Bellazon

Cult Icon's Junkyard

Cult Icon

I look forward to it, Dave !

The beautiful AnaBB and Kendra Spears are coming next. <3 <3 <3 :)

Also, about underrated BZ models: Martha Streck is one of them. She's too perfect to ignore.

Kendra and Martha for the Limited

Kendra for Armani

Doesn't Kendra look a bit like a more delicate Cindy Crawford? Particularly with the birthmark.

She's gorgeous. :heart::heart::heart: I find her incredibly sensual. Her career is just beginning, and I look forward to seeing more. She's a more delicate, younger looking, and more accessible version of Cindy Crawford to me.

Contribution-39- 100 Photos Kendra Spears

http://postimage.org...g2e9o/8d536a48/

Contribution-40- 50 Photos Kendra Spears

http://postimage.org...se5z0/0089e772/

kendra.jpg 9477313.jpg

(Y)

I can sort of see the similarities with Cindy (although one wonders just how often the comparison would be made if she didn't have the beauty mark..), but I've never really liked her.

Kendra > Cindy easily :Dinah:

I agree, Kendra is more beautiful than Cindy.... :p You know, the recent candids with Edita and Magdalena were really, really incredible...:

Contribution-41- 157 Photos VS Beach Candids-Edita, Magdalena, Karlie <3

http://postimage.org...e9occ/583ab559/

These are only candids, and yet there is not a single angle where Edita doesn't look gorgeous..

9c5d4e014467.jpg

You're welcome Dave. I agree, the VS photoshop is a no-no...

-----------------

Now that 'The Face' has begun...What do you guys think of Coco Rocha, and are there any Coco collections? She was before my time, and I never really visited her thread.

I do have a lot of her work and have always been a big fan though I have never visited her thread either :ninja: . I must clarify though that I'm not necessarily attracted to her in a sexual or physical way :ninja: but love her as a model. She is really versatile in terms of her expressions and the different characters she can pull off. She can be pretty much anything a photographer or makeup artist wants her to be which is I guess why you could write a book of people in the industry's quotes praising her. Great thread in general :heythere: .