Bellazon

Misc Images (fittings, promos, PR events, Pink Carpet, after-party, etc.)

PinkCouture

That pink gem reminds me of a flower for some reason. Maybe they go on something for the same segment as Ale's FB?

And urgh, I'm not a fan of that yellow. It reminds me of Izabel's sexy santa outfit in 2007 and I'm just not a fan of the plastic-y quilty look. But the yellow and black reminds me of a bee and it looks like Doutzen might be wearing that. Maybe that will be in Ale's FB segment too. :p

Silver Screen Angels segment.

Read the article it's a commemerative outfit to showcase 10 years worth of work with Swarovski

Cameron Russell stepped out in the Swarovski anniversary piece in fantasy platforms by Nicholas Kirkwood. She wore what appeared to be well more than $5 million in jewels by London Jewelers, including a 16-carat diamond ring.
P6782.jpg JnEG4.jpg

post-1004-0-1446161725-64864_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446161725-66128_thumb.jpg

Miranda Kerr had just finished her fitting in an emerald-green velvet bodysuit encrusted with Swarovski crystals and dyed-to-match feathers for the Circus segment.

post-1004-0-1446161725-69076_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446161725-70969_thumb.jpg

^ Willing to go out on a limb and say these are going to be part of Silver Screen Angels segment!

So far easily the best quality of outfits they've has since 2005 imo

Q9jmx.jpg qRQF3.jpg

^ Yup

Cameron Russell stepped out in the Swarovski anniversary piece in fantasy platforms by Nicholas Kirkwood. She wore what appeared to be well more than $5 million in jewels by London Jewelers, including a 16-carat diamond ring.

I can't even begin to imagine how Cameron felt when she walked into fittings and VS told her she was wearing the commemorative outfit that costs more then the "showstopper FB". . In a way, it's kinda a slap in the face at Ale and Adriana, the two original Angels who've been with the company more then 10 years. Outfit probably should of went to one of them imo :idk:

Don't get me wrong I'm thrilled that Cameron got it :) and I'm happy for her. She looks stunning and wears it well.