Bellazon

Misc Images (fittings, promos, PR events, Pink Carpet, after-party, etc.)

PinkCouture

some on the twitter of Todd , told him about the photos: "hey dont play with us we need to see that boards" that just stupid saying that to him, NOW he is gonna be more careful when he post pictures. great job people! <_< LOL!!!

The most obvious one are:

- second row, third picture: Joan

-second row, fifth picture: constance

-third row, fourth picture: barbara

And I pretty sure that third row first picture is Toni

four row second picture could be Izabel and second row fourth picture looks like Jac CK campaign (but I don't think it is because they use for Barbara her SS13 card and they didn't use that CK picture for Jac's)

The most obvious one are:

- second row, third picture: Joan

-second row, fifth picture: constance

-third row, fourth picture: barbara

And I pretty sure that third row first picture is Toni

four row second picture could be Izabel and second row fourth picture looks like Jac CK campaign (but I don't think it is because they use for Barbara her SS13 card and they didn't use that CK picture for Jac's)

34q431z.png oqdngl.png 25qfajm.jpg

Also the first picture from the first row it's Miranda. I hope that doesn't mean she's going to open the show because as much as i like Miranda she lacks the energy for it. Second picture it's Doutzen. In the 4th row there's Shanina Shaik.

Also Arlenis went to castings today, from her twitter & i think she's another safe bet

looks like Miranda is the first of the first row..... ( and that doesnt mean that she is going to open the show obviusly... but i would like that Miranda open the show could be different . if have to be She , Doutzen or maybe Adriana)

from Miranda's thread....

2uehhd1.jpg

I absolutely love Miranda, but she seems boring sometimes on the runway. But who knows, maybe she will surprise us, and I will not be surprised myself if she's going to open.

BTW, second row fourth picture. This is Jac's Atelier Versace campaign, it looks similar to me but I'm not sure.

img.jpg