Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Stop trying Ana. Really. You don't mess with her face

Trying what? I don't think she's attractive. You can get 37 boners a day looking at her, but doesn't mean anything to me. I'm not bashing her or her fans, I made a playful jibe. That's it. Don't turn this into something it isn't.

I believe Adri's 14 years with the company is already a record... I honestly thought Heidi would hold the record, but she left after 13 years. If she indeed has two more years left on her contract that would be a rather absurdly long tenure of 16 years.

I think the normal shelf live for an Angel should be 7-8 years. That's enough time to go from newbie to familiar face to Angel to main attraction.

Again, this has nothing to do with the models age or their appearance. It's about keeping the show and their image fresh. I'm a big fan of Candice (like her a lot more than Adriana, now and before), but I surely hope she isn't still doing the VSFS in five years.

Trying what? I don't think she's attractive. You can get 37 boners a day looking at her, but doesn't mean anything to me. I'm not bashing her or her fans, I made a playful jibe. That's it. Don't turn this into something it isn't.

wft, I was kidding. Gosh, loosen up!You need to take care of that temper of yours

wft, I was kidding. Gosh, loosen up!You need to take care of that temper of yours

How am I supposed to know that was a joke? I need smileys or 'lol's damn it!

People on BZ are constantly bitching about me, so I'm usually on the defensive just in case. I'm much more chill than I seem online. :ninja:

On a more serious note, I hate it when people say you 'need' to do something. Cause I don't.

Still, we're cool.

How am I supposed to know that was a joke? I need smileys or 'lol's damn it!

People on BZ are constantly bitching about me, so I'm usually on the defensive just in case. I'm much more chill than I seem online. :ninja:

On a more serious note, I hate it when people say you 'need' to do something. Cause I don't.

Still, we're cool.

I know what you mean lol

I wish they had given Karlie Kloss's Angels in Bloom outfit or esp Lais's Black and White Dangerous Liaisons outfit that eventually went to Behati to Barbara Palvin ....Even her Angels in Bloom outfit that went to Shanina Shaik was really pretty ...So incerdibly unfair...Barbara was RADINAT and GLOWING in the show :angie: :angie: :angie: :angie: ...She DEF deserved 2 outfits...Next time !!! I really really wanted to see her in The Angels in Bloom section......at least she CLOSED The Calendar Girls segment !!!!

SO mad as hell that Karlie Kloss got three outfits again this time inspite of all the scandals and controversies she single handedly generated last year with her super skinny/ZERO curves frame ....She is all bones and no breasts or butts !!!

On a side note....The Brunettes ROCKED THE SHOW !!!! The Blondes all basically looked alike and just faded away ....