilate two things that at their very core's are light years apart, yet people so many cannot see this. I do not think it's a "destruction though" it's just the beliefs and views on life, women, religion etc... are so vastly different it comes across as a destruction, mind you there are radicals who do want to destroy the west yes that is true.

Majority of religions/belief systems can work well together but not major not even western, almost anything and Islam really.

Girl, five, bursts into tears when council officers close down her 50p-a-time lemonade stand and fine her £150 for trading without a permit

'She sobbed all the way home and was telling me: 'Dad, I’ve done a bad thing’. She was very upset because she was proud of selling it, and this really soured the experience.'

A statement from the council said: 'We are very sorry that this has happened. We expect our enforcement officers to show common sense, and to use their powers sensibly. This clearly did not happen.

'The fine will be cancelled immediately and we will be contacting Professor Spicer and his daughter to apologise.'

:rofl: It's a five year old girl selling lemonade, what harm can she be done by selling lemonade near her home, not bothering anyone and giving people on a hot day something cold to drink. This is how you drive anyone up the wall and squash a sense of fun/imagination & accomplishment.