Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

20 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Limer, my sister's class was invited to see Not-Head speak and apparently she's as useless in person as her government is. I also saw her at the Pride event in my city and it was straight up cringey. 

I've seen her press conferences through TV live and on the news. She is very uncomfortable being up there and being a leader IMO

But hey that's what the majority wanted right? :cain: Yay carbon tax.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

California School Bans Tag, Says Game 'Too Rough'

Gold Ridge Elementary School in Folsom, California has banned the game of tag.
Principle David Frankel sent a note home to parents saying, "Students were instructed that physical contact including tag games, touch football, etc. were not allowed on the yard."

Why would this time-honored tradition of playground fun get the axe? According to school district spokesman Daniel Thigpen, things had gotten just a bit too physical. Thigpen explained, "In this case, kids were getting too rough...so the school told them to stop playing those games... It's not uncommon for a school to enact specific recess rules to address specific behavior problems."

Students will face disciplinary action should they not comply. The punishments will begin with a referral, and then a parent-teacher conference, according to school officials.

e78a774fbc856f3b8b013f1791a0fd094edd9fec.jpg

nHHAhwQ.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl: This is not acceptable Sweden, you were known for Metal, you were known for Vikings. What are you now know for is getting used as Muslim penis receptacles, getting fucked by mussies and letting kids change their gender left and right like it's going out of style. Today Odin is surely disappointed .

Number of Swedish Children Wanting to Change Gender Doubling Each Year

Sweden's health minister has promised more support for gender identity clinics as it emerged that the number of children claiming to be in the wrong body has risen 100 per cent each year.

Louise Frisén, child psychiatrist at the Astrid Lindgren Children's Hospital, told Aftonbladet that in 2016, the gender investigation team saw 197 children who were interested in 'transitioning' to becoming the opposite sex.

"There's a 100 per cent increase in numbers each year, and the people we're seeing are younger and younger and more and more children are coming at very young ages," she said, adding that "the increase is identical on the adult side of things, too," she said.

Chief of Karolinska University Hospital's gender identity team, Cecilia Dhejne, said the rise in children unhappy with having been born male or female reflects "greater openness" in Swedish society, but warned that resources are overstretched.

Another PR disaster for Downing Street! Larry the No 10 cat catches a mouse in his claws only to let it run free

• He's one of the most famous mousers around and has spent years at Downing St
  • But Larry the Cat seems to have lost his ruthless edge, letting a mouse to escape
  • Insiders said the docile moggy is happy to snooze as mice scurry past his nose

:rofl: 

@Prettyphile @Limerlight @Cult Icon @RIP_Cabrini_Green

I wonder if Married With Children would've ever been greenlit now.

At least Trigglypuffs would get work. :rofl::laugh::idk:

I hope you get coal in your stocking. I hope you get slim fast in yours.

You'll be hearing from my attorney. Is that the law offices of Häagen & Dazs? :rofl:

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

you can make a lot of money off youtube- I talked to one guy who can support his house and GF off of it.

vwRvs3K.png

I’ve wondered about that… Is it just ad money that they get from views? (And stuff that gets sent to them by companies.) Or is there more to it?

^ Ad money is where the majority of Youtubers get their money, but it's usually not a huge amount unless you're raking in hundreds of thousands of views per video, multiple times a week. Roughly it's $2000 for a million views.To actually live off YouTube money, most people have sponsorships, and will use afflilate links. Plus they can sell merch, and will sometimes get paid to attend events like conventions or meet ups. Big YouTube channels are somtimes owned by other companies, that give them a budget and salary etc. Discovery owns a lot of digital content etc. 

There are YouTube millionaires, but it's harder than a lot of people think to get that reach and audience to attain that. 

4 hours ago, Sanni said:

I’ve wondered about that… Is it just ad money that they get from views? (And stuff that gets sent to them by companies.) Or is there more to it?

Didn't ask specifics.  He generates content everyday and it takes about 30 hours of work every week.  (he has a full time 40-50 hr per week job on top of that as a gov't engineer).   He does get stuff send to him by companies and he attends events quite frequently.  He has thousands of loyal subs that view a lot, and sometimes most of his videos.