Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

hmm I love movies when main person dies :brows:

So Hopeless romantic! :rofl:

Jack Dawson dead! Romeo Dead! Billy Costigan dead! :laugh:

:rofl: no,it's not about romantic feelings! :laugh: when main person dies in a movie/book, it leaves something in your heart,kinda something special :cain: you know what I mean ? :blush: I love that strange feeling,that's why I love when main person dies! :rofl:

I think is quite sweet the way he cares for his godson and that pics are really priceless. And in the second pic I don't know what is cuter... Leo or the koala? I mean I love koalas and Leo together with that cute creatures is too much for my eyes. :hehe:

I jsut want to add after seeing these new leo and erin pics, that I can't wait until leo gets all clean shaven .The long hair on his head, I do NOT like. I am happy he is going to get cleaned up for wolf :p (though the beard, I like the beard :brows: )

omg i love those pictures of them together and i really do, truly think they are the most adorable pair and that these pictures are just darling beyond all comprehension

but am i the only one who thinks leo looks like her dad? especially with that hair/beard/general old man, pasty body? :idk:

it could be that standing next to a gorgeous, flaw-free model with a perfect body is aging him, but my god, when i saw these pictures initially, my first reaction to leo wasn't a pleasant one at all D:

^I agree, I think its the long two toned hair, and the huge beard. I think his body looks good, hes lookin fit and whatnot, but the long hair, and beard makes him look MUCH older. Of course I think the pics are cute that they're kissing and hugging, but the hair is NOT flattering to him. I can't wait till he gets haircut for wolf :laugh:

^I agree, I think its the long two toned hair, and the huge beard. I think his body looks good, hes lookin fit and whatnot, but the long hair, and beard makes him look MUCH older. Of course I think the pics are cute that they're kissing and hugging, but the hair is NOT flattering to him. I can't wait till he gets haircut for wolf :laugh:

He keep is beard for the Wolf? :)

I don't think so. At the most I think he'll have just a little scruff. Also his hair will be alot shorter than it is now :) I wonder if he'll dye it black?

Jordan with his kids :blush: So leos gonna look like this :D

jordan-and-chandler.jpg

He keep is beard for the Wolf? :)

I think Leo reached his hotness-peak on Blood Diamond, but he still isn't bad on the eyes :shifty:

But indeed, if you see him all shaved and suited up, he doesn't look as old.

Thanks Kat, Jordan looks very handsome!

god jordan is so handsome i can't stand it. so looking forward to seeing his "jordan" look

messy and unkempt, leo is still the most perfect, beautiful, wonderful man on the face of this earth (in case anyone took my comment in bad taste). he could look like a caveman for all i care, i'd still look at him with the biggest hearts in my eyes.